Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn (Official Server: Moogle)

mercenarri

Oh holy shit, if the updater crashes out for any reason it starts again from the beginning when you log back in (PS3).

2001 called.

I think it looks as though it is starting again because the bar is empty, but the amount to download should be much less. So if it is 7.5GB then crashes after 1GB the next time it starts it should only be 6.5GB if you see what I mean?

Sucks it that's not the case, I'm sure it's meant to be. :(

I think so, yeah :(

*edit* and I'm back in. Still no sign of the email from GMG though with the CE code....

Mine popped into my inbox about half an hour ago. It's staying there until Square spends some money on their servers.

I don't care if they need a week or so to sort hings out, I just want any kind of announcement about letting new characters be made on locked servers or doing transfers as I'm starting to get worried that I won't be able to play with my friends.

And if they do offer transfers, would you guys move? I want to play with you and my pals! /greedy

Wonder how much they are going to charge. :( If they do a one time free server move, then yeah it is something I'm happy to do if that's what the majority want. :)

For talking sake, which server would the move be to? (Providing we have a choice).

oh SE and your multitude of codes....

So I had a code from my preorder for early access, I entered this at the site, got another code and redeemed it for the access. So far, so good.

Now I've had my moogle cap and Cait Sith preorder items, buuut not the items from the CE edition.

I have the actual physical package which includes 2 new codes, a product registration for the SE site - do I need this? As I'm already registered and have been playing these past few days? and another code thats the standard 4-4-4 registration code. I tried to use this on the redeem codes page (I'm on PS3) thinking that it might be the code for the CE items but it says it's either been used or is invalid.

I'm confused. I already have FF14 registered to my SE account, so do I need the new registration code? And how do I get my CE items? :facepalm:

No idea, sorry, hope someone helps before I try and register my codes after work! Have sent Bert Macklin out to track down a copy today in the vain hope Moogle is still open tonight.

How does playing on both PS3 and PC work? In XI you just had a code and password you could type in on the system you wanted to use.

oh SE and your multitude of codes....

So I had a code from my preorder for early access, I entered this at the site, got another code and redeemed it for the access. So far, so good.

Now I've had my moogle cap and Cait Sith preorder items, buuut not the items from the CE edition.

I have the actual physical package which includes 2 new codes, a product registration for the SE site - do I need this? As I'm already registered and have been playing these past few days? and another code thats the standard 4-4-4 registration code. I tried to use this on the redeem codes page (I'm on PS3) thinking that it might be the code for the CE items but it says it's either been used or is invalid.

I'm confused. I already have FF14 registered to my SE account, so do I need the new registration code? And how do I get my CE items? :facepalm:

My PS3 CE edition is awaiting collection, I'm not going anywhere near work until I have to today though (I start at 5) due to a surprise District Manager visit but this all sounds rather worrying and confusing, I know the original FFXIV launched poorly but was it really worse than this has been!?

Where's the best place to order this and receive the early access codes etc digitally?
I'm currently living in Japan and would rather have the boxed shipped to someone in the UK (who I can have mail it to me at a later date) and just have the codes emailed to me.
I was in the beta if that makes any difference to anything.

Sorry, I should've mentioned that I'm after the PS3 version.

Oh, and I'm a smidge from 20 on ARC and not levelled anything else yet. Is it PUG to sub or CNJ for BRD? Sure I've seen both.

Might hang on until my friends and bf can join and run about with them on a low level job. Planing on burning through some low level mobs to get exp quickly as a mini-group. Exp party, yay!

Early access runs till Friday iirc.

Oh have they extended it? How does that work then? People getting their launch copies today can't join until 30th? This is all so annoying and confusing now.

Where's the best place to order this and receive the early access codes etc digitally?

I'm currently living in Japan and would rather have the boxed shipped to someone in the UK (who I can have mail it to me at a later date) and just have the codes emailed to me.

I was in the beta if that makes any difference to anything.

Today is launch day

If you just want the game and digital items Green Man Gaming had it and you'd be emailed the code directly

http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/gb/en/pc/games/mmos/final-fantasy-xiv-realm-reborn-dc/