IGNORED

Ultimate Team

Timmo

8 hours ago, nakamura said:

Ok so I've essentially built my team for the season so far. But ultimately I'm not sure what I'm really playing for now? The new rivals thing just seems a bit crap. I'm currently a shade under division 5 bit I'd rather just be in division 5, it worked better and was easy to understand. 

Outside of saving for Nakata and any other Japanese informs. I'm not sure what my goal is. I'm going to miss aiming for division 1. 

You can still aim for division 1, it will just be much much harder and take much longer to get there with the new setup, but weekly you will earn more coins to improve your team.

9 hours ago, AlfromSleep said:

Bought Anderson Talisca for my team and now I’m left with this paltry sum

FA98DA58-9AA9-4FD4-8402-7C6E4EBC5E05.jpeg

OMG, they’ve added the 4-2-4 formation to FUT. Must. Resist. Temptation...

I didn’t realise they had previously removed some formations, why was that done? I have always used some form of 4-3-3 but being able to switch to an overload attacking 4-2-4 would be class. 

7 hours ago, MardiganX said:

I didn’t realise they had previously removed some formations, why was that done? I have always used some form of 4-3-3 but being able to switch to an overload attacking 4-2-4 would be class. 

4-2-4 hasn’t been available in previous years, will be a good formation to switch to on the fly if needing a goal 

Roll on 00:00 on Tuesday so I can stay up all night to grind my way up from 794 coins.

My Brazilian team is ready to go, hoping it works8-)  Got an upgrade plan in place for when I can afford them. 

Has anyone pre ordered from Amazon before? I’ve placed the order but still not had the payment taken so they’d better hurry up tomorrow so I can get my preload in place. 

D5F18AA7-4827-48FB-ADFC-E94C3409FFFE.jpeg

3 hours ago, gooner4life said:

Now that’s a starter team, how did you manage that Hannay? Pay attention @Theholyhogg

Packed Chiellini, Vardy, Marhrez snd Marcial. played a load of games with boosters and spent a few quid on some packs. I love building a team in the first few weeks. I think single player has been made a bit tougher this year too. 

The EA access countdown thing failed me tonight though so I'll have to wait now to play any more games.

Watch out for Lucas of Spurs... very quick player and I've really enjoyed using him. Cost is going up though.