IGNORED

Hearthstone

Hexx

Mental good or mental bad?

I am actually mildly tempted by the 50 packs for £30 pre-order gubbins, which in turn means that I'm half hoping the expansion is out before I have chance to do it. When is it due to be out? Is there a concrete date set, or will it just suddenly be unlocked one day this month?

Yeah I watched Reynad's synopsis and he claimed it was the best two-drop in the whole game. The only thing is, doesn't it mess with your curve? If you have it in your opening hand, what do you mulligan for to follow it up? Threes or Fours? I'm not convinced it's as broken as it seems, purely because it can't be relied upon to give you the ramp. Certainly very powerful though. It HAS to be removed ASAP. Even by face hunters, I would imagine. I only really play Druid these days in constructed, so will definitely craft a couple of these and slap them in my Ramp deck.

That new warrior legendary is amazing.

Top of my want list.

The dream. Turn ten: play varian, ragnaros, garrosh and ysera.

Or even better if you have emperor value - all of the above on turn 9...

In reality - play varian, armour smith, acolyte of pain and cruel taskmaster.

635749773613150942.png

Silence a demon seems so needlessly specific, especially in a game where all the matchmaking is random.

I'm still having fun learning all the other classes, have neglected druid/shaman and rogue so far! Loving druid, gaining mana crystals early just seems so OP! :lol: (still lose all the time though, ha)

I had a fun few games on the newest brawl last night too, proper chaotic, with non-stop legendaries once you get to turns 6 onwards! Quite amazing to watch.

A bit annoyed at myself for, whilst drunk the other night, pissing away a bunch of gold I'd saved up on Arena entries... I was trying to save up for the first part of Blackrock and totally forgot! :doh: I WANT EMPEROR THAURISSAN!! :(

Silence a demon seems so needlessly specific, especially in a game where all the matchmaking is random.

I'm still having fun learning all the other classes, have neglected druid/shaman and rogue so far! Loving druid, gaining mana crystals early just seems so OP! :lol: (still lose all the time though, ha)

I had a fun few games on the newest brawl last night too, proper chaotic, with non-stop legendaries once you get to turns 6 onwards! Quite amazing to watch.

A bit annoyed at myself for, whilst drunk the other night, pissing away a bunch of gold I'd saved up on Arena entries... I was trying to save up for the first part of Blackrock and totally forgot! :doh: I WANT EMPEROR THAURISSAN!! :(

Thing is, there aren't really many demons worth silencing, certainly that get played. Imp boss, voidcaller and Mal'ganis are pretty much it. So it's a really niche card, to the point that you'd have to think it was worth playing a 3 mana 4/3 regularly to get use from it. And that's not worth it. Even against warlock the value isn't there. Its pretty bad.

Priest. Loads of really efficient removal cards, not difficult to get a good curve with some great low cost, high value spells like light of naaru, power word shield, thought steal, up to meatier cards like nova, holy fire, and light bomb, topping out at the incredible mind control.

Mage.

29 spells and antonidas.

Priest.

30 spells.

Warrior.

26 spells and 2 each of firey win axe and deaths bite.

No need for any minions in your decks. Priest is probably best class followed by Mage (if you have pyroblast)

Not digging this brawl. Because Too many priests and mages. Bit dull.

I've had some brilliant games in this Tavern Brawl as rogue. All three of my quests where for rogue or warrior victories, and I have hardly any cards for these classes as I tend to dust most things for shaman specific decks.

Here is what I came up with. I lost two games to get the six wins which is pretty decent, but it was tons of fun to play.

PTWSYJy.png

It might look a load of old shit but there are some great openings if you get lucky mulligans, lots of cheap spells, milling laughs with Vanish, secret stealing and some taunts that are tricky to remove.

Holy crap, loads more cards revealed but the bit one to me is the shaman legendary which seems freakin' insane. It's called The Mistcaller, it's a 6 mana 4/4, which is poor....but the battle cry is "give all your minions in your hand and deck +1/+1". Assuming you draw it to get it out from turn 6 or 5 with a coin, that's an insane advantage.

Nothing else stands out. The priest legendary has an inspire effect that summons a random legendary, but is seven mana and fairly weak, so will likely die unless you pump it with health boosts to keep it going.

That shaman legendary though....I suspect it won't be as OP as it sounds, but goddam.

Six wins? Do you get stuff for wins in brawls other than the initial card pack for the first win? edit - ah misread, saw quests but there are none with six wins so didn't assume it was that

I only needed five for the quests, but played another game by accident.