Ultimate Team

Timmo

I want giggs had him on 19 he was mint and crespo, plays better than his card stats

What does everyone's teams look like so far? I ain't played much to be honest but this is what I have so far

AC Ballchinians

20191012_165651.jpg

Edited by Teuchter77

My team so far ,trying a new formation 352 after watching some vids on youtube,seams to be working nicely,might try a 433 at some point.

20191012_170413.jpg

Also shoutout to inaki williams,who has been brilliant for me,94 pace and with a sniper has 99 finishing and 90+dribbling,still trying to find someone as good as him to go alongside him.

20191012_170801.jpg

28 minutes ago, Theholyhogg said:

My team so far ,trying a new formation 352 after watching some vids on youtube,seams to be working nicely,might try a 433 at some point.

20191012_170413.jpg

Also shoutout to inaki williams,who has been brilliant for me,94 pace and with a sniper has 99 finishing and 90+dribbling,still trying to find someone as good as him to go alongside him.

20191012_170801.jpg

Have you tried this guy?

https://www.futbin.com/20/player/24182/morales

He's amazing.

Going into today, I'd had 4 boards total from my pack pulls. But that won't put me off, especially with a whole bunch of first owner cards needed for icon swaps.

After the market carnage of the last few days, I've traded like fuck and done a bunch of SBCs including the two Advanced ones I still had to do. Those plus the season progress packs I've saved means I opened 20 packs today... And I think it's fair to say my pack luck has changed.

Welcome number 1:

IMG_20191012_174357.thumb.jpg.59f1b695b92d7604a67252af0ca2bfd8.jpg

AND WELCOME NUMBER 2: 

IMG_20191012_180706.thumb.jpg.6f72868761b454209d1cedc02a8e572b.jpg

I managed to snipe Militao on Thursday, and was building a La Liga side so my new team looks like this.

Screenshot_20191012-180900.thumb.jpg.589be1fa79a4cb50b9d32c9298fceaf5.jpg

Goes 352 in-game. I now need to asses whether or not I ditch the French league side to incorporate Neur...

The problem is that IF Benedetto has 33 goals and 10 Assists in 38 games for me.

21 minutes ago, Pants McSkill said:

Going into today, I'd had 4 boards total from my pack pulls. But that won't put me off, especially with a whole bunch of first owner cards needed for icon swaps.

After the market carnage of the last few days, I've traded like fuck and done a bunch of SBCs including the two Advanced ones I still had to do. Those plus the season progress packs I've saved means I opened 20 packs today... And I think it's fair to say my pack luck has changed.

Welcome number 1:

IMG_20191012_174357.thumb.jpg.59f1b695b92d7604a67252af0ca2bfd8.jpg

AND WELCOME NUMBER 2: 

IMG_20191012_180706.thumb.jpg.6f72868761b454209d1cedc02a8e572b.jpg

Nice pull,dembele is amazing ,i was saving for bale but theres no way hes replacing dembele.

On 11/10/2019 at 20:04, Ballzzie said:

Tell me about it.

Good shout on the Oblaks.

Next time let us know too eh? :bye:

It was a 6pm invesment and they rose pretty fast, i go for invesments every day when sbcs drop. Also this is my team, 16 wins with 5 left to play, really want elite but not gonna happen this time.

Screenshot_2019-10-12-22-21-04.png

My team right now. I was going to sell Salah and Kane once the weekend league and BPL first owner icon tokens were done with, but I'm going to keep them, both have been great. I wasn't impressed with Pukki as a striker, but he works really well at CAM, and Lo Celso and Ndidi are both fine, if unspectacular.

It's hard to say where I'll go with this squad - I have about 200k tied up in investments right now, which doesn't leave me much wiggle room, and the coins that I do have will need to be used to get the other league icon challenges done.

Screenshot_20191012-225104_resized_1.png

12 hours ago, mackenie said:

Think im going for nesta and keane from icons, bit boring but stats look great for defenders.

Same! Keane looks like Naingollan on steroids, can't wait to get him. Naingollan is the same pace and doesn't feel slow at all.

3 minutes ago, Timmo said:

Same! Keane looks like Naingollan on steroids, can't wait to get him. Naingollan is the same pace and doesn't feel slow at all.

12 hours ago, mackenie said:

Think im going for nesta and keane from icons, bit boring but stats look great for defenders.

Keane is a beast, had him on the last one and had him as a sitting cdm, scooped up everything, but I thought gattuso was better 

15 hours ago, mackenie said:

It was a 6pm invesment and they rose pretty fast, i go for invesments every day when sbcs drop. Also this is my team, 16 wins with 5 left to play, really want elite but not gonna happen this time.

Screenshot_2019-10-12-22-21-04.png

Ha! That's really like mine, but just a bit weird.  ;)

SmartSelect_20191013-141545_Gallery.jpg

18 hours ago, mackenie said:

It was a 6pm invesment and they rose pretty fast, i go for invesments every day when sbcs drop.

Was that a spur of the moment decision then? Or did you go in with some sort of plan? 12 Oblaks at 48k... Dropping half a million coins on an investment at 6:01pm when the SBC drops seems mental to me if it was on a whim.

I've done my fair share of grabbing players at 6:01pm when SBCs drops, so I know how well it can work. But I've also seen it go horribly wrong - Last Fifa it took me weeks to shift all the Kagawas I grabbed that one one time.

14 hours ago, Pants McSkill said:

Was that a spur of the moment decision then? Or did you go in with some sort of plan? 12 Oblaks at 48k... Dropping half a million coins on an investment at 6:01pm when the SBC drops seems mental to me if it was on a whim.

I've done my fair share of grabbing players at 6:01pm when SBCs drops, so I know how well it can work. But I've also seen it go horribly wrong - Last Fifa it took me weeks to shift all the Kagawas I grabbed that one one time.

I hear ya, last year I bought a 100 Kepa's when a Chelsea SBC dropped then spent a week getting rid for 500 coin loss each.

The two key things to look at at 6pm - how popular will the SBC be (better pack will mean peeps are willing to pay more coins to complete) and avoid players too heavily pre invested. This one was a pretty straightforward invesment though, POTM is always popular unless really expensive. As far as which player to buy, Oblak is 91 rated and was 40k, considering the SBC needed multiple 85+ rated squads he was always going to be one of the best players to use and appear in most of the cheapest solutions on FUTBIN. 

I also make sure sell on the hype most of the time, sometimes when a specific team is needed you can hold your player and watch them keep rising, but most of the time the best money is selling your players about 6.10pm before the panic selling starts. I can't take all the credit for my 6pm dealings, I watch a youtuber who spend 10 hours a day just trading, he hasn't even played a game just likes making coins. 

I usually put his stream on at 5.50pm, just be mindfull there are a lot of viewers and he can cause a player to rise or crash fast.