rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
SaintM

Season 23 sign up - BAP

In.

Out, sorry to mess.

Xbox being sold today, making the jump to PSN early. Cheers for the lols, hopefully catch some of you guys on the PS4!

See you at the beach.

• Upvote 2

Out, sorry to mess.

Xbox being sold today, making the jump to PSN early. Cheers for the lols, hopefully catch some of you guys on the PS4!

See you at the beach.

:(

Bye Mitch

Out, sorry to mess.

See you at the beach.

Holy shit. I thought you were bluffing.

Looks like I'm going to have to double dip on FIFA after all.

Out, sorry to mess.

See you at the beach.

I'm quite upset by this to be honest.

Aye a real shame. We've got another 6 months (at least) on FIFA 14 on 360, surely it's a bit early to get rid of it Mitch?!

Seems whichever way we go re: next gen, we'll lose a lot of people. Quite a few folks have said they're dead set to stay on XB1, others seem dead set on going to PS4.

We should not listen to those people dead set on XB1. They are clearly showing signs of bad judgement.

These guys left to declare:

Billy Brown Cary Brown dan_tm Humdrum Meerkat123 Nathan Sladie

Current numbers:

In: 46

Out: 10 (includes mid season drops outs)

Unknown: 7

New: 1 or 2 so far?

• Upvote 1

We should not listen to those people dead set on XB1. They are clearly showing signs of bad judgement.

These guys left to declare:

Billy Brown Cary Brown dan_tm Humdrum Meerkat123 Nathan Sladie

Current numbers:

In: 46

Out: 10 (includes mid season drops outs)

Unknown: 7

New: 1 or 2 so far?

Cary is in.

Certainly a lot can happen between now and FIFA 15 when I assume the move will occur. Unfortunately, there is no getting away from the fact that we'll probably lose quite a few familiar faces through the move. :(

Aye a real shame. We've got another 6 months (at least) on FIFA 14 on 360, surely it's a bit early to get rid of it Mitch?!

Seems whichever way we go re: next gen, we'll lose a lot of people. Quite a few folks have said they're dead set to stay on XB1, others seem dead set on going to PS4.

I'm quite upset by this to be honest.

Yeah, it's a shitty decision to make and one I didn't take lightly. It really smells of bum. :( But I can't justify paying £6 a month on XBL when I only play FIFA on it for 3/4 hours a week. And I wanted the best bang for my buck in getting rid of the old 360 to go towards PS4 FIFA14/Battlefield, which will be here soon...and with PS+ being such good value, I'm going to stick with the PS3/Vita in the interim, etc, etc.

Anyway, it's not like it's over, is it? We'll just (eventually) all be spread across 2 platforms...

Managers for Season 23:

Town - GrahamDunn

Athletic - Keith's dad

City - Hannay

United - Steely

Wanderers - TommyMAT

Rovers - Sith

• Upvote 2

Yeah, it's a shitty decision to make and one I didn't take lightly. It really smells of bum. :( But I can't justify paying £6 a month on XBL when I only play FIFA on it for 3/4 hours a week. And I wanted the best bang for my buck in getting rid of the old 360 to go towards PS4 FIFA14/Battlefield, which will be here soon...and with PS+ being such good value, I'm going to stick with the PS3/Vita in the interim, etc, etc.

Anyway, it's not like it's over, is it? We'll just (eventually) all be spread across 2 platforms...

£6? Live is like £3 a month at most. To play with us, your BEST FRIENDS. Bad call, Mitch. Bad call.

Been having a think and I am going to sit next season out. I have not really been bothered about Fifa 14 and, having started playing real world footy, getting back for Fifa is a bit of a struggle.

I will have a season break and then possibly come back after that.

Please be aware that the auction is being delayed a week to the 6th October to give us time to adapt to any changes needed for the transition to FIFA 14.