IGNORED

Ultimate Team

Timmo

I've decided to ditch my Calcio A team completely. Not getting on with it - most likely down to formation - but now I've got a mental block when playing with them.

Did the Lucas SBC last night as I couldn't sleep and it was relatively cheap - so will create an all Prem or Brazil or some sort of hybrid today. Going to smash through the advanced SBCs a bit later, using the loyalty glitch - so hoping I pack something that directs me! 

1 hour ago, Theholyhogg said:

My team is slowly becoming brazilian:lol:

Jesus has been great up front ,swapped him for vardy.and fabinho is just a beast always 

Any other brazilians i should get ??

20181009_102554.jpg

Ha same mate!

I think I'm going to get Casemiro in CDM and Firmino in CAM.

Jesus is a great player, when hes in the box, the way he can turn on the ball and shoot, hitting the top corners, the omph on him is amazing.

Used players from my club and the TOTM Lucas SBC cost me 25k. The packs didn’t offer much but should make my money back selling them all so it’s well worth it to get such a good card. 

Bought Gabriel Jesus, he’s scored 6 in 6 so a great signing ahead of my weekend league campaign. Well behind my usual rivals score due to being away for the weekend so it’s gonna be rank 3 at best I reckon. 

A1DE5C0C-FE18-4EFF-A030-B41F4CE32826.jpeg

19 minutes ago, mackenie said:

honestly i think everyone is going that way due to Lucas, which could b a bit of a pain.

I wasn’t going to bother with the SBC to get him but the relative cheapness made me go for it. I’ve got Hulk and Malcom who can come in as a sub if Lucas gets tired, or turn it around and use him off the bench.

12 hours ago, jimmmUK said:

I've decided to ditch my Calcio A team completely. Not getting on with it - most likely down to formation - but now I've got a mental block when playing with them.

Did the Lucas SBC last night as I couldn't sleep and it was relatively cheap - so will create an all Prem or Brazil or some sort of hybrid today. Going to smash through the advanced SBCs a bit later, using the loyalty glitch - so hoping I pack something that directs me! 

Did you see my reply to your post on the last page?   I think a few tweaks would really help, don't ditch it...don't give up hope!  Ti vogliamo bene!   :(  This team is a joy to play with, really snappy with danger all around, solid at the back and Matuidi gets everywhere.  

Untitled.thumb.png.8a6d387b8a1ce836505edca36363f3af.png

7 hours ago, Mitchell said:

Did you see my reply to your post on the last page?   I think a few tweaks would really help, don't ditch it...don't give up hope!  Ti vogliamo bene!   :(  This team is a joy to play with, really snappy with danger all around, solid at the back and Matuidi gets everywhere.  

Untitled.thumb.png.8a6d387b8a1ce836505edca36363f3af.png

I have, thank you. Appreciate you sharing your team. Looks good!

I always have Calcio A teams every year - usually with Mertens and Icardi up top. Something's not clicking with the Calcio A team with me early this year. Maybe my front line choice is wrong. Maybe my formation. 

But because I keep getting beat and really outdone by certain players in the game - I want to spread my wings and experiment with other leagues. 

No doubt I'll be back with Calcio A by Christmas :lol:

On 08/10/2018 at 13:04, Pants McSkill said:

According to Futbin, you can now do the Lucas Moura SBC for about 35k. Which will be less if you use players already in your club.

You get Jumbo Premium Gold Pack, Rare Gold pack, Gold Players Pack and a Premium gold pack back in return.

If you don't make the coins back from the packs, you'll come close. 

And if you don't like playing with Lucas, you get an 86 rated special card to put into a future SBC. Currently the cheapest 86 normal gold card is 10k.

Seems worth it to me.

Cheers for this Pants, for some reason my brain was telling me Lucas was not Brazilian, so I've ignored the SBC even though I've had an all Brazilian team from the start!!

I have to say though, my packs have come no where near making back the 40k...utter shit all the way.

I just need a man to play alongside Texy the God!

Screenshot_20181010-181442.jpg

So switched formations to 4321 from 442 and player 5 games. 2 wins, 2 draws and a loss in division 5 of rivals.  Much better form than how I was playing. 

Still think I'm going to sell my Calcio A team and build a new team. With coins I've accumulated and selling my squad I'll have 850k - so a good amount! May keep Costa, as he's been great down the left for me. 

One thing I will need for the 4321 formation is a target man up front. Any recommendations? 

On 02/10/2018 at 13:30, Keiths_Dad said:

Just to add onto Pants's German SBC revelation, the Ibisevic TOTW card is barely above discard price, it might be worth investing in a couple.

On 02/10/2018 at 13:35, Pants McSkill said:

Oh god, I forgot to add this in! THANK YOU.

And for those who don't know, Ibisevic is an in Form who plays for Hertha.

So with the Bundesliga POTM looking more likely to be Reus, is it worth selling Ibisevic TOTW now? 

Will make 1,500-2,000 profit per card.

I'd go with Pants' mantra of selling into the hype. You might make more hanging on, as a high value card like Reus might require a TOTW card, but on the other hand it could blow up in your face if it doesn't. One thing I would say though is don't sell early in the morning if you're looking to maximise profits - there isn't a huge fluctuation, but prices tend to be higher when more people are on.

Division rewards are out, I took the packs again. Got Promes and Laporte, which makes up most of the coins I passed on, and filled my club with SBC fodder so I'm quite happy with that.