IGNORED

Ultimate Team

Timmo

10 hours ago, Keiths_Dad said:

Hark at fucking moneybags, here.

Seems pretty good though, Vidal is great but I'm not keen on Alli. How's Dembele?

Funnily enough I found Vidal to be dogshit. Too slow.

Dembele is a beast as ever, Alli is alright.

Took the gamble on packs instead of coins for my rivals rewards and it looks to have paid off. Packed Perisic who is currently 53k on futbin plus Moreno and Lallana who are both around 5k. Loads of other players to list so it was worth the gamble this time around. 

Non tradable baby! (4 Jumbo Packs and 2 Mega Packs after playing shit for a week isnt bad at all.)

Ended up with a whole load of 83/84s I already had. And one inform Marcos. (After I have deceded to sell off my la liga team. :seanr:)

I'm happy with the untradables though, just a handful I would actually use but I can just pump them into more SBCs.

I don't know what to choose for my rival rewards!

Either the coins (32,000) to put towards my budget for Dybala, or the Untradeable 2x Mega Pack and 4x Premium Gold to pump into SBCs (or hope for a great Serie A pull for my squad)?

Chose tradeable packs last week, but only made around 27,000 back - so not taking the risk this week.

Coins all the way.

The problem with untradeables is when you get dupes. You can't use them, can't sell them and you have to discard them for 0 coins.

Although, there is a way of putting them into an SBC, which I think involves force quitting Fifa... 

Anyway. Get the coins.

19 minutes ago, Pants McSkill said:

Coins all the way.

The problem with untradeables is when you get dupes. You can't use them, can't sell them and you have to discard them for 0 coins.

Although, there is a way of putting them into an SBC, which I think involves force quitting Fifa... 

Anyway. Get the coins.

You exchange for the one you have and if you want to keep it you stick it on the Transfer list.

I do that, then tend to use the untradeable in an SBC.

Good la liga goalkeeper?  

I had asensio but he seemed terrible.  I won my last game against a poor player 5 - 4 but asensio made zero saves.  Zero.  Other games i felt he didnt come out and didnt catch the ball.  Is navas any good?

36 minutes ago, mackenie said:

Who said the SBC's arn't worth doing lol, however can anyone guess wtf is wrong with this pic, genuinely just captured it on my ps4 when i packed it.

43159121_10213309695559281_8276380680649179136_n.jpg

Nice, what SBC? Also LOL about the kit choice.

4 hours ago, jimmmUK said:

I don't know what to choose for my rival rewards!

Either the coins (32,000) to put towards my budget for Dybala, or the Untradeable 2x Mega Pack and 4x Premium Gold to pump into SBCs (or hope for a great Serie A pull for my squad)?

Chose tradeable packs last week, but only made around 27,000 back - so not taking the risk this week.

So I risked it and went for the tradeable awards. Not sure why. But the gamble paid off. Packed Van Dijk - which is straight on the transfer list and should make me 100,000+ :D 

16 minutes ago, mackenie said:

I made one based on the cheapest liverpool players, https://www.futbin.com//19/squad/100025593/sbc

Got some of the players cheaper by bidding.

Awesome, cheers. Will use that as a base! 

46 minutes ago, Mitchell said:

Just packed Griezmann. 

:omg:

Now I don't know what to do. Go French, or sell the little poseur...

Nice work.

He, along with Drogba was one of the big players I never packed in 18.

2 hours ago, Jerec said:

Nice work.

He, along with Drogba was one of the big players I never packed in 18.

Sold him!  I now seem to have 422k in my bank burning a hole in my pocket and I am about to open a lager in about 20 minutes.  This will end in TEARS.

Just now, Pants McSkill said:

Joao Cancello got his price range update.  Now selling at 28k. Easiest 8k profit ever.

High five to everyone who listened to me and bought him. 

You have made loads of us so much virtual money Pants.  Here is a virtual thank you.    

latest?cb=20170209142446