IGNORED

RPL United - Season 23

Steely

I wont be able to get on early myself but please do if you can chaps :)

If no one is missing tonight...

TEAM:

ANY---Mardigan---Kiko---Any

-------------Ryanski

-------BillyB--------Greeny

---Steely-----Jazzy-----Tris

Billy and Greeny got it spot on last week in midfield! With the return of Ryanksi we will be even better! (Before he abandons us for 3 weeks! Boooooo.)

Ps. Me and Tris clinched promotion last night with 4-0 Romp :D Hazzah! Division 6.

TEAM:

Steely

Tris3D

MardiganX

Jazzy

Kiko Kylz

Ryanski

Billy Brown

Seanfl9

Greeny

What a team!

Welcome aboard chaps! In the spirit of your imperious leader, we shall be using the Pohang Steelers as our team.

Pohang_Steelers_Football_Club.png

8428977001_a9a3856f9c_z.jpg

No red kits please. It was difficult to win when the ref looked like one of your players.

This is the ball clipping through one of our players heads just before we concede a goal. Why does it not bounce off his head?? Why the FUCK does the ball not detect it has connected with this cunts head. WHY???!

IMAG0280.jpg

Brilliant FIFA, just brilliant!!

Who am I about to kiss here? This is such an erotic moment.

Who am I about to kiss here? This is such an erotic moment.

It was one of the ANY players so would be Steely. Although I think you were too late mate as judging by the look on his face it looks like he has already shot his load.

Bookmark this page lads... Steely's virtual 'angry love' face :lol:

I had really, really bad lag in the first game and crashed out right at the start of the second and now I cant get back onto Live. The broadband was being a dick when I was playing 4ndo yesterday too, hopefully sorted by next week.

Sorry chaps I was a winging minge bag last night. :(

Im just not enjoying this game at all, I think its an utter unbalanced travisty, worst version of FIFA since we made the move across by a country mile for me. Think Im gunna bin it off at the end of the season.

If anyone has any suggestions for formation then let us know because Im at a bit of a loss at the moment, having not commited any real time to get to grips with it, more so if anyone wants to take the 'any' then let me know because Ive been having a mare for a few weeks now!

I don't think you're alone in those sentiments about the game Steel. It's terrible. Over the top through balls, crosses, goals from defensive doom touches. That pretty much sums up BAP on FIFA 14. The lack of Online Team Play is just the delicate cherry on top of the poo cake.

Lets revert back to a formation that offers a little more security tonight...As me doing the one CDM and fullbacks is causing us some issues, so if Billy can drop in alongside the Any CDM I think that will help us with a more solid base!

4-2-2-2

Steely-Kiko-Mard-Steely

------Billy--Steely

---Steely------Greeny

------Jazzy--Tris

I more than happy to make changes to that if anyone has any suggestions!