rllmuk

Wentworth (Prisoner Cell Block H reboot)

Yeah I deleted Twitter a while ago, so I've cut myself off from all the groups. I didn't think much of S3, but I'm really enjoying this season so far.

I did think Ferguson was going to get the full Lisa Faulkner treatment, but they stopped short ;)

I've always felt the writers are one step ahead of the viewers - knowing what they expect to happen - and carefully avoiding foreshadowing. I've not yet made an accurate predication - and had quite a few "oh shit" moments. Anyway, good luck with the finalé.

• Upvote 1
  • 8 months later...

I used to love cell block H as a kid. Wentworth has fast become one of my favourite current shows. Yes there are some easy lines in it but every story works well and I'm constantly on edge. Working my way through season 5 now and just seen episode 4. Omg, what an awesome twist they threw at us. I hope this show has a few more seasons in it. My only complaint is not enough Ferguson at the moment.

• 1 month later...

I did love this show, but with the loss of that character this season, and having the "freak" stuck in her own prison is beyond ludicrous. Not to mention how she is ALWAYS lurking in just the right place to hear juicy tidbits and then capitilaise on them. Too silly nowadays to be enjoyable.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

G'day yous lagging bitches! New series is on, two episodes in and it's not messing about at all. Absolute carnage already and the storylines are  moving quickly. The silliness of the Freak storyline is over and it's back to being a solid prison drama. The latest episode was genuinely funny in places and had some incredibly intense and powerful scenes. I did doubt that Kaz Proctor had what it takes to be a powerful top dog, but holy shit the latest episode settled that!

• 1 month later...