IGNORED

Ultimate Team

Timmo

13 minutes ago, MardiganX said:

Any news about when the daily login rewards will be back on the app, or have they realised lots of people use it and they could potentially lose a lot of money by providing too many gifts at this stage?

They said to keep an eye on their twitter but no info at all on it. I think you are right about them realising how many people now use it to pre build their teams and coins before the game is put. 

1 hour ago, AlfromSleep said:

@gooner4life I saw you’ve been switching timed finishing on and off, how is it for online play? I’ve kinda liked it in the demo but have been a bit dubious that it may run into issues if there’s any hint of lag

Good point...I’ve not even bothered. Reading a lot of people saying it’s not worth the risk in the box. Not sure of the worth of learning something new at my age that i’m only going to use half the time. :mellow:

I’ve scored some absolute belters from outside the box, laying the ball off to someone running onto it...they get hit so hard. Had a couple hit the keepers hands and still go in. Weird, because I read a couple of reviews say the ball sometimes doesn’t feel it’s been hit hard enough. I’ve not found that. 

Anyone with a team like that is either an idiot or a professional FIFA player. Depriving themselves of the joy that comes from packing your first N’Golo Kante after 17 Bakayokos.

Yes I know Bakayoko isn’t at Chelsea anymore but I don’t have a suitable FIFA19 analogy yet so that will need to do.

Yeah, figure that’s the kind of thing we can expect with a very rare occurrence of someone getting 81+ options. 

Daily rewards seem to be back on the app but they are clearly nerfed. Went from two Serie A gold packs before the lockdown to a small gold pack with no rares this morning. Pricks!

1 hour ago, MardiganX said:

I think I am in the 70s so that should net a decent boost too. Always end up wasting those early bonuses but a disciplined gathering of gold shiny things feels like the right thing to do this time round.

According to Steely's link, the last boost is at level 40. So anyone above that will be able to unlock all of them.

40 minutes ago, Pants McSkill said:

And a heads up, the Bronze Pack Method is properly paying out right now. 
I'm listing almost everyone* and most are selling.

*Going to keep all Chinese league players, in case that's one of the first league SBCs to drop and out of a wild guess that I think it'll be a card worth having.

And that is again?

(Buy Prem B Pack, sell player and quick sell all the crap and hope players go for more than what you paid?)

36 minutes ago, Pants McSkill said:

Nah, I'm comparing the price of each. There's quite a few going for 400+.

It's a simple click in game, you can now press triangle to jump straight to the comparison.

A lot of managers going too, I guess people are starting to build squads.

Just instant sold a bronze french manager for 1.8k. (A. Ballier)

Huzzah!

18 minutes ago, Jerec said:

And that is again?

(Buy Prem B Pack, sell player and quick sell all the crap and hope players go for more than what you paid?)

Buy the normal Bronze pack for 400 coins.

List up the players you get. Most you'll list for 200 coins. But check the prices, as some will go for more.

List up the managers.

List up any squad fitness cards (rare, but you will get them).

Store everything else in your club.

Quick sell the duplicates.

Rinse and repeat.

It's the most solid and consistent way to make coins, and works throughout the year, mainly thanks to SBCs which can inflate the prices of some bronze cards to ridiculous levels.

Not every player will sell. But those that don't, you store in your club until there's an SBC that they're useful for.

Plus you'll never run out of contract or fitness cards.

While consistent, it can be a slow method, hence a lot of players go for other trading methods once they get a few coins under their belt.

If you can do it for 10 minutes a day, especially at the beginning of the game's lifespan, you'll see your coin total rise very quickly.