IGNORED

Ultimate Team

Timmo

15 minutes ago, MardiganX said:

And @gooner4life

Gooner will get some high rated players at 01:32 every 3rd Friday of the month after he has turned his kitchen lights on and off 25 times. 

My pack luck has been awful so far on 19 - bare in mind I've played on PC & Xbox One via Ea/Origin Access and PS4 via Web App, done SBC's and opened welcome packs and Skriniar was my best pull, I packed Jonas 4 times though, FOUR TIMES.

4 minutes ago, Mitchell said:

...so you can't use the same EA Login and play with the same UT across PC and PS4?

Nope, a different club across all platforms

3 minutes ago, nakamura said:

I'm struggling with it tbh, maybe because I'm unwell. Are there any major skill chances I need to look into? I know about timed finishing but what about fort touch?

Finishing is a problem for me, I just want my low driven back, I turned timed shooting off, then on, off and back on again, shooting just feels very inconsistent but I like everything else.

I got a premium Serie A gold pack this morning, I assumed for logging in to web app. Sold most of the drops and made about 5k so not bad wee bonus.

Difficult not immediately using that profit to improve this France team but need to just hold it now and build up some wedge :lol:

Got these beauties from SBC's waiting for the wife to get in, cost about 25k. Will let you know if i get owt good ;)

Had similair amount this morning and did ok, another IF Xhaka and a couple of 7k players the highlight. Shame the values are dirt before the early release.

Screen Shot 09-21-18 at 03.19 PM (2).PNG

Screen Shot 09-21-18 at 03.19 PM 001.PNG

If u look at the values compared to xbox you can see what i mean about the values being dirt, right now u can get kane for under 40k, hes over 100k on xbox because people can play the game on xbox. My advice to anyone would be liquidate everything and buy a load of players the day before PS4 early release, you could triple/quadruple whatever meagre coins you can build up.

1 hour ago, carlospie said:

Ea can definitely change pack weight, I saw them put 3 informs  in a pack castro opened once, the exact 3 he needed

i take it you have all done the ea Xbox access trial glitch  to turn it into the full game? 

Aye need to do it every time you load it up

Those packs were so so, only player over 3k was rakatic, still worth peeps doing them. I haven't done any trading, just sold my starter pack contents then worked through the SBC's. They are so good value compared to the cost that guaranteed to get your money back off quicksale values.

For anyone that doesn't already know, use this link to make it as simple and cheap as poss https://www.futbin.com/squad-building-challenges

3 hours ago, carlospie said:

Ea can definitely change pack weight, I saw them put 3 informs  in a pack castro opened once, the exact 3 he needed

i take it you have all done the ea Xbox access trial glitch  to turn it into the full game? 

Tell me more...

Ok so I've essentially built my team for the season so far. But ultimately I'm not sure what I'm really playing for now? The new rivals thing just seems a bit crap. I'm currently a shade under division 5 bit I'd rather just be in division 5, it worked better and was easy to understand. 

Outside of saving for Nakata and any other Japanese informs. I'm not sure what my goal is. I'm going to miss aiming for division 1. 

Normally my aim is the win division 1, of which it takes me a while because I don't play the game as much anymore, and I also make a spreadsheet of all the best players to calculate the next set of targets for my nation. I don't bother with the SBC Challenges, IF and other rare stuff, you can be perfectly competitive with a good gold team.