IGNORED

Ultimate Team

Timmo

On 05/10/2018 at 11:49, Jerec said:

Oh and my mate, who quit his Draft game and only got a 5k pack as a reward, packed Drogba.

I would say he is even more jammy than Gooner. He is the fucking jammest mofo I know on this game.

Oh just to let you all know, my jammy cunt mate just packed this from a 7.5k pack.

I think I generally hate him now.

And he sold him. Fucking bastard!

6757D77A-4A5B-4EFE-8211-7411734954C6.jpeg

7 minutes ago, Baring said:

How many coins is he worth? I wonder how much real life money that is. Prob pay for Fifa.

Er... and the rest.

There's been a few attempts to work out the ratio of FUT Coins to Real World Cash. It's quite tricky - money is transferred via loot boxes, you can't buy coins directly, which makes the values somewhat nebulous.

We all know that a 7.5k pack doesn't give you 7.5k coins once you've sold eveything.

One of the more reliable benchmarks was set by Youtuber ChrisMD who opened £5000 worth of packs and added up the value of everything he received - You can see the video here:
https://youtu.be/g4lyhneTmiA

His conclusion £1 = About 2000 coins.

Another study is this one done on Reddit, which came to the conclusion that £63.99 gets you 232,500 coins, which is roughly £1 = 3,632 coins.

So 2.7m, or OTW Ronaldo, works out to roughly £1350 using method 1 and £743 using method 2.

Of course, you couldn't easily get that in cash as you need someone to buy those coins off you. 

And you can bet any coin re-seller is going to give you a terrible rate.

But you'd still get enough to not only pay for Fifa, but possibly your PS4 too.

No way would I. I would sell everything I had and build a team around him.

He will get a few IFs with Juv and will be a 99 card by the time Fifa 19 ends, it will end up being one of the best cards if not these best striker in the game.

Hoping to have this team by early next week:

Screenshot_20181006-160101.thumb.png.b212a1a019b41aa1a77e6578853d92a1.png

Not finding wingers as effective this year, due to speed not being as vital - so going back to the trusty 41212 narrow and selling Costa who I packed.

Some lucky pack pulls (and some FUT points right at the start :ph34r:) have helped me get a decent Calcio A team already. Still a few improvements to be made.

Next team iteration will be to create some sort of hybrid, or save for Ronaldo...

I'm finding a decent prem bias.  I switched to a prem team 3 days ago of a lower rating than the bundesliga one but it's performing far better.  

I think I'm undefeated in 7 games.

Lacazette is a beast as is Alli.  Rudiger is also surprisingly good for like 2k with a shadow chem style on him already.  I switch zaha and martial as zaha is a great winger with artist chem style on him.

22 hours ago, jimmmUK said:

Hoping to have this team by early next week:

Screenshot_20181006-160101.thumb.png.b212a1a019b41aa1a77e6578853d92a1.png

Not finding wingers as effective this year, due to speed not being as vital - so going back to the trusty 41212 narrow and selling Costa who I packed.

Some lucky pack pulls (and some FUT points right at the start :ph34r:) have helped me get a decent Calcio A team already. Still a few improvements to be made.

Next team iteration will be to create some sort of hybrid, or save for Ronaldo...

I've gone through similar formation changes and nearly all Serie A players now and my two penneth is... that team is not very mobile!  I think you need a bit more agility.  I don't know how you play, and it might suit your style, but I thought Immobile was average.  Higuan is a deadly elephant.  I really didn't get on with Milinkovic-Savic, he reminds me of Muller, tall and ploddy.  Hamsik too, felt like he was playing with 70 fitness all the time.  But if I had to pick 3 midfielders, I'd stick Naingollan as a CM with Hamsik (or Pjanic) and have Matuidi at CDM.  Matuidi is lovely.  I'd save your money and get Handanovic last too, as Szczęsny & Donnarumma are more than capable.

Anyway, here's my team, which I'm really enjoying.  It's similar to yours, but just more snappy.  Similar formation wise too, but just a teeny bit wider, so you can get down the wing if the opportunity arises.  I found with 4-1-2-1-2 (2) that my strikers were dragged wide as the CM's are so narrow, which means you'd be stuck on the wing with Higuan! :unsure:Koulibaly is amazing, btw.  Gomez is my top goalscorer by a mile...and I love Mertens.  

Untitled.thumb.png.4f1673acf40621796ca004ad2b40ef4c.png

According to Futbin, you can now do the Lucas Moura SBC for about 35k. Which will be less if you use players already in your club.

You get Jumbo Premium Gold Pack, Rare Gold pack, Gold Players Pack and a Premium gold pack back in return.

If you don't make the coins back from the packs, you'll come close. 

And if you don't like playing with Lucas, you get an 86 rated special card to put into a future SBC. Currently the cheapest 86 normal gold card is 10k.

Seems worth it to me.

Yeah, I went for him with a bunch of untradables, its just makes sense if you using the Prem or Brazil side.

You could buy Willian or Sterling for 32k though, so you might not want to commit to an Untradable, if you only have Tradables to use...