IGNORED

Ultimate Team

Timmo

Now that I’ve completed the Bundesliga, Calcio A and Dawry Jameel League SBC’s I thought I’d sell all of my surplus players. Made an easy 100k so far with still lots more silver and bronze players left to sell.

I’ve played less than half an hours ultimate team this week, I won the DKT on Monday in 17 minutes, 4 rage quits 17 goals none conceded and only 2 shots against me.

Then done 2 games of the DKT today with 6 silvers in the team and got 2 rage quits.

I don’t think I can face playing the WL where I’ll be 4-0 up and the guy won’t quit so I think I’ll go see Black Panther tomorrow and swerve it, FUT is really boring at the moment, can’t wait for the WC mode.

1 hour ago, gooner4life said:

I don’t think I can face playing the WL where I’ll be 4-0 up and the guy won’t quit so I think I’ll go see Black Panther tomorrow and swerve it, FUT is really boring at the moment, can’t wait for the WC mode.

Have they released any details of how the mode will work this time round? 4 years ago I'm pretty sure everyone got loads of World Cup packs for free but there is no way EA will do that again now that UT is a (disgusting) license to print money will they?

38 minutes ago, MardiganX said:

Have they released any details of how the mode will work this time round? 4 years ago I'm pretty sure everyone got loads of World Cup packs for free but there is no way EA will do that again now that UT is a (disgusting) license to print money will they?

I can’t see them giving stuff away for free, not while they release that during the weekend league season still going on, it would kill pack sales, will most likely be a few tournaments and promo packs

I can’t actually remember how it worked last time with players being made available but I don’t think there was a transfer market for them. That was all kept separate so the normal UT continued while  the WC mode had different cards for the WC squads.

I think.

6 minutes ago, carlospie said:

It’s not confirmed yet is it though? 

No, that was just what they previously did, so they may mix it up. Cant see them doing any sort of blend with the current FUT though, it feels like it kind of has to stay seperate. (Though if they can blend it to make some extra $$$ I'm sure they will find a way!)

when they done the previous one FUT wasn't the monster it is now, it was a nice way for EA to get people playing the mode, they made a big deal out of it as well because they didn't release a seperate World Cup game for the first time, this time they know people are horribly addicted, so they won't give stuff away, certainly not while they still have the Weekend League going on and people have so many coins available.

26 minutes ago, gooner4life said:

when they done the previous one FUT wasn't the monster it is now, it was a nice way for EA to get people playing the mode, they made a big deal out of it as well because they didn't release a seperate World Cup game for the first time, this time they know people are horribly addicted, so they won't give stuff away, certainly not while they still have the Weekend League going on and people have so many coins available.

Sadly I think you’re right. I’m not letting myself get excited. 

I'm stacked up on 83s I bought for 1.1k a few weeks ago. Been holding out for something like this, get my $ back.

The market seems like it is in need of a big swing to bring it back! PTG and 2 new League SBC please! So I can sell sell sell. :D