IGNORED

Ultimate Team

Timmo

2 hours ago, nakamura said:

My transfer profit is 40k. Shocking.

If you don't buy packs, or don't waste your life spend just as much time trading virtual cards with virtual coins as you do actually playing the game (like me), that's plenty respectable. 

1 hour ago, mackenie said:

I wonder how much higher than 2.3M I could get if i liquidated :P

Easy 3m I'm sure. Have you thought about picking up a Prime Icon? Those boys won't be dropping value anytime soon. Cannavaro is about 800k...

37 minutes ago, jimmmUK said:

Talisca IF is a cheaper option to Hulk and is supposed to be decent, if Hulk IF is too expensive :)

Talisca's just had a max price increase too. He can be got for 60k right now, and that should rise over the next couple of weeks.

Having said that, Hulk may well go up too, and by more.

Ooo that's good to know about Talisca. Picked him up yesterday for 60k. Bench player at the mo, but will give him a proper run out soon.

Fingers crossed Hulk goes up. He seems to be fluctuating quite a bit during the day at the mo. Picked him up for 225k. Pretty happy with him, so doubt I'd sell him unless he went well above 300k. Is a great midfielder and his finesse long shots are deadly.

1 hour ago, Pants McSkill said:

Easy 3m I'm sure. Have you thought about picking up a Prime Icon? Those boys won't be dropping value anytime soon. Cannavaro is about 800k...

Too much of my coinage is tied up in investments to think of icons, one day maybe.

40 minutes ago, mackenie said:

FYI guys i've had IF Talisca in my team since he was 38k, and I can tell you the only way hulk is getting in my team is upfront. Talisca is a beast, great at heading for a midfielder.

That's why I originally bought him, as Icardi IF was not working out for me. But I managed to make a small profit on selling Icardi - so bought Higuain OTW who's been epic for me. Fits my playstyle perfectly. He's bound to get an IF sooner or later.

As a Chelsea supporter I really want that Hazard POTM card. No way I'm going to be able to save up that much coinage though, unless I get a mega pack pull from my rewards from Rivals, Squad Battles or weekly bonus (ultimate edition). Hopefully he'll be cheaper in a few weeks. Pipe dream.

Needed to win my last two games to get gold 2. Game 28 and I was on the verge of a major comeback from three goals down only to have a late equaliser chopped off for a dubious offside decision.

Cant get to 17 so calling it a day on 15 wins but pretty happy with that considering I was 5 losses worse off than wins at one stage on Friday. 

IF Talisca has been a great addition to the team, a brilliant playmaker. 

I've got the weekend free next week, so going to play my first ever weekend league. Really don't know what to expect, as I'm pretty stuck in division 5 of Rivals, so got a feeling I'm going to get absolutely smashed.

Might completely sack off playing squad battles, as going between that and Rivals really effects my style of play - meaning that I always struggle my first few games of Rivals after playing battles.

I've changed my team again this morning, I was 3 from 8 in weekend league and something had to give. Gone for a Brazil/Serie A hybrid and gone back to 433, and I've gone 6 from 7 this morning.

Tallisca is great has others have said, but my god, Firmino. I wasn't expecting much, but he's my favourite player (yes, I'm a child and I have a favourite player) so I spunked 90k on him and built the team to suit. He got 3 goals in his first 4, which is fine, but I switched my tactics to a fast build up and he just clicked. 8 goals in the next 3 games, one of which was a rage quit at 40 minutes, and assisted all the other goals I scored in those matches. Absolute monster.

Screenshot_20181014-121024.png

My first 11 (with two players that I don’t use replacing untradables) is currently worth 243k on futbin. In previous years I’d have sold up but as it’s such fun to use I’m holding onto it for a few weekend leagues at least. 

Forced a half time rivals rage quit earlier with a Talisca hat trick, a rarity in my Fifa 19 experience. 

Need to maintain rank 1 to get those rewards along with the WL ones for a fun packed Thursday :D 

I'd be up for a game or two later this week @Jerec.

Probably can't give you any tips, as looks like you're better than me (higher rank in Rivals and in the weekend league) - but would be good to play someone who plays in the weekend league, ahead of my first time in it this weekend! 

Out of interest, what division are you in for Rivals?