Ultimate Team

Timmo

My mate said the same thing, but that would limit the availability of this so much for the players. I have a 84 Sigurdsson, Matip and Suso in case.

Stocking up on Matip/Sig would of been a good idea actually just in case! :doh:

When they did it with Salah in 18 at least he started off reasonably priced! Hazard's IF was 800k from the off!

https://www.upfifacoins.com/news/1243--fifa-18-potm-aguero-94-sbc-cheapest-fifa-18-aguero-squad-building-challenges-for-premier-league-player-of-the-month-for-january

Aguero also had his own card as a requirement, with Hazard POTM looking to be minimum 93, they are going to have to make it massively expensive, I dont think they will make it require an inform Hazard, but a normal Hazard as his price is still currently 500k+

General In forms are sure to be required, maybe even rare champions league cards, I recon they will just play it loose in term of full team requirements though to stop people from being able to make too much money from say Belgium in forms. But in general surely it'll require 2 in forms and be a 85+ requirement or something.

Dont know why I am guessing, Im always fucking wrong. :lol:

there are currently less than like 20 hazards on the PC market, so they would essentially make it unavailable if your unlucky enough to play on PC. I just think there's not enough hazards about but could be wrong. BTW it could be released as soon as 11:30 and there will be some mad buying opportunities. 

Selling on hype is selling before an expected SBC is actually released. Basically you are taking profit guaranteed. If you wait til the SBC comes out you risk your investments crashing, or they could sky rocket. It’s the safe play to sell on the hype.

Hype is guaranteed profit, holding is playing the risky game.

Was there ever a POTM SBC where say players from the same club weren't required?

I.e. With Lucas there is a SBC requiring Tottenham players?

I guess that's always a safe bet, the only issue being buying players in positions which don't suit the formation. Which can be avoided by only buying GK/CB/ST

10 minutes ago, Bennette98 said:

Was there ever a POTM SBC where say players from the same club weren't required?

I.e. With Lucas there is a SBC requiring Tottenham players?

I guess that's always a safe bet, the only issue being buying players in positions which don't suit the formation. Which can be avoided by only buying GK/CB/ST

But when the Hype Train arrives, no one yet knows what formations are needed so they buy a varied amount, like we have bought and are now selling :)

Only problem is if we sell the players we actually need to do the SBC haha but I guess we'll be so loaded it won't matter, we can buy them back next week when it all dies down!

3 minutes ago, Jerec said:

But when the Hype Train arrives, no one yet knows what formations are needed so they buy a varied amount, like we have bought and are now selling :)

Only problem is if we sell the players we actually need to do the SBC haha but I guess we'll be so loaded it won't matter, we can buy them back next week when it all dies down!

I agree, what I meant is that if you buy 82 rated Chelsea LB Marcos Alonso, and you don't sell on hype, then you can expect his price to drop slightly (may still make profit as you can probs get him on 6/7 chem).

Whereas, if you bought 82 rated Chelsea ST Olivier Giroud, and you don't sell on hype, then his price may rise a bit more as its almost guaranteed he will fit in the formation (I think there is only one formation without a striker(?) - the 4-3-3 [5])

35 minutes ago, Bennette98 said:

There were a couple last year.

They sometimes do things like previous clubs (Lille in Hazard's case), or clubs that the player scored against, which I think was one of the Kane requirements.

They almost always have a high rated Premier League based squad though. So 84+ Prem players usually go up.

To be fair, the reward packs themselves are pretty bloody good.

Nabbed from Twitter....

2 x Mega Pack (35,000)

1 x Rare Mega Pack (55,000)

2 x Rare Player Pack (50,000)

1 x Jumbo Premium Gold Players Pack (50,000)

1 x Jumbo Rare Player Pack (100,000)

Total Reward: 340,00 coins