IGNORED

rllmuk Driveclub Thread

djbhammer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lRGFpAuJHA

With the release of Driveclub now less than 3 months away, I thought it would be a good idea to kick this off! There are only 12 spaces available in the inaugural rllmuk club so sign up now!

Please note this first club is for rllmukers purchasing the full version of the game via retail/digital to ensure we have the biggest selection of cars, tracks and challenges available and everyone can access the same content.

Please also note you can only belong to one club at any time and the maximum number of club members is 12.

I think it's important to add that please don't worry about your own personal level of driving - the beauty of this game is that everyone will be constantly contributing to the rllmuk fame and club position regardless of driving skill, finishing position in races etc. :) I'm certainly no Pro for starters!

The idea will be to put together regular evening 'meets' to go out and race, soak up the atmos and just drive with a huge grin on your face! Obviously the structure of this will become more apparent once the game releases and we can all see what is has to offer. We can just casually sort out times/dates that are convenient for all in the thread.

I'll update this post as names come in and if other clubs need to be created. Roll on 29 November! :omg:

1. djbhammer
2. cassidy
3. Cthulhu Steev
4. Paulando
5. smithstock
6. U-1
7. geldra
8. Uxorious
9. Dave White
10. Banjaxed
11. grounded_dreams
12. McSpeed

1. Jolly
2. Mitchell
3. max renn
4. Eighthours
5. jonamok
6. Haribo
7. MW_Jimmy
8. delb2k

I'm in from Day 1. Though if a more competent racer wants my space, I'll be happy to move to rllmukmehracer :)

Yep, me too. I'll happily move out to the D-team where my skills naturally lie, if the main one fills up with pros.

'rllmukmehracer'

Actually, I WANT to be in that one. We'd be like Jamaica in Cool Runnings.

Thanks for all the responses - we have filled up the inaugural Driveclub rllmuk club! 8)

I've also added McSpeed who I have been in touch with via PM.

Great to see Dave White in there - just like the old days on Shift 2 - :wub:. Just superb to see the enthusiasm for this game from fellow rllmukers.

If other people are interested then I can help compile a second club list but obviously another rllmuker would need to administer that club.

Jolly - well initially, sending friend invites to your fellow club members via PSN, setting up the club in game and further invites, then liasing with your club via the forum to arrange suitable times and days to go racing. In game, setting up the necessary options/criteria for your races but obviously won't know about this until we see the game menus in action.

You are only No.1 on the list as you were first up but does not mean you are in charge so don't worry! :)

Driveclub rllmuk 2? You lot are so square.

Need to get some true competition going like in the old days of Halo 2 - clubs with a bit of personality! I propose a club called "Gotta Go Fast"

GOTTA_GO_FAST.gif

Club Rules:

1) Gotta go fast!

2) No whining about other people crashing into you.

3) Crashing into other cars on purpose totally acceptable

4) Fun > Winning.

Take no prisoners! Who's with me!

*cue deathly silence*

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Driveclub rllmuk 2? You lot are so square.

Need to get some true competition going like in the old days of Halo 2 - clubs with a bit of personality! I propose a club called "Gotta Go Fast"

GOTTA_GO_FAST.gif

Club Rules:

1) Gotta go fast!

2) No whining about other people crashing into you.

3) Crashing into other cars on purpose totally acceptable

4) Fun > Winning.

Take no prisoners! Who's with me!

*cue deathly silence*

bill_teds_excellent_adventure_billy_the_

We're with you, mister the kid!