IGNORED

Ultimate Team

Timmo

Guys, if anyone wasn't aware the gold cards that were extinct had a price rise just after the icon SBC dropped. Cards such as iniesta, parejo, david silva, busquets, veratti are now selling for a lot more now they are back on the market. For e.g. i personally bought 10 parejos at 21k (that was his max price) and have sold most of them for 42k (his new max price). Dunno if anyone was even aware of these players being unavailable, but if you have any cash in :)

12 hours ago, MardiganX said:

It’s clearly there antidote to the slightly better weekly rewards from rivals. Take our coins and then we are left with nothing but that wee monkey inside whispering “Just a couple thousand FIFA points... that’s all you will need!”.

You hear it too?

I've came across some mad teams the last few games and that's in div 5.  Each one must have been million coin plus teams.  Mbappe, if lacazette, Ronaldo, gattuso etc

I'm about 1400-1500 skill points.  That seems mental for div 5.

So, if most of us have 2k FUT Champions points as rewards for SIlver 3 and above...and you can't have any more than 2k points at any one time (so they get 'wasted' on Thursday when rewards arrive)...what's the point in playing between Monday and Thursday?  Just to move up a tier? 

It feels like there's not much point for me as I'm so far away from Tier 1 in Div 5.  It's just a waste of effort/consumables for nothing.  Doesn't feel like they've thought this through...I'm just twiddling my thumbs (or not!) waiting for Thursday.

31 minutes ago, Mitchell said:

So, if most of us have 2k FUT Champions points as rewards for SIlver 3 and above...and you can't have any more than 2k points at any one time (so they get 'wasted' on Thursday when rewards arrive)...what's the point in playing between Monday and Thursday?  Just to move up a tier? 

It feels like there's not much point for me as I'm so far away from Tier 1 in Div 5.  It's just a waste of effort/consumables for nothing.  Doesn't feel like they've thought this through...I'm just twiddling my thumbs (or not!) waiting for Thursday.

Rivals rewards get significantly better the higher up you go. Div 5 rank 2 reward is 44k coins... That's not to be sniffed at.

The tiers move, it's based on where the percentage of Division 5 players finish on Thursday. So while you may be in Rank 2 now, by Thursday you'll have probably dropped out as everyone else accumulates points.

Of course, there's just playing for the fun of it. Or playing to improve - try and learn a new skill move and incorporate it enough so it becomes second nature.

Has anyone used aguero?  I've about 500k and I'm not loving Gabriel Jesus.  Anyone any other suggestions?  Lacazette I felt missed a decent chunk of chances but Jesus does as well.  Aguero finishing attracts me if actually is reliable in one on one's.

37 minutes ago, Pants McSkill said:

Rivals rewards get significantly better the higher up you go. Div 5 rank 2 reward is 44k coins... That's not to be sniffed at.

The tiers move, it's based on where the percentage of Division 5 players finish on Thursday. So while you may be in Rank 2 now, by Thursday you'll have probably dropped out as everyone else accumulates points.

Yeah, I'm already Tier 2, but I'll not get 'relegated' as I'm too far away, and I'm too far away from 1 to be arsed to grind X games to get promoted for.  I'm in no mans land!  I'll play a few just in case, but I can see my interest waning Monday to Weds now if I'm in the same boat next week.  Maybe I won't be in this situation again though.  I just feel like the WL was something to aim for, then you're playing the WL...then...not much.  

37 minutes ago, Pants McSkill said:

Of course, there's just playing for the fun of it. 

What is this 'fun' you speak of?  :hat:

12 minutes ago, tenrou said:

Has anyone used aguero?  I've about 500k and I'm not loving Gabriel Jesus.  Anyone any other suggestions?  Lacazette I felt missed a decent chunk of chances but Jesus does as well.  Aguero finishing attracts me if actually is reliable in one on one's.

With my 41212 formation, Vardy seems to be the one that gets all the action playing RST vs Jesus as the LST.

Personally Vardy has been worth his weight in Goals (lol see what I did there!), I cannot fault the little rat, hes fast, he gets headers, his strikes are really powerful and for 25k he is a bargain.

Agureo is a great player, nimble and powerful with this out the box shots.

As for missing shots, I'd say its down to the new way the shooting works. I constantly hit the woodwork or send the ball into Orbit, but I think its just me holding the button too long or the way I'm directing the ball.

1 minute ago, Pants McSkill said:

@Mitchell I would say there's squad battles to get even more rewards... but they seem to have fucked that up this year. It's not much fun above Professional difficulty.

As in impossible to win not much fun?

I played Dyabla's team on WC diff and it was like I wasn't even trying. Crazy hard like pointless.

Yep thats true.

I only play the shit rated teams on WC now, the others sometimes I'll knock it down to Semi Pro as I know the struggle to get a 1-0 win vs an easy game where I score 4/5 goals will net me the same points on Pro.

5 minutes ago, Bennette98 said:

I'm assuming that CB card is won through the WL? How many wins do you need to get one of those?

Pretty sure I saw player picks in the Silver band. I will get one tomorrow, 2 in the Gold band.

Saw one guy post up he got 88 Mbappe in his :unsure:

6 minutes ago, Jerec said:

Pretty sure I saw player picks in the Silver band. I will get one tomorrow, 2 in the Gold band.

Saw one guy post up he got 88 Mbappe in his :unsure:

Not played in the WL yet this FIFA, how many wins is needed for Silver? Is it 11 needed to qualify for the next one?

Got the points to register so will probably use them this weekend, don't know how much time I'm gonna have to play though!

4 minutes ago, Bennette98 said:

Not played in the WL yet this FIFA, how many wins is needed for Silver? Is it 11 needed to qualify for the next one?

Got the points to register so will probably use them this weekend, don't know how much time I'm gonna have to play though!

Yep 11 wins for Silver 1, 14 Gold 3.

Heres a website with the details I just found:

https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/fifa/fifa-19/news/fifa-19-fut-champions-rewards