IGNORED

Ultimate Team

Timmo

Internally talked my way into the Ultimate Edition, which after the 10% discount and using some Game credit I had to purchase a partial wallet top-up doesn’t feel quite as bad as the bloated price tag should.

Absolutely no FIFA points getting bought during the year though so happy to pay a bit extra for what is effectively the season pass on a game I will play more or less every day until FIFA 20 is released.

Made some final tweaks and starting 11 is good to go. Intention is to save coins for at least a couple weeks while slowly developing the squad. But clearly a highly unlikely top tier drop could change that...

A346C710-0F02-4598-9FF9-C2E49BCA72DF.thumb.png.877a86770e3069a4c07a1517efc2541a.png

32 minutes ago, Jerec said:

I take it they are playing the game early and completing challenges and matches.

Or hacking the Daily Rewards when it was working?

I sold any players that would make reasonable coinage early into the web app to allow me to build my basic team. Now just waiting to get playing to continue the cycle since the daily gifts are still out of action. 

7 minutes ago, Timmo said:

Haven't you already been playing on Xbox? Or was that just the limited Early Access?

If that was aimed at me, yes I have, the EA Access trial, but i've been using the glitch to get unlimited time, still only played about 20 games, it's lovely to play, much better than 18, but i'm bored of Fifa i think.

21 minutes ago, gooner4life said:

...but i'm bored of Fifa i think.

16 minutes ago, Timmo said:

I thought that a month ago, now I can't wait to get started again...

11 minutes ago, AlfromSleep said:

I lost the FIFA buzz a couple of months ago, the hype for this new one is high though 

Come on, we all must understand how this emotional rollercoaster goes by now?  

We'll love it at launch, then we'll hate it for a bit, then it will get patched and we'll love it again.  Then we'll play some BAP and it'll be like old times.  Then we'll get bored, then we'll hate it again, stop playing for ages and then '20 will come out and we'll all be:  :omg:

33 minutes ago, AlfromSleep said:

Still waiting on Amazon to provide my download code, time to request a callback from them to find out WTF is going on.

Edit: Turns out that as I'd created a new account it needed verification to make sure it wasn't dodgy so looks like they're processing it now 

Mine says Pending Verification.

I started a chat and told the guy and he said the bank need to authorise, I said never had this before and its only £9.98 to pay (had gift card voucher) so whats the prob!

Anyway he assured me it would be ready. I said if I dont get my code today I will expect a full refund and the code tomorrow. He agreed and I have it in writing.

Hoping it doesn't go through now...:eyebrows:

You're all scum. Junkie, no-self control, weak, pathetic scum. Staying up all night because it unlocks at midnight... have you no shame?

Whereas I, a fine upstanding member of society, will be correctly wrapped up in bed at a sensible time.

Like 8pm. 

The fact that I'll then be getting up at 5am, racing to my console in my pants and then pumping my entire day into it is neither here nor there.

1 hour ago, Mitchell said:

What does everyones download lock timer thing say?  Mine says 17 hours 51 mins.  

Got my dispatch email on Saturday so I'm expecting at least one of my two copies to be at home within an hour. I'll likely not be home until 7 though :(

1 hour ago, Jerec said:

Mine says Pending Verification.

I started a chat and told the guy and he said the bank need to authorise, I said never had this before and its only £9.98 to pay (had gift card voucher) so whats the prob!

Anyway he assured me it would be ready. I said if I dont get my code today I will expect a full refund and the code tomorrow. He agreed and I have it in writing.

Hoping it doesn't go through now...:eyebrows:

My order has now been processed, 10 hours and 45 minutes to kill :D

1 hour ago, gooner4life said:

Good luck, I’ve never seen somebody selling a PS4 digital copy on here!

Or does he mean Japan? :sherlock:

Also, prices are in the rise!

Serge Aurier was 2500, now hes 3,300.

I based my whole assessment on this one player, so it must be right.

33 minutes ago, AlfromSleep said:

@gooner4life I saw you’ve been switching timed finishing on and off, how is it for online play? I’ve kinda liked it in the demo but have been a bit dubious that it may run into issues if there’s any hint of lag

I turned it back on, never managed to perfectly time a shot in game mind you but I think I’m getting to grips with the shooting in general