IGNORED

RPL United - Season 23

Steely

Hey just realised Im finally with Mardy baby! Woohoo! Usually Mardigan and I in the last few seasons kept passing each other from one team to another in a CB swapsies syndicate!

Steels - can you let us know what is your intended formation/positions? Would like to start getting my pro juiced up in the right area! ;)

Not quite up to speed on what formation to use on this game yet, will get better grip of it once the patch comes out.

Early rough idea of where I would like to play people...

Steely - ANY fullbacks

MardiganX - CB

Kiko Kylz - CB

Ryanski - MF

Billy Brown - MF

Greeny - MF

Seanfl9 - ATT

Tris3D - ATT

Jazzy - ATT

PM me if you want to try a different role and will sort it out!

Ill take the any full backs and we will see how that goes, if it doesnt go well I may call on a bit of rotation to one of the fullback slots.

Jesus wept Steely, my utter atrocity of a performance last time we played clubs didn't put you off? OMG I must be brilliant.

Oh shit. I forgot all about that. :hmm:

Ive seen you 50% of the time over the last few seasons to know you are better than that horror show. ^_^

Love the badge, love the squad, love United :D delighted to be on board and FINALLY get to work with Kiko! For too long now we have passed each other during the transfer window. As long as you are comfortable with LCB and treating the opposition half like a mine field then we are going to be smashing together ;)

Steely I've taken the liberty of setting up United on pro clubs, change anything you want to when you jump online......United Assemble!

Are there any intentions of practicing or whatever? I've played a few drop in games against some major penises. Driving me mad!

Me and Jazzy jumped on late last night, we can usually be found in clubs a few nights a week but late on 10.30 onward if any folk see us on just jump in.

In terms of an earlier more organized practice.. I have nothing yet, lets see if this patch fixes all the crashes before we set one up me thinks.

FYI: The referee fucking loves wearing his red top, he is not going to let a silly thing like opposition are wearing red get in the way of it! (I suggest we use the white top...)

I suggest these EA cunts all go out the back of their offices and shoot each other until they are all dead and the only person left is the boss who has to shoot himself. I'm not touching the game again until it is patched. I'm sorry but for the safety of myself and my family I have to do this!

PS. I will be on BAP no matter what happens :) but everything else can get to fuck!

Hey guys, gutted to have missed seeing the draft play out live over the weekend but happy to see I've ended up with the United massive. Looks like a very capable squad indeed; I'm looking forward to getting started.

In terms of positions I'm really pleased to see 'MF' next to my name but I just wanted to say that I'm also happy to play at the back if/when when needed.

Looks like the patch has been dropped, so lets get this team on the field!

Ill be about tonight at 10.

Anyone else? Greeny you bought the game yet? (If not... LB :P)

Haha yeah I got it! It had come down in price sufficiently at work too. :) I have to find time to get on at some point and sort out my pro but I can probably be on at 10!