IGNORED

I hope you weren't planning on doing anything productive

SMD

I need 3.2 trillion to get the Space Stations for selling and cooking. Then can leave it over night.

Sitting here watching the hockey with my finger on enter, alternating between manual cook and manual sell.

In Chrome you can click once, selecting the button, and then hold down the 'Enter' key for turbo-fire mode.

Wow! Just worked out that you can also click the button AS WELL AS holding down the enter key!! That's clicking on top of rapid-fire mode.

Why is that breaking it?

I've got -97% chance of a DEA raid, trying to get to 800mill cash at 1mill a second, to start shifting another 45000 units a second. Which I can't make yet. Most amusing game.

I think I broke it by having a 400% probability of getting caught (almost certain!) and only getting some minor confiscations and fines every couple of minutes while I was generating money faster than the US debt deficit while building more production facilities a minute than China in a good year.

Can't believe I'm interested enough in how my cooking and distribution is going in the pretend world, that I'm spending less time doing work that's earning me money in the real world.

I do like that your running total is shown in the tab label though. That is a very nice touch.

Why is this so compelling? That cookie-clicker one didn't hold my interested much but I just want to see my empire grow, get my production rate up, get that extra stuff. Just baffling.

Cos it's drugs init.

It's a modern day dope wars and we're powerless to resist. Just give in to the hunger....

Wow! Just worked out that you can also click the button AS WELL AS holding down the enter key!! That's clicking on top of rapid-fire mode.

Doesn't work for me. I keep drawing a red circle an... ;)

But seriously, holding down Enter does nothing.

Closed it. Needed a ridiculous $121,000,000 but I'm buggered if I'm sitting here holding the ENTER key down for 3 hours straight.

I've hit $1,000,000,000 in about 4 hours and haven't held anything down yet. Or barely touched it. You've chosen the wrong stuff to buy!