IGNORED

Ultimate Team

Timmo

I’m finding goals harder to come by this weekend. 11 wins from 28 games so far so enough to get into next week but I’m not feeling like I’m getting any better at the game. 

Might rebuild a new team once the WL is finished, maybe I need a freshen up with some new players. 

I won 6 of my first 9 last night, then lost 6 in a row (coincidentally when I encountered people abused that GK mega kick tactic). So finished last night on 6/15. But won 2 games today so am now on 8/17. If I get to 21 wins with the purple patch I had last night I’ll be chuffed. 

Thinking of picking up TOTY De Bruyne to replace Rui Costa at CAM. He just misses too many simple finishes for my liking. Everything else he does fine. It’s sometimes better to shoot from the edge of the box with him rather than carry it a further couple of yards to try slotting it past the GK.

I got beat 4-2 in a very close game (by the stats and chances) by a Pro Fifa player who plays for Fenerbahce and he added me as a friend, he started time wasting on the 70th minute and scored his 4th in 90+1 as I was ultra attacking with everyone forward, he added me as a friend after for some games.

The tweet says it all, I never believed a team could get someone into top 100 until I played this Guy this morning, he was absolutely terrible but for the first half his team just refused to be tackled, Gullit was an absolute bulldozer, TOTY Ronaldo scored 3 from outside the box, I switched formation to 4222 and started bombarding him, scored 2, he couldn’t handle the passing and movement and he switched to PTB 5atb and starts time wasting from the 60th minute.

54 minutes ago, gooner4life said:

The tweet says it all, I never believed a team could get someone into top 100 until I played this Guy this morning, he was absolutely terrible but for the first half his team just refused to be tackled, Gullit was an absolute bulldozer, TOTY Ronaldo scored 3 from outside the box, I switched formation to 4222 and started bombarding him, scored 2, he couldn’t handle the passing and movement and he switched to PTB 5atb and starts time wasting from the 60th minute.

We said this 3 years ago, the games a joke. If you could win without paying why does every pro have identical teams. 

Dilemma. Spunk my 102k coins on a 2 for 1 ultimate pack or save them and keep grinding toward 86 Larsson?!

The best I have had from my lunar packs has been guys like Perisic, Koke, Icardi who are going for a few thousand these days so can’t see my luck changing. It’s 60 rare gold players though!! 

When there are so many different in forms, TOTW, OTW, etc how is it possible to get pure shite when you have two packs of 30 rare gold players? Does help that the price gap between middle of the road and top tier / special players continues to grow meaning you have to trade a stupid amount of players to acquire the really good ones. Or of course you can pay :(

I know right?! I just opened the app to see if there was a new SBC and noticed the promo. I was actually saving for his TOTGS Card (wanted a ST version) so I’m well chuffed. Now to decide whether to spend my 1.5m on Desailly, Maldini or Rijkaard.

They were 100k coins or 2000 points an hour ago. Now they are 125k coins or 2500 points. Dirty, horrible, stinking EA bastards!!

In the time it will take a lot of people to purchase 2000 points the price has increased and so people will need to buy more points to get the pack. Fucking incredible the shit they get away with!

In other pack bullshit news. I completed the tradeable TOTW SBC last night and one of the TOTW players I used to complete it was an untradeable Spanish goalkeeper that I can’t remember the name of. My reward was a fucking tradeable version of the shitey Spanish goalkeeper I can’t remember the name of. Best game ever!