IGNORED

Ultimate Team

Timmo

39 minutes ago, LiMuBai said:

So after numerous PTG SBC’s, I finally have an untradeable Rashford. I’ve only gone down about 40k coins, but I’ve used nearly all of the 80/81/82/83 rated players in my club, so the “total cost” is probably much higher. Don’t care though, he’ll replace Jesus as my sub striker and goes nicely with my untradeable PTG Sterling and Willian. 

What will FUT Birthday entail? Have I ruined myself by losing all of those 83’s I had in the club?

I have a Tradeable one, annoyed that his max BIN is only 180,000, hes worth tons more, and with his IF coming up...

1 hour ago, LiMuBai said:

So what type of stuff usually goes on?

Well last year was the first time they done SBC's, but it consisted of players you could pack that were a throwback to a previous Fifa where they were better cards, they also had premium SBC's like the Pirlo one, but the requirements were huge, I done the David Luiz one which was a CDM card and he was still in my team the last time i played FUT on 17 surrounded by TOTS cards.

7 hours ago, Steely said:

Won the daily knock out again to get Vela. (I didn’t even realise you could do it twice :huh:)

Traded him in and got an Untradable Willian. Over the moon with that! :D

Me too, man! Well, I had to cycle Bertrand I get there but what a card! Shame he doesn’t fit my team...

22 minutes ago, Timmo said:

For anyone wondering why the market is dropping so quickly, these packs are coming:

5AD7A4AA-F891-4B34-980F-FB03E3538E99.thumb.jpeg.bf587ed48473d6aac3c514623bf12190.jpeg

No one knows the requirements but expect fireworks for that guaranteed baby icon pack!

Oh no! Does that mean I should sell my big players now? I spent 180k on Goretzka yesterday, which is a big monies signing for me.

I honestly don't know, mate.

I've just stuck with mine as I like it.

If you sell up then there's a chance you'll make some coins. If you don't then your team will still be worth the same, relatively speaking, and you won't be subject to 5% tax. It's a tough one.

Unless you see yourself cycling for an icon you want (if that's a thing), then I might advise to stick. But honestly I have no idea what will happen.

Fair point! I think I'll stick with mine bar that Goretzka card, he is a bit of a luxury item.

I did have massive regrets when I sold up my last team and ended up having a bit of a rubbish run and eventually had to go crawling back and rebuy them, but it was never the same, they never forgave me. :lol:

I really want that Willian in my team but dropping Salah means I have to drop The Ox aswell to get that perfect chem, I dont think I can do it. :(

Aye man, trade in all your players that are worth something for untradeable shite so you are cut from being able to generate coins. I know a lot of you boys have created incredible teams through a combination of FIFA points and in most cases an almost religious devotion to the WL and SBCs but EA can go and take a big, rough, shite covered fuck to themselves with this horrific monster they have created. 

8 minutes ago, MardiganX said:

Aye man, trade in all your players that are worth something for untradeable shite so you are cut from being able to generate coins. I know a lot of you boys have created incredible teams through a combination of FIFA points and in most cases an almost religious devotion to the WL and SBCs but EA can go and take a big, rough, shite covered fuck to themselves with this horrific monster they have created. 

I have to agree with you.

24 minutes ago, carlospie said:

Next year can we keep stats of who gets which players and how much they spend? Would be genuinely interesting to see

It would be interesting to see if the pack luck I’ve had this year continues (with a brand new account - my first FIFA game since ‘94).

Otherwise it’ll be “people who spend money on packs have better squads” shocker

8 minutes ago, LiMuBai said:

It would be interesting to see if the pack luck I’ve had this year continues (with a brand new account - my first FIFA game since ‘94).

Otherwise it’ll be “people who spend money on packs have better squads” shocker

I'll be severely restricting my investments on the next game, as I want to see if I can a top team without the spending.