IGNORED

RPL United - Season 23

Steely

I will be back and will be putting all my issues with the game to the side and just getting on with enjoying it :) I have hardly touched it for the last couple of weeks as was completely scunnered by it following release but it's time to just get on with it and accept this version as it is, haha. My lack of playing it led to me not participating in here as much and realising that was the wake up call I needed. Our season starts for real on Thursday lads :)

I'm in. I've been trying to boost my pro but drop in games it's pretty hard to put up with some of the people playing.

I'm actually enjoying FIFA 14 a lot. I've had the odd crash but nothing major. If anyone's up for some games in the evenings I'll likely be online a lot this week.

So tonight then lads....season starts now. No falling asleep (looks in Jazzys direction :)), enjoy the game (looks in Mardigans direction ;)), put in a solid performance (looks in the mirror :() and lets take 6 points (looks at all yo muthaf**kas!).

Seriously. Its onnnnnn..

this+is+sparta.gif..

Well played guys, 2 CBs looked solid.

Greeny andf Billy both played great, got the balance of tracking back and supporting the attack perfectly last night!

:) Onwards and upwards!

We need to get on and get some games played in the week! Im free Mon/Tue/Wed post 10.15 if thats any good to anyone?

Aye Tris, you need to work on your finishing mate. Jazzy isn't going to be able to dazzle the goalkeeper with his dance moves and ball stealing every week.

Sorry for the limited chat and instructionslast night lads, had to keep it quiet. And an even bigger apology to Steely for bailing on our FTL games, sorry bud. Will be about tonight if that is any good for you?

Very impressed with our play last night. Greeny and Bill linked things so well and protected the defence when necessary, great stuff lads. A pleasure finally playing alongside you Keeks and can see it already coming together. Great results lads!!

Yeah, that was good stuff last night. Really solid at the back and some lovely interplay going forward. All in all very positive indeed.

My only gripe is that the 'accomplishments' I unlocked during last night's games don't seem to have saved. Only the ones I've earned during drop-in games seem to have registered. Is this another one of FIFA 14's 'features'? I don't get to play a great deal of non-BAP FIFA so if the stuff I earn during BAP games doesn't register I'm going to be seriously gimped for a good while to come.