Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn (Official Server: Moogle)

mercenarri

On my ninja card I get no display at all from bootup. With the older card I get the windows logo and then at the point I'd assume the gfx drivers kick in and start using the card for real the display vanishes. With the mobo gfx it works fine. Could it be a PSU issue?

Is there a list somewhere of what classes require certain other classes then? I thought it was pugilist to go with my thaumaturge, only up to level 7 or so on that though.

Also, is the experience boost for low classes compared to your starting class a steady increase, does anyone know? I'm wondering whether to keep going with thaumaturge til about 25/30 before doing other stuff.

On my ninja card I get no display at all from bootup. With the older card I get the windows logo and then at the point I'd assume the gfx drivers kick in and start using the card for real the display vanishes. With the mobo gfx it works fine. Could it be a PSU issue?

Hmmmmmm. Fans going on the cards?

Hmmmmmm. Fans going on the cards?

Can anyone suggest where I might need to head at around level 20 for quests? I can't find anything :huh:

I'm just got the quest for Copperbell, will it point me in the right direction after that or should I just be wandering around trying to find them?

Yeah of course! There's various people marked in the firsrt post who can give you access to the linkshell, so you can hear Rikku and top cat and Shark chatting in new era MMO language that makes my skin crawl and me talking about Great British Bake Off that I'm watching on a second screen while a herd of rampaging goats kill me.

I'm trying to be strong and not get this game and posts like this don't help! It's been 5 years since I played FFXI and I still have fond memories.

1. Can I be a Trautaru

2. Can you mix roles so be a Black Mage/white Mage.

3. Has it learnt from wow. I.e. is there a dungeon finder, does it still allow you to level down when you die?

Just tell me it's rubbish and I don't have to click on this shop to buy button!

Are the servers still broken?

Yoshi-P's message earlier which basically said "we aren't letting any more people play rather than upgrading our servers. Those who want to play - tough shit but thanks for your preorder cash".

What the hell Square?

I've had no problems today. My only problem is how friends who don't have early access will be able to join the same server as me. :(

If world transfer happens in two / three weeks from launch I might just stop playing until then.

Can anyone suggest where I might need to head at around level 20 for quests? I can't find anything :huh:

I'm just got the quest for Copperbell, will it point me in the right direction after that or should I just be wandering around trying to find them?

Whenever you run out of quests just follow the story quests. They will eventually lead you elsewhere.

No problems today. Just played for the last 3 hours. It's one hell of a mmo this. It's a beautiful, vibrant world absolutely packed with players. Done a few instances with other players using the grouping option. Pretty cool.

Can I not get into the game because I'm not supposed to yet, or is something broken? I mean, I can't even get to a start screen on PS3. It takes me to a web browser screen that says something about unauthorised actions, but a screen that doesn't let me do anything other than move the cursor about. I have to hold the PS button to quit the game.

Can I not get into the game because I'm not supposed to yet, or is something broken? I mean, I can't even get to a start screen on PS3. It takes me to a web browser screen that says something about unauthorised actions, but a screen that doesn't let me do anything other than move the cursor about. I have to hold the PS button to quit the game.

Did you follow the instructions? Game needs to be registered with your SE account etc to gain early access to it.

It won't let me get to the screen where I can do that bit.

I had to create a SE account on their standard website. Register my PSN account with it and then register the game using a code. I think I then had to get another code generated to gain early access. I had to Google what the hell I was supposed to do in the end.