IGNORED

Ultimate Team

Timmo

3 hours ago, AlfromSleep said:

I didn’t know IFs got upgraded, then again, I never had any at this stage in 17 so wouldn’t have noticed! Hoping that Milinkovic-Savic gets boosted. 

It depends on whether the upgrade to the base card is greater in any increase than the TOTW got. 

I have also done the Desailly and Rijkard loans. If I like Desailly, I’ll either do his SBC or buy him to put alongside Ferdinand. If I do his SBC I might use Prime Schmeichel for the Icon part. Is that mad? I don’t use him as I have TOTY De Gea, and he was shocking for the few weeks I did use him. 

Held my own against a French pro player tonight, not bad considering my team is about 400k currently and his was 15m+! He represents Stade Rennais FC.

894FF821-3EC2-42F1-A2A8-BCC757D64B3D.thumb.png.cfa0d9c2f84be04ff7f122c7bf0ecbc8.png

I also won Div 1! This was such a rush, I’d say it was harder than getting Elite on Futchamps because the standard of player is consistently high.

2E9D0B72-7437-46A0-A7B6-99B7E513693A.thumb.png.1a539e230f33e0156b2906e9d92b4289.png

I totally agree, the other issue with seasons is p2p connections, well played mate.

i played the guy who’s 74th in the world tonight, I was winning 2-0 at half time and lost in the 84th minute 3-2, wasn’t a total crumble in the second half but I only had 4 shots that half compared to my 7 in the first.

He had the opposite, but the goals were avoidable especially a smashed clearance that Petit failed to get out of the way of or control on the edge of my six yard box for Son to tap in.

Don’t you just love it when your defender blocks the shot and then freezes for a split second, just long enough for the attacker who took the shot to poke the loose ball into the net. What is that? Low reactions? 

I think Div 2 is my level. I’ve held for 2 seasons now, and my win/loss is very similar to my FUT Champs record, about 1.2:1

26 minutes ago, LiMuBai said:

Don’t you Jerec at love it when your defender blocks the shot and then freezes for a split second, just long enough for the attacker who took the shot to poke the loose ball into the net. What is that? Low reactions? 

Oh yeah that happened to me the other day...

87B38674-1D86-4D6B-8057-941DFD59DF52.jpeg

Took a break from Fifa and went back to Elite. Will play WL this weekend but Fifa has really soured for me now. The way every block or tackle rolls to another opposition player or the keepers deflection will always go towards the LF or RF rather than the other way around?!?

The game just seems to decide that a certain player will win and seems to lean more towards them for chances like that, I’ve had enough.

Icon Number 3 Departs!

7v4s5y01scez.thumb.jpg.a01275c64f8433c04dbc673589430e40.jpg

Dennis Bergkamp

20 games played and 8 goals scored. Its fair to say me and Bergkamp never really got on. As a CF I could have pushed him back into CAM but chose to put him as a ST. And it just never really worked, he wasnt strong enough to play the hold up game and he never looked like he actually had that 84 pace. He never scored a great deal of long rangers for me and fluffed a fair few chances. Bergkamp being Bergkamp it was fun trying to do tight dribbling in and around the box but more often than not he just never really got going.

Hard to tell if I was using him when playing badly or if he was playing badly, or if I was using him in the wrong position and should have had him as CAM, etherway, personally I wouldn't recommend him.

Steelometer: 33%

RIP Bergkamp, though it was mostly rubbish, we will always have our dragback memories.

Looks like the Lunar New Year offer will be 2 for 1 Ultimate Packs. Not half price. The one you buy will contain the usual drab players plus an Ultimate Pack unlock to redeem.

Also, guaranteed TOTW SBC’s again. So stock up on 83’s if you want some of that. Although they all seem to have increased from ~1400 yesterday to ~2000 today already.

10 minutes ago, LiMuBai said:

Looks like the Lunar New Year offer will be 2 for 1 Ultimate Packs. Not half price. The one you buy will contain the usual drab players plus an Ultimate Pack unlock to redeem.

Also, guaranteed TOTW SBC’s again. So stock up on 83’s if you want some of that. Although they all seem to have increased from ~1400 yesterday to ~2000 today already.

I did the old 83 rated stock up this morning for 1.6k-1.7k! Disappointed I didnt plunge sooner as they have been floating around 1.4k for days and the 83s always always come back around!

I think I am selling up all that I dont use this weekend, not going to bother with SBCs myself, they have gave me utter garbage recently.

Not much! I sold mine for 2.2 last time. So pennies in comparison to the effort really :lol:

Say 50 bought on average of 1.6k, then sold for 2.2k, take away the EA take thats 0.4 profit per player. So that 50 times and you get 20k.

So small profit really for most of the high flyers in here! But decent enough for me. (Just about :unsure:)

RF is the one area I haven't found my player for, so willing to take a punt on him. I've got enough loan POTM and Icons now to play as the ST, to last me about 140 games. So I dont really need to make the icon investment I was planning on just yet!