IGNORED

I hope you weren't planning on doing anything productive

SMD

I've hit $1,000,000,000 in about 4 hours and haven't held anything down yet. Or barely touched it. You've chosen the wrong stuff to buy!

It's IE8, it didn't automatically update the money at all, and you had to refresh the page to see new items or buy items. Using it on Firefox at home now and it works. That's good, means I won't be touching it at work tomorrow.

All kinds of amaze. Kind of like a real business. Start small, manage everything, then get things rolling, mitigate problems, find a loophole (the chrome glitch), sit back and watch the achievements roll in.

Bit disappointed with how easy this is. With a bit of tuning, it could become as addictive as meth. But great concept. I reckon we will see a new version soon

There's a little cheat to speed things up if you're near the end game...

Go to:
Options and stats > Import
Enter the follow as appears between the quotes
"THANK YOU!"

Your meth will be selling for $112.5 each

Thanks. I was quite happy running it in the background while I got on with other stuff at least for a few minutes at a time before going back to expand my empire. Now I have to sit there staring at the numbers holding Enter.

I have a thin keyboard and a heavy 9V battery. And now no way of using my PC for other stuff ;)

Current stats: 13/14 manufacturing, 13/14 distribution, 50/50 upgrades and 16/17 achievements (I don't see myself aiming for 1 quadrillion any time soon :P )

XKszt1u.jpg

Think you need to invest some cash into distribution! I'm only making about 4.7 million batches per second but my income is about $238 million per second

-edit- qazi.

-edit2- This and cookie clicker have reminded me that Progress Quest exists.

-edit3- Damnit Strategos :D

Oh oh, I've just bought my meth star and space mules. The finishing line to this idiotic addiction was in sight and now it's telling me the game has been updated and to refresh the page. Nooooooooooo!

Edit: well, that refresh was thoroughly underwhelming for anyone at the point of making $874,608,750 per second.

Thank goodness this doesn't work on IE8 otherwise I'd be on this all day again.

Update allows you to invest money which protects it, but seeing as I was raking in about $3million per second somehow being able to protect a couple of million wasn't much of a help.

Thank goodness this doesn't work on IE8 otherwise I'd be on this all day again.

Update allows you to invest money which protects it, but seeing as I was raking in about $3million per second somehow being able to protect a couple of million wasn't much of a help.

Also it costs $10m to protect $1m :lol:

I am currently at $475 Trillion and making my way to the final achievement.

This is addictive in the same was Championship Manager was back in the 90s. There is something about watching numbers that just works.

post-10835-0-68442800-1382516787_thumb.p

Cheat:

The time base is set to the host machine, if in desperate need to reach achievement 18, set the clock to 20 years or so in the future

That might explain why sleeping my macbook, then opening it confused the game into thinking i'd had it running all night.