IGNORED

Ultimate Team

Timmo

Fuck! Looks like the Aguero POTM requires an IF Aguero. Cue massive price drop on NIF Aguero and massive price increase on the lower IF Aguero cards. Oh well, guess I’m not doing it then. I’ve already lost 100k on Aguero, and can’t afford to buy an IF at those prices (min 1.4m)

All the people who invested for Aguero are screwed, Aguero is in TOTW, guaranteed TOTW packs tonight, Lunar Event, his IF is even going down in price as people are realising it's too pricey, the people who invested in the Non IF are screwed so hard, that card will be sub 100k by tomorrow.

Had some big pulls tonight in the 2 for 1 lightning rounds..

IF Firminho, De Gea, Godin twice, Insigne, Valencia, Mkhitaryan, Azpilicueta, IF Carvalho, IF Zielinski, MOTM Lamela and Abraham, Pique, Hamsik, IF Lecomte, IF Puch, IF Morys, Sokratis, Pepe, Carrasco, loads of 84’s and 83’s

1 hour ago, gooner4life said:

Had some big pulls tonight in the 2 for 1 lightning rounds..

IF Firminho, De Gea, Godin twice, Insigne, Valencia, Mkhitaryan, Azpilicueta, IF Carvalho, IF Zielinski, MOTM Lamela and Abraham, Pique, Hamsik, IF Lecomte, IF Puch, IF Morys, Sokratis, Pepe, Carrasco, loads of 84’s and 83’s

How much?? :o

9 hours ago, LiMuBai said:

Ok so this new “mega kick out with the goalkeeper” tactic is really starting to annoy me. There doesn’t seem any repeatable way of countering it?!!

Happened to me twice last night! My whole defence pushed up leaving him through on goal and he scored both times! He only had 3 shots all game, was infuriating!

On 15/11/2017 at 14:40, gooner4life said:

I read that earlier, coupled with the battlefront 2 business, I'm not buying Fifa points ever again.

Pretty worrying how you can go from this to buying points again in three months! This was your reaction to a post about EA manipulating people into buying points with shady methods only for those very methods to work perfectly on you 90 days later...

21 hours ago, gooner4life said:

All the people who invested for Aguero are screwed, Aguero is in TOTW, guaranteed TOTW packs tonight, Lunar Event, his IF is even going down in price as people are realising it's too pricey, the people who invested in the Non IF are screwed so hard, that card will be sub 100k by tomorrow.

His regular card still selling for 300k at the moment! :blink:

1 hour ago, Timmo said:

Pretty worrying how you can go from this to buying points again in three months! This was your reaction to a post about EA manipulating people into buying points with shady methods only for those very methods to work perfectly on you 90 days later...

Well you could have been sat on my shoulder last night advising me.