Hyper Street Fighter 2 Ae

sith

Just got the LE version of this B) and if you are any type of SF2 fan then I reccomend this big time, its really intreseting mixing the character version from each type of game - I prefer SSF2X as I like the super moves, the game itself plays and looks like SF so you know what to expect. The gallery mode is great to listen to the game music or watch the SF2 Manga. The new music is sadly overproduced imo but you can change to the classic versions. :D

Me and my mates played this in MP for hours yesterday and its still brilliant - A timeless classic :lol:

HA-DOU-KEN

I got it about an hour ago, and it is great to play and I only have 3 minor problem with it.

My SC stick for PS2 doesn't have L2 or R2 so I turned off KKK and PPP (No idea what that it is)

and the display on my TV cut off about 1/2 cm at the top and bottom and left and right, but again this could be my TV not the game.

and the story are in Japanese but the menu and score are in english.

So it is a great game :) and I love slapping people with Eddie Honda :)

My SC stick for PS2 doesn't have L2 or R2 so I turned off KKK and PPP (No idea what that it is)

Just shortcuts nothing to major to worry about.

I wish they gave you English subtitles with the manga film though :)