IGNORED

Ultimate Team

Timmo

I don’t own this but watch Castro most days. Some of the stuff this year is embarrassing, the ratio of goals scored from kick offs is way too high, it’s like the AI takes time to boot up. Also seems dumb how your player looks the way they are going to kick a penalty and that slow CB always catch even Pacey strikers. The pack weight is fucked too, he spent £6000 and got zero icons. 

Its definitely not e sport ready. 

30 minutes ago, MardiganX said:

What wrong with the gameplay @gooner4life? So far I have found it to be a decent improvement, especially with the defending.

On the FUT points you accumulate in Rivals, does that just keep stacking up until you hit 2000 then you can enter a weekend league? I have about 500 just now so miles away but I thought it would be reset after each weekend league with it being this years Daily Knockout Equivalent.

It just ticks up without resetting I think, at the very least once you hit 2000 you can redeem them whenever.

22 minutes ago, Keiths_Dad said:

It just ticks up without resetting I think, at the very least once you hit 2000 you can redeem them whenever.

Yeah, I redeemed my points so the games I’ve played today have got me back on the road to the next 2000. It takes 11 wins from 30 to get 2000 points from rewards therefore automatically getting back in like in previous years. 

58 minutes ago, MardiganX said:

What wrong with the gameplay @gooner4life? So far I have found it to be a decent improvement, especially with the defending.

On the FUT points you accumulate in Rivals, does that just keep stacking up until you hit 2000 then you can enter a weekend league? I have about 500 just now so miles away but I thought it would be reset after each weekend league with it being this years Daily Knockout Equivalent.

The biggest problem is I’m shit at it.

2 minutes ago, mackenie said:

I get where your coming from, last fifa in particular I was bad enough to not enjoy it. Face it though your not going anywhere :)

I already have pal, I’m all in for cod and fortnite, this Fifa just isn’t enjoyable enough at a basic level to learn the intricacies.

2 hours ago, AlfromSleep said:

Anyone else doing the WL this weekend? I’m ready for the grind (and losses)

I've qualified, but have no idea what's happening. How many games are there? How does it work? I'll not be able to play loads of matches, so I'm not sure if I'll bother again. Especially if people are going to be dicks and pass it around the back and stuff. I assume that happens?!

1 hour ago, gooner4life said:

I already have pal, I’m all in for cod and fortnite, this Fifa just isn’t enjoyable enough at a basic level to learn the intricacies.

Me and steely got COD. Can’t wait to die 20 times a game. 

4 hours ago, carlospie said:

I don’t own this but watch Castro most days. Some of the stuff this year is embarrassing, the ratio of goals scored from kick offs is way too high, it’s like the AI takes time to boot up. Also seems dumb how your player looks the way they are going to kick a penalty and that slow CB always catch even Pacey strikers. The pack weight is fucked too, he spent £6000 and got zero icons. 

Its definitely not e sport ready. 

He got Gullit after spending around $4500. Totally worth it :lol:

16 hours ago, AlfromSleep said:

Finished the last Advanced SBC, packed Ozil and a Portugal totw CB, who is discard price just now. Will make my coins back from all 4 challenges selling them alone. 

Starting to accumulate a large number of players so will hopefully be able to do marquee matchups this week to get some more packs to open. 

Anyone else doing the WL this weekend? I’m ready for the grind (and losses)

I'm in.

If anything is going to require an inform it will be this.

Plus a very high rated team, plus probably Hazard himself.

The only downside will be if its too expensive to do so people dont actually buy the players to do it, sell into the hype! If you buy now, surely you are buying into the hype. :lol: