IGNORED

Ultimate Team

Timmo

31 minutes ago, ryanski said:

I have no idea how to defend in this game. Normally that's what I rely on. Played the 5 rivals placement games and 3 wins put me in div 6. Last year 2 wins got me div 5 :lol: gonna be a slog. 

2 Losses, 2 Wins,  1 Draw = Div 6.

That's my team right now. I'm kind of stuck with Verratti, he's only worth about 8k and I'm expecting 86 rated players to jump on value as soon as SBCs start coming through. I'm looking at the TOTW players as an investment, so with that in mind I'm hoping to get Delaney in this week, as well as chucking Mueller up top and Di Maria in for Thauvin (again, as investments rather than actually wanting them), and then I'm sitting tight for a while.

20190920_190819_resized.png

A613ED41-17F2-4639-8D5F-4660CE6FA149.thumb.jpeg.bc93f32f7d13389ed8744999a174f0c6.jpeg

The two strikers plus left and right mid are bought, the rest are untradeables from completing objectives. 

What modes are you guys playing mostly? I was thinking about using my remaining 6 hours to get as high as possible in squad battles for the rewards. I’m not getting the ultimate edition (yet) so need to get as many packs before Friday as I can. 

I’ve got an hour left on the EA Access ahead of the 3 days early access from pre ordering. Been mostly playing squad battles to get some packs (nothing decent in them this morning) and slowly building up some coins. 

My current squad is Premier League focussed since I packed a few half decent untradeables (Fred and Davinson Sanchez) but have since been on a sniping mission to upgrade the rest and have settled on this for the time being. 

0BEC69E1-1AF8-4B98-82C3-BA9E84DE6412.jpeg

image.png.c7caaf77b8da621fdac867ce34a1abfb.png

My team's had a complete overhaul - I packed an untradeable Laporte, which led me down the French route. I've just gone through my club and had a clearout to get Benzema, but unfortunatley I've had to sell Meunier to afford Fekir and make it work. I only have an hour left on my Access, so the 3 match Zambrotta loan will see me through that. I was going to spend the extra for the twat edition so I could carry on playing, but it's an extra £20 for 9 rare packs - no chance.

Screenshot_2019-09-23-21-55-11.thumb.png.22c09433662ae9446b3ab6d6f0e385ee.png

Don't have a team yet as I'm too to cheap to pay for EA access and don't even have the early release version. All i can do is show of my war chest, that's right i'm a baller ;)

FYI prices are almost certainly going to drop from tomorrow onwards, most players you would save money by selling tonight then buying back tomorrow. I would also highly advise doing all the advanced SBC's asap, it's like printing coins at this early game stage.