Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn (Official Server: Moogle)

mercenarri

I've got Pugilist at 17 but have been spending a lot of time Mining, which I hit 20 with last night.

What's the deal with the dungeons? Do they come along as part of the main story quests or are they separate? I need to read up on things really.

You'll get sent to the first 3 as part of the quest that gives you airship access. I like shotting my arrows at stuff so I can come along as a DD when you come across them.

That link about targetting is really useful, and I discovered that Zam isn't blocked at work. Wooh!

Ooh ooh, can someone give me the lowdown on mounts? Where do I get them? What level? Can I choose? Can I name them Marigold?

I'd like to know this too. I got the Coeurl with the collectors edition. I want a unicorn only if I can dye it's mane and tail pink.

You'll get sent to the first 3 as part of the quest that gives you airship access. I like shotting my arrows at stuff so I can come along as a DD when you come across them.

Ah, excellent - I picked up that quest just before logging off last night so that's great. I'll give you a shout! I'll wait for Clem to catch up though - she's having some trouble with one of the solo fights as THM but hopefully we can both get to that stage tonight.

Sorry Denim!! :P

Most of the guys are on Moogle server.

ChrisBravo + Carlos, i got a Linkshell and Free Company set up with some friends on Odin. Got about 20+ people. Ill invite you tonight if you wish. Add me - Vivi Sky.

I want a unicorn only if I can dye it's mane and tail pink.

You read my mind pink kitty sister! o/\o

And yes, whoever asked if you could name your mount Marigold, you can!

Edit - Forgot to mention, I am around this afternoon and will definitely be around from 7pm without having to go afk loads, but if you want a link shell / free company invite on Moogle then please /tell Sanicle Mystari and I can sort you out. :) If I don't reply right away, try me again, I'm likely just afk.

Excellent. Shame a certain grumpy old scotch is MIA.

It would be brilliant if we can tempt him back! What did he change his name to? I bet he still lurks so we can pester him unti he cracks. I would LOVE it if Ryah and Sarish turned up.

Sorry Denim!! :P

Most of the guys are on Moogle server.

ChrisBravo + Carlos, i got a Linkshell and Free Company set up with some friends on Odin. Got about 20+ people. Ill invite you tonight if you wish. Add me - Vivi Sky.

Will add you in a bit. AFK at the mo, been on a pesky rl dog walking quest :D.

Oh and! Looks like Mssanj and Olhado will be kicking around tonight. Lowas will probably make an appearance too if those two are. :D :D

Looks like the old gang is reforming now Robf is on Moogle too. :D :D

Great news! Time for Team Glacier 2.0 to make their mark.

If I start playing on PS3, would it then possible to switch my character over to PC at a later date?

There's no switching required, both PC and PS3 players play on the same servers. Just log in on whatever platform you fancy playing on at the time :)

There's no switching required, both PC and PS3 players play on the same servers. Just log in on whatever platform you fancy playing on at the time :)

I think the question is more how that's done - just a matter of entering the same username and password you use on PS3? It doesn''t seem like it should be that easy considering the amount of codes and accounts we've needed so far!

You read my mind pink kitty sister! o/\o

And yes, whoever asked if you could name your mount Marigold, you can!

Edit - Forgot to mention, I am around this afternoon and will definitely be around from 7pm without having to go afk loads, but if you want a link shell / free company invite on Moogle then please /tell Sanicle Mystari and I can sort you out. :) If I don't reply right away, try me again, I'm likely just afk.

I'll be on around that time too (7pm unless Cubase gets in the way). I'll shoot you a friend request for my new character. The name is Auryn Kai.

I think the question is more how that's done - just a matter of entering the same username and password you use on PS3? It doesn''t seem like it should be that easy considering the amount of codes and accounts we've needed so far!

As far as I know you just register both keys to the same Square Enix account, and then as you say, log in using the same account.

I can't make a character on ANY EU server, are they all full? Should I just keep trying or am I hosed? Don't really wanna use a US one tbh.

They did mention they were going to be locking them down temporarily as and when just to stop the traffic. Might be worth trying again in a while.