IGNORED

Almost Human

TehStu

Well, at least if it doesn't get seen again at least it didn't end the series on a massive cliffhanger or anything and didn't develop the overarching storyline all that much, so I can enjoy that I watched it without the need to know what happened next gnawing at me forever. I still can't get over Invasion doing that.

You mean like finding out what's on the other side of The Wall?

So this has just appeared on Watch and first episode was really good. I'd watch Karl Urban clip his toe nails if it was on TV to be fair but it seems to be quite well put together. Not sure about investing too much time in it if it's not going anywhere following the cancellation though. Is it still worth watching?

What I meant was I don't want to get really into it then have to live with disappointment of it not being picked up for a 2nd season.

Anyway, I will crack on and have signed the petition so fingers crossed we see another season. The brilliant Ripper Street was in the same situation and is back later in the year so hopefully Almost Human gets similar support.

• 4 weeks later...

Cheers to MDY for posting the correct running schedule. I did find it a bit weird that from episode 1 (frosty) to episode 2 (skinbots) they are suddenly bezzie mates.

Shame its been canned :( Think I'll just abandon Watch and download it and watch it in the right order.