IGNORED

Ultimate Team

Timmo

2 hours ago, gooner4life said:

Think I used a lb and rb with position changes to wing back 

You mean like this? Yeah I’d already tried it that way. Needed 1 more chem point, hence needing just one of the RM/LM players.

358E547B-4882-477D-A208-6CA128492BB6.jpeg

14 minutes ago, gooner4life said:

I must have done it with loyalty

Everyone on there has loyalty. You have to have 1 of the LM/RM. no other way of doing it. That’s why they’re extinct.

What makes it worse is the fact that one of the wingers (Rebic) got an upgrade and is now a gold card, so should be much more common. But no, EA changed his position to ST to make it even fucking harder.

I finally managed to snipe (well, but the only one on the market before someone else) one of the Frankfurt wingers last night. For 17k. Not that i’ll ever use Thiago, but needed it for completions sake.

I might do tons of the La Liga SBC’s tonight and keep them for when the League SBC drops

15 wins this weekend, a few memorable victories in those but more than my fair share of absolute drubbings (I’ve quit a load to save time when losing heavily with no chance of a comeback in sight). 

I keep thinking about selling up the Calcio A squad but I’ve grown accustomed to my players (IF Icardi has over 400 appearance now) and cant really think of what to build to replace it so my recently neglected Xbox account has been an experimental area. 

What is everyone doing with the surplus of bronze and silver consumables? I’ve got hundreds but the quick sell values don’t really make them worth discarding. Same goes for players that are in leagues that already have SBCs which I have no intention of doing, should I just chuck them all on the market to make some minimal funds?

7F4CD0EB-5D74-42AC-9B5D-8633D388C46F.jpeg

Had to leave mine, needed 7 wins from 14 for elite which is pretty easy even when the game is going against you.

i ended up playing Unilad Shellz earlier this evening, he is insanely good, his normal play is ok you feel you can deal with it, then he gets to the box and he just twists you inside out and gets shots off so fast.

I lost 6-1 he was 2-0 up when I scored and I nearly scored just after, then it was no messing about from him.

6 hours ago, gooner4life said:

Had to leave mine, needed 7 wins from 14 for elite which is pretty easy even when the game is going against you.

i ended up playing Unilad Shellz earlier this evening, he is insanely good, his normal play is ok you feel you can deal with it, then he gets to the box and he just twists you inside out and gets shots off so fast.

I lost 6-1 he was 2-0 up when I scored and I nearly scored just after, then it was no messing about from him.

How do you end up playing Fifa pros? I have to admit,  I never want to play a fifa pro, being humbled by randomers every 5 or so games is enough for me. :lol:

I've gone for a new team this week, well a new team without spending much money (And can use both by SBC Hamsik and Cavani), which took me to the Division 2 title! Huzzah!

Reus being my favorite new signing. I bought him as a stop gap till I can pay for Neymar but at the minute I cant see how the extra 340k to put Neymar at LF would be worth it. :huh:

Reus 4 goals to win the Div 2 title! (1 was a pen, no need for replays)

I just got matched vs him in the weekend league mate, it wasn’t by choice :lol:

Unbelievable player though, in hindsight I should have gone 4231 and played defensively, but decided I’d try and slug it out, he plays 442 so I went 41212 with the LM and RM, big mistake vs prime Vieira and 90 Gullit.

My best wins at the weekend were against guys with godlike squads, goes to show that if I can beat them they have clearly tried to pay to win in a lot of cases. Always feels good to beat teams that are loaded with owned icons. 

I played 10 games with loan Maradona but still found that I play better with Dybala at CAM. Definitely down to my ability (or more like inability) to use those mega stat players. 

Not gonna lie, the guys you get drawn against, who have the likes of Jesus, Martial, Allisandrini upfront and no manager often scare me more than a team full of icons.

No manager is the first sign your in trouble. So good, they don't need that manager chemistry. :unsure:

Edit: Speaking of icons, I've been so disappointed since I wrapped up Van Basten and Dinho, I have put the use of Striker Icons on hold for now. (Still using the CM as that Chem holds it all together.)

I wasn’t sure about Maradona at first. The first couple of games of his loan were OK, but no better than Rui Costa. But then I got use to him and he ended his 20 games with 16 goals and 24 assists from CAM. 

It seems people have have stopped abusing the goalkeeper punt and have now moved on the back post crossing. Tell me EA, how does Maradona at 5ft nothing beat Rio Ferdinand in the air. Repeatedly. In one of the games I lost in WL, Maradona scored a hat trick of headers against me. 2 from crosses and one from a near post corner.

In other news, my 96 CR7 has now played 125 games and scored 138 goals, with 77 assists. Great return!

2 hours ago, LiMuBai said:

I wasn’t sure about Maradona at first. The first couple of games of his loan were OK, but no better than Rui Costa. But then I got use to him and he ended his 20 games with 16 goals and 24 assists from CAM. 

It seems people have have stopped abusing the goalkeeper punt and have now moved on the back post crossing. Tell me EA, how does Maradona at 5ft nothing beat Rio Ferdinand in the air. Repeatedly. In one of the games I lost in WL, Maradona scored a hat trick of headers against me. 2 from crosses and one from a near post corner.

In other news, my 96 CR7 has now played 125 games and scored 138 goals, with 77 assists. Great return!

There loads of shit in this game, one attacked literally phased through 3 defenders to score against me, or corners and crosses that came in to well marked players and bang they score, I saw they head through my player like a ghost to hit the ball and score.

I don't think I've had such a wind up WL.

On 3/3/2018 at 12:15, LiMuBai said:

I just need any 1 of these concept players, but all 3 of them are extinct:

10955820-407B-41C8-BC21-091C3EDB0941.jpeg

I'm still stuck on this, this and I havent quite had the urge to do Bayern. :( Expeeeensive! Especially when the previous 16 Team Challenges have gave you fuck all!

3 hours ago, gooner4life said:

If any of you want to watch my game with Shellz it's on Champs Channel.

Well done staying in the game mate (at least to begin with), Shellz is an insane player, his record is something like 50 wins to every loss!