rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
Robo_1

Gamescom 2013

I hope Ubi shows this:

http://www.videogamer.com/news/ubisoft_montreal_reveals_playable_poem_child_of_light_2.html

Sounds interesting.

https://vine.co/v/hOXjhME1Yib

Anyway, I'm there on Wednesday. Stuff I want to check out: The Witcher 3, Bayonetta 2, Dark Souls II, Puppeteer, The Evil Within, Killer Instinct, hopefully some cool indie stuff (please be there Galak-Z) and whatever catches my eye besides those.

Curious to see if Sony and MS have some interesting new reveals planned. It's said that there might be gameplay from The Order and Housemarque will unveil their spiritual successor to Super Stardust.

I'm still trying to work out what Europes biggest franchise is supposed to be. I guess it depends on if it's a locally produced franchise or just what sells the most in the region (which allows the likes of FIFA)

Yeah, they've already got an exclusive mode of sorts locked down for Fifa, so I'm guessing it'll just be more on that.

Anyone else going on the Thursday by the way? Myself and the Keyboad Kowala will be making the trip.

Curious to see if Sony and MS have some interesting new reveals planned. It's said that there might be gameplay from The Order and Housemarque will unveil their spiritual successor to Super Stardust.

Well, Ubisoft have that Fighter Within Kinect game; don't all rush at once! Fable Legends is probably a thing, too, which I imagine — and this is purely speculation — will be a proper controller/Kinect hybrid; it makes sense given aspects of the series like the emote mechanics. Crackdown 3 is also a possibility, although I'm currently not convinced it's far enough along even if it is ostensibly being developed.

I'd say Sony's situation is a bit more complicated. We know they have a lot of teams working on unannounced PS4 projects but now might not be the best time to announce many of them, plus the Japanese side will likely be holding out for TGS. On the other hand if they have anything new to announce for the Vita then now is most definitely the time. As such my expectation is a few new handheld games revealed, more gameplay shown of announced PS4 titles and at least one big game announcement for the new console, probably from a third-party.

In addition to the above I expect quite a few smaller downloadable titles to be announced, although they aren't as much slave to trade show reveals as physical releases. Oh, and we'll get a proper date for the PS4 and probably the Xbox One; Microsoft might just stick with "November" until closer to the time.

Really hoping to see some more of these elusive exclusives Sony have, and a confirmed launch date.

I'm more amused that on various forums many seem to think Sony are still holding back some big name launch exclusive reveals. I'd bet any new games they reveal would be no more than glorified tech demos and many months if not years from release. Any new games that are aimed around the launch period/early next year that haven't already been announced are bound to be small indie titles.

• Upvote 1

I'm heading off there. Hopefully I won't have to wait 4 hours in line to play Infamous, TW101, TLOZ: WW HD, BF4, Watch_Dogs and perhaps even Destiny?

Maybe it's like Twitter and someone already took the name when they tried WatchDogs so then they tried Watch.Dogs and Watch-Dogs but they were gone as well.

• Upvote 3

Is anyone else really annoyed by the underscore in Watchdogs?

Nope, I have better things to worry about ;)

• Upvote 1

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo

they should put that on the box...

So all I'm getting so far is that FIFA is coming to Xbox in a big way, and Crytek are fans of the Bone. Why they couldn't stream this I have no idea.

they should put that on the box...

Yeah, but does he have a dog?

So all I'm getting so far is that FIFA is coming to Xbox in a big way, and Crytek are fans of the Bone. Why they couldn't stream this I have no idea.

because E3 backlash?