rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
PK

I hate these guys

They were ridiculous in remake I just ran around one the Benny hill show with 4 of them after me.

Those clickers in The Last Of Us.

Christ, yeah. Stressed me out so much

Those fucking wall-based things in Dead Space that take practically all your ammo to kill, and those creepy tall Rohl Dahl drawing-esque things that fall apart, and the projectile tentacle babies that can kill you from miles off, and the flying things that spawn black necromorphs, and the black necromorphs, and the hyper-speed soldier necromorphs, and the regenerator...

Fuck me, that game was stressful.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Those fucking wall-based things in Dead Space that take practically all your ammo to kill, and those creepy tall Rohl Dahl drawing-esque things that fall apart, and the projectile tentacle babies that can kill you from miles off, and the flying things that spawn black necromorphs, and the black necromorphs, and the hyper-speed soldier necromorphs, and the regenerator...

Fuck me, that game was stressful.

oh my christ :(

Hunters in the original Resident Evil

They sucked. Randomly jump at you and lol your head off bleh. The dogs could be unpredictable too.

Crimsonheads.

A clear winner.

In second place is the upside down spider/woman type thing from Project Zero (2 possibly).. Will find a pic later

• Upvote 1

Those floating fish in Ninja Gaiden. Fucking hell.

Nunchucks made short work of them, but the massive, laser-equipped, hovering cyborgs in the sequel...

• Upvote 1

Those bloody green squares in geometry wars. Doubly irritating because they shouldn't be dangerous at all really

• Upvote 2

Oh god, those bloody things. I also couldn't stand the manhacks, they're similar to the Quake zombies for me - not especially difficult to kill but so incredibly annoying that they end up making me die through doing something stupid out of frustration

• Upvote 1

And for the first precious playthrough, the chain saw man in Resident Evil 4 didn't half make my bowels evacuate my arse.

YgYsr.gif

The mannequins in Condemned shit me up. And its very rare games bother me at all.

• Upvote 6

Those spike mutants in RE4. They made a halting wet breathing noise and just crept toward you twitching. You couldn't just let loose either, had to stay calm and accurate to bring them down.

The grab and spike animation if they got too close was pretty grim.

• Upvote 1