IGNORED

Ultimate Team

Timmo

Pack luck is with me this season - I just finished the Lucas SBC, and in the pack for the Spurs part I got 2 TOTW players. Only Traore and Kadzior, but still pretty crazy.

As for Lucas, I'm going to jam Dele Alli in behind him in my otherwise all La Liga team. Once their loyalty is up, and I've fiddled with the manager, the only hit on chemistry will be that Carvajal will be on 9 instead of 10.

Just to add onto Pants's German SBC revelation, the Ibisevic TOTW card is barely above discard price, it might be worth investing in a couple.

2 minutes ago, Keiths_Dad said:

Just to add onto Pants's German SBC revelation, the Ibisevic TOTW card is barely above discard price, it might be worth investing in a couple.

Oh god, I forgot to add this in! THANK YOU.

And for those who don't know, Ibisevic is an in Form who plays for Hertha.

3 hours ago, Pants McSkill said:

Pants Builds a Million Coins Part 4 – Prepping for PotM

WARNING: These are all UTTER GUESSES and they may all UTTERLY FAIL.

Follow these at your own risk, and you may lose coins.

The Player of The Month award will be upon us in a week or so and with it a new SBC.

As the SBC drops with the award, we never know who it’s going to be... Except this month it’s clearly Hazard.

It’s a pretty simple system to invest for these. Pick up some players from the following:

Same Team: Chelsea

Same Nation: Belgium

Same Nation and League with decent rating: Kompany, Defour.

Same Nation and League with crap rating: Mingolet, Benteke, Fellaini, Dedoncka.

Musonda as a bonus as he’s also Chelsea.

Sell them all the morning of the announcement.

Easy.

BUT WAIT A SECOND....

Worth a punt.

Deffo want some Hazard action. 250k coins in the bank to to secure him!

Spent 50k on Chelsea and Prem Belguim players.

Kepa, Kompany, Morata, Pedro, Christensen, Cahill, Drinkwater,  Van Ginkel. Defour, Zappacosta, Moses...Damn, pretty much bought the whole team! :D

Oh and Loftus Cheek and Giroud.

For anyone yet to do the final Hybrid nations SBC, I’ve got a Uruguayan solution (from Futbin).  Cost me under 10k on bids, I had a couple of players already so just need to do the loyalty glitch with 3 of them to be ready to submit. 

Went for my first “big” (25k) money signing in the form of Paulinho so now I’ve got a much more solid setup in from on my defence. 

92DBED25-ADC0-4DC6-B36A-0065A2A6E8AB.jpeg

B38B5332-E1FA-469B-A793-568C3CF5A282.jpeg

I've blown my load and bought Ben Yedder. I've got a couple of players in my transfers to get Trippier in and have perfect chemistry across the team, and should the team work out I have a few players I can shift to get back to about 30k. I'm rank 2 in rivals as well, so I'll have my trading pot back soon.

Screenshot_20181002-154458.png

2 hours ago, jimmmUK said:

What formation is everyone using this year?

I'm using 442 at the mo, but on a really bad streak so probably time to mix it up. (9 games on rivals: 7 losses, 2 draws). 

Then 2 wins, a draw and a loss in my next 4 games. Form is temporary...

I am struggling big time, cant settle on a formation or tactics for the life of me.

I just seem to be having all the possession but really struggling to back down a congested back line, constantly finding my self trying to pass it around the edge of the box with zero joy then when I lose the ball I'm just getting counter attacked. Conceding mostly from crosses.

I going to have to go pure filth and join the masses and play a narrow deep team and spring the counter attack. :seanr: 

Anyone any further along with finding there tactical/formation sweet spot?

11 hours ago, nakamura said:

Crossing is so OP at the moment. Doesn't help your defender doesn't always get selected in time. 

Or the fact your defender will be behind the attacker, ever time.

And the lag in this game is a joke, it can take ages from button press to action, and does everyone else get tackled really easily or have the ball fumble around between both sides of players?

Oh and glad to see that even though I'm lucky enough to have decent rated players, when I go up against a skilled player with a bog standard non rare gold team with no manager (of course!) all my pacey players are running in slow mo, all my attackers get out paced by their 54 Pace rated CB's but their shitty forwards can run like fucking BOLT!!!!

1 hour ago, Steely said:

I am struggling big time, cant settle on a formation or tactics for the life of me.

I just seem to be having all the possession but really struggling to back down a congested back line, constantly finding my self trying to pass it around the edge of the box with zero joy then when I lose the ball I'm just getting counter attacked. Conceding mostly from crosses.

I going to have to go pure filth and join the masses and play a narrow deep team and spring the counter attack. :seanr: 

Anyone any further along with finding there tactical/formation sweet spot?

I wasn't having much joy with anything, it would be fine for 1 or 2 games but then i'd feel very exposed by somebody else's tactics, so i switched off player instructions and set everything to balanced, it seem's better to me.

It's the keepers and player bugs for me.  I've had warping players and the keeper diving is atrocious.  I had the bug twice in a game where they won't dive.  They run out like they are going to pick up the ball and then bug out so they just bounce against the ball and stay in the coming out position.  It's pretty much unplayable for me just now. It actually really pisses me off.  This is a 90 pound game and it's just trash to play.  Half the time the games don't complete and half the time players bug out in some way.  It's proper unacceptable.

14 minutes ago, gooner4life said:

I wasn't having much joy with anything, it would be fine for 1 or 2 games but then i'd feel very exposed by somebody else's tactics, so i switched off player instructions and set everything to balanced, it seem's better to me.

I agree with that. I've not played around with much. Balanced for the tactics and all the instructions I have is Get Forward for my ST, central CM to hang back on attack and Overlap for my L/R Backs.

But I do struggle to get scoring opportunities, whilst my opponent it seems can waltz through my midfield and defence in a matter of passes and bury one without much hassle.

The Defenders still leave the centre of the box wide open, but I do try to keep a CM picked to run back when being attacked, its very frustrating.

Some games I lose massively, others I win with ridiculous margins...Perhaps it will even out after a couple of months when the pros go up and the crappy ones stay down.

14 hours ago, mackenie said:

For anyone that wasn't aware, the new sbc has put liverpool players up to 9k plus. also bumped the other 3 teams big time

Cheers for the heads up,  jsut sold my stock, made rough;y 50k.

Mignolet when for 7200 haha Shaqiri 8200.