IGNORED

Full movies on YouTube (aka Netflix for cheapskates)

Naysonymous

Great idea for a thread. There are a tons of obscure movies (and absolute classics) which get lost in a sort of distribution limbo when rights expire, and so they end up on Youtube without anyone really knowing what to do.

It's a Wonderful Life being is a great historical example of this and the reason most of us associate it with Christmas really being that it was so easy for broadcasters all over the world to show it for cheap.

Anyway here's my addition, Vicious Lips. A camp, 80's pop music sci-fi, non-sense movie which should really be on midnight cinema screens every weekend..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyhdXv7Ms2w

Shame about the quality sometimes but it's great that people are creating on-line archive for this sort of thing.

It's a Wonderful Life being is a great historical example of this and the reason most of us associate it with Christmas really being that it was so easy for broadcasters all over the world to show it for cheap.

And not the fact that it's set at Christmas?

Never realised there were so many full movies on YT. I clicked on one of the suggestions which looked a bit saucy in the right sidebar, and it was like going down the rabbit hole. I ended up in some strange bit of Youtube crammed with old school smut, all of it uncensored. There's also one poster who turns up regularly on these vids, and posts all the times in the film that take you directly to the boobs and bums.