IGNORED

Ultimate Team

Timmo

I'm having trouble attacking with the 4222, it's great when you come up against someone who's trying to play football, but the deep block/counter attack is killing me, i have no space inevitably lose the ball with a stray pass in the final third and then get countered.

What instructions are people using? get in behind on both strikers doesn't work, I'm trying false 9 on Dybala and get in behind on Ronaldo, but might try false 9 on Dybala and Ronaldo.

2 hours ago, Pants McSkill said:

I cannot figure out how everyone I meet has set their tactics. 5-7 in the area, 2-3 hunting you down, , 2-3 up front waiting for through balls and they are always through.
No matter what I set my tactics to, I can't replicate it.

Any ideas?

I can only assume it’s because they have a better connection, those games always feel like you’re a step behind the other player

10 minutes ago, Ballzzie said:

That little turn you make on the wing to then come into the box.

How pls?

2 minutes ago, gooner4life said:

Flick the right stick forward (direction you’re running) and left or right of it 

so if you were running up just flick the right stick up and left 

Wot Gooner said. So in the above video, I flick the right stick left then down.

All online tokens done. :D

I actually enjoyed using the other leagues more than my Prem team.

I think I've decided on Keane's card, just need to decide on Nesta or Guardiola (or maybe Okocha if they're both terrible) to go with him; I'm going to sell my super overpriced Prem team, get a Bundesliga team and slot in a market-bought Guardiola to test him out, then perhaps swap him out with Nesta before I make my decision. I never shoot with my CDMs so a Keane/Guardiola midfield might actually be decent for a long while and it'll also allow me to use any striker in the game.

Did my Streamer Won 4600 Fifa points on the promo packs in the store - 10 mega packs and 5 Premium electrum packs.

No walkouts, three boards in total, Gimenz (85 Atletico CB, 8k coins), Carrasco (2300 coins) and Kruse (the cheapest 83 on the market at 1100 coins).

Now, I'm not complaining - I think I've had my fair share of pack luck this last week... But if I'd just spent £30 on that, I'd be fuming!

And in other news, I think I met my first 'relegated himself to do the objectives' player this evening. Going off Reddit, you'd think they'd be everywhere, but that hasn't been my experience.

He was way above a Div 7 player, with all manner of flicks and tricks and lightening fast passing. But he still played drop back 1 depth... Which made me feel a bit sorry for him. It was all a bit 'awww bless' really.

9 hours ago, Pants McSkill said:

And in other news, I think I met my first 'relegated himself to do the objectives' player this evening. Going off Reddit, you'd think they'd be everywhere, but that hasn't been my experience.

He was way above a Div 7 player, with all manner of flicks and tricks and lightening fast passing. But he still played drop back 1 depth... Which made me feel a bit sorry for him. It was all a bit 'awww bless' really.

They are the most satisfying wins I must admit.

Morning lads. The market is WELL low right now after rewards this morning. I'm picking up some 83s.

Here's a list of current cheapest 83 rateds:

https://www.futbin.com/players?page=1&player_rating=83-83&sort=ps_price&order=asc

I've picked up most pf page 1 and 2 for 1100-1400 coins on snipe. Even if you grab a couple, throw them in your club and forget about them it's worth doing.

Otomendi and Pickford can be lazily bought for 1600 at the moment.

1 hour ago, Pants McSkill said:

Morning lads. The market is WELL low right now after rewards this morning. I'm picking up some 83s.

Here's a list of current cheapest 83 rateds:

https://www.futbin.com/players?page=1&player_rating=83-83&sort=ps_price&order=asc

I've picked up most pf page 1 and 2 for 1100-1400 coins on snipe. Even if you grab a couple, throw them in your club and forget about them it's worth doing.

Otomendi and Pickford can be lazily bought for 1600 at the moment.

Been trying to snipe on the phone app. Its fucking impossible, the lag on it is just infuriating. Seeing bargain after bargain just vanish before your eyes to work skiving lay-abouts that are at home using their fibre connections and joypads to easily click buy now.

Fuckers.

McGinn in my player pick, looks like a decent enough card so I'm happy, especially as I only bothered with weekend league for the icon token.

New TOTW, and tonight I'll be selling my current investments looking to start anew. Last week, I picked up 4 Verrattis, 3 at about 36k and 1 I sniped at 31k. Currently selling at about 42k a piece, I'm hoping that they get up to 45k once everyone is home from work.

I also got Immobile for 65k and Ndidi the week before at 59k. Both are at around 74k on the market, I'm hoping both get closer to 80k. Not exactly earth shattering profits, but I'm probably looking at about 60k profit after tax - I'll update again once they've sold.

Moving onto this week, I'll be ignoring Lewa and Kane because they don't fit the meta, and neither offer a major upgrade over their base cards - at their high prices, I don't think either will offer a large enough profit margin.

Pjanic looks ok, it's a similar card to Verratti so I reckon the profit will likely be the same and at a similar price. Navas looks great, already the best keeper in Ligue 1 and now he's a little bit better. He's already as low as 48k, I'm hoping he'll drop below 40k before I snag a couple.

My pick of the week though is Wijnaldum. The card looks fantastic, and being Liverpool he'll always be popular. Very price at 180k, but I'll be grabbing one at some point for my main squad and holding onto him a bit longer term.