rllmuk
Djx

Vocaloid games - Hatsune Miku, IA and others

I ordered PDF2 and Persona 4 Ultimax from them, and other than their site throwing a wobbler, charging me and losing my order, they were fine.

Sorted my missing order out without any problems, fast delivery, etc.

Also, next Miku game is being teased - possibility of reveal at TGS?

And....announced! Project Diva X is coming to PSVita (March) and PS4 (Fall 2016). Announcement trailer below:

• Upvote 3

Rice digital just shipped my Project Mirai! Its also been confirmed that Puyo Puyo is indeed on it and unlocked at the start!

A port of the arcade version of Hatsune Miku was just announced at Sony's TGS press event for PS4.

I suspect they might milk it for DLC because that game had a lot of songs in it. That's two Miku games now next year.

You can play non-European physical games on a European Vita without having to set up a new account right?

Correct, but DLC is region specific so you wouldn't be able to download any of that.

Rice?

Sorry. Was replying on phone, hence the lack of link. Thanks for clarifying, guys. Hopefully my copy will turn up tomorrow. Got a long trip to Hull and back at the weekend which would be perfect for this.

• Upvote 1

PS4 Project Diva Arcade Port!

It has 200+ songs and will all be included in the package (not DLC or F2P) as a thank you to the fans!

Sorry - I don't believe that for a second. It would cut into their arcade market too much in Japan. As I said earlier, they will milk it for DLC - it's too much of an opportunity to sell that content to fans. It also seems like it's a downloadable title only, so not sure what it means for us Westerners. I want to play the Afterburner song :(

• Upvote 1

Sorry - I don't believe that for a second. It would cut into their arcade market too much in Japan. As I said earlier, they will milk it for DLC - it's too much of an opportunity to sell that content to fans. It also seems like it's a downloadable title only, so not sure what it means for us Westerners. I want to play the Afterburner song :(

They wouldn't lie in a press conference would they?

Would they???

It wasn't announced in the press conference, just a trailer shown. Not even sure where that extra information came from but it's not in a press release or anywhere near to confirmed. Really, don't get your hopes up.

I got it from gaf :

Originally Posted by raven777

From the stream the producer said they are planning to release this in full package form, including all of the over 200 songs that are in arcade. No, F2P, no DLCs. He said this is like a thank you gift for the fans.

Also it's 1080P

But I haven't looked into it :o if this isn't the case, then I'd agree with you, well unlikely :/ but what is true is a lot more miku in 2016 :D

Free miku event in London in a couple of weeks: http://www.otakunews.com/article.php?story=2347

Also been playing f2nd on the vita a lot now. No one mentioned the slowdown :o coming from ps3 it threw me off, decorator is really bad (only reason why I mentioned it, the others just have moments in songs but decorator has many) I got used to it so didn't mention it before but today must have been the first time I played decorator on it and its slowdown city (maybe framed drop city it more accurate)

I have made a terrible mistake, and purchased the first Hatsune Miku Project Diva F game from PSN. There goes my next two months.

Is it just me, or is the original tracklist much goofier than the sequel? I'm about twelve tracks in and have already played one about being addicted to MMORPGs and another called something like "Ah? Hmm, yes".

• Upvote 1

I have made a terrible mistake, and purchased the first Hatsune Miku Project Diva F game from PSN. There goes my next two months.

Is it just me, or is the original tracklist much goofier than the sequel? I'm about twelve tracks in and have already played one about being addicted to MMORPGs and another called something like "Ah? Hmm, yes".

Yep. I think the sequel has a much stronger soundtrack personally.

The fucking Nyan Cat song is in Project Diva F. It is every bit as miserable an experience as you'd expect, and then some.

Now I see why Sony don't offer digital refunds.