Ultimate Team

Timmo

1 hour ago, jimmmUK said:

So with the Bundesliga POTM looking more likely to be Reus, is it worth selling Ibisevic TOTW now? 

Will make 1,500-2,000 profit per card.

Entirely up to you. Are you happy with two thousand coins profit per card? If so, then flog them.

If you're not sure, you can flog half and keep half. 

57 minutes ago, Keiths_Dad said:

Division rewards are out, I took the packs again. Got Promes and Laporte, which makes up most of the coins I passed on, and filled my club with SBC fodder so I'm quite happy with that.

Is Promes still extinct? That's a hell of a pick either way, but if he is, I'd hold him as he'll probably get a price increase soon.

24 minutes ago, Pants McSkill said:

Is Promes still extinct? That's a hell of a pick either way, but if he is, I'd hold him as he'll probably get a price increase soon.

Sweet I have a Promes in the club, never heard of him before until I imported my club into Futbin and it popped up worth 50k!

Thoughts on the below team? 

351610584_ScreenShot2018-10-11at12_54_07.png.1e2c42b6a01df4d11f69342b1df9a8dd.png

Quick wingers, strong and solid midfield with a decent backline to. Will have Hulk playing a free role in the centre and Nainggolan and Paulinho staying back on attack. 

Will completely wipe me out of coins but hoping to do some sniping and get a couple of players cheaper than what they're currently at. Particularly Hulk - but need him purely for nostalgia! 

Mostly Brazilian, which seems to be the case with a lot of teams on FUT! 

I've got 45k Pants, turn this into 1mil! 

I've played a few games so far and lost all online matches only by a goal or 2. I'm just not creating chances and being out muscled everytime i get a sniff. I think my team is poor though its just a basic gold/silver. I think ill invest in a gold prem and go from there.

35 minutes ago, Baring said:

I've played a few games so far and lost all online matches only by a goal or 2. I'm just not creating chances and being out muscled everytime i get a sniff. I think my team is poor though its just a basic gold/silver. I think ill invest in a gold prem and go from there.

Invest 10k to give yourself a proper starter team!

1334687317_Capture_2018-10-11-13-40-04.thumb.png.3a39c42c52bb28ca30a942537a350776.png334935656_Capture_2018-10-11-13-41-41.thumb.png.7b4512109db59f9f6c95aa921a36ea22.png

34 minutes ago, Baring said:

:D

Personally, I would buy 2 x discard In Forms.

That's 2 Team of the Week players you pick up for close to 10k - which is the amount of coins you get if you quick sell them.

Preferably, look for anyone in the top 5 leagues. A quick peek shows Tonelli, Ospina and Oier all under 11k. You can get Stuani (Liga Santander, 83 rated) for under 12k.

Then Bronze pack method like crazy. Use the catalogue to get your trade pile to 100, then have at least 50 bronze cards for sale at any time.

Then, I'd attempt todo a bit of sniping each day. Just 5-10 minutes.

Sniping is: Find a 'filter' that covers desirable players, eg Arsenal Gold Defenders, or Gold Brazilian La Liga  Midfielders.

Work out the cheapest Buy it now price. (Arsenal defenders: Kolasnic currently goes for 750 coins)

Set your search to 200-250 coins below that. (So 500-550 coins Max Buy Now)

Keep searching until one pops up.

Grab him quick.

Relist at 750.

Profit.

AND FINALLY, take the 10-15k you have left, build a proper starter team and play some Division Rivals, or some Squad battles on a not-too-hard difficulty. The coin rewards from just playing matches, plus the weekly rewards are worth shitloads to you right now!

EDIT: Yeah, like @Steely said!

Here's my current TOTW investment squad, plus some more on my trade pile.

(There's a cheeky Cech hiding behind the subs too)

43612961_10155814465056367_4649864601196822528_o.thumb.jpg.123a217859751c59c0b105303f81a270.jpg

43639075_10155814466751367_69700468741242880_o.thumb.jpg.45089251194faccde3e446af187b457d.jpg

All bought for 11k or under, with the exception of:

Cech - packed)

2 x Fornals - 14.75k

2 x Matip - 17k

Alvaro - 15k

Lemar One To Watch - 54k

I'll probably drop some this weekend, taking 3-4k profit on a card is a plenty good win for me.

Im sitting on 220k at the minute but no proper investments just a bunch of 83+ rated players I refuse to sell on the cheap until a SBC come around to drive them up.

I might join you in low risk TOTW investments.

Though I really should invest a bit into my team... (That defense though, phwoar.)

96718432_Capture_2018-10-11-14-16-58.thumb.png.f7aae61b09c40aa9614b4a42d25ee8a9.png

25 minutes ago, nakamura said:

This is my main starting 11. As expected. I will be building more teams this year though but currently not playing that much. 

If anyone wants a game my PSN is volkte37

Screenshot_20181011-151200.png

PSN says you aren't accepting Friend requests right now.

2 hours ago, jimmmUK said:

Thoughts on the below team? 

351610584_ScreenShot2018-10-11at12_54_07.png.1e2c42b6a01df4d11f69342b1df9a8dd.png

Quick wingers, strong and solid midfield with a decent backline to. Will have Hulk playing a free role in the centre and Nainggolan and Paulinho staying back on attack. 

Will completely wipe me out of coins but hoping to do some sniping and get a couple of players cheaper than what they're currently at. Particularly Hulk - but need him purely for nostalgia! 

Mostly Brazilian, which seems to be the case with a lot of teams on FUT! 

I don’t think hulk is particularly well praised in this anymore, may be worth cashing in and getting someone else? 

3 minutes ago, mackenie said:

Yea i noticed hulk looked sweet, look at that physical ffs, plan on picking him up Sunday/Monday to go alongside Fabhino and Talisca in center mid.  Those two have both been playing well but Casemiro has been disappointing. 

Oh really?

I was planning on getting Casemiro.

Firmino and Hulk it is then.

18 minutes ago, carlospie said:

Do you think the TOTW is actually just an EA excuse to cash in with certain nations? Some of the selections are way off at times

Of course. Hulk wouldn't be there if he wasn't a popular Brazilian card. There were more obvious choices missed out. 

Finished the last Advanced SBC, packed Ozil and a Portugal totw CB, who is discard price just now. Will make my coins back from all 4 challenges selling them alone. 

Starting to accumulate a large number of players so will hopefully be able to do marquee matchups this week to get some more packs to open. 

Anyone else doing the WL this weekend? I’m ready for the grind (and losses)

Just now, mackenie said:

I'm qualied for it but not sure if i will have time to play half the games. I like the fact that you start to earn qualification points for a second WL when your already registered to one.

You get division rivals points while playing weekend league as well, credit to EA for that, the content and surrounding stuff is nice this year but the gameplay is trash.

What wrong with the gameplay @gooner4life? So far I have found it to be a decent improvement, especially with the defending.

On the FUT points you accumulate in Rivals, does that just keep stacking up until you hit 2000 then you can enter a weekend league? I have about 500 just now so miles away but I thought it would be reset after each weekend league with it being this years Daily Knockout Equivalent.