rllmuk
Timmo

Ultimate Team

22 hours ago, gooner4life said:

best player on the game by a mile

He’s insanely good. Two games, 6 goals (5 on his debut) with the second game being a rage quit at 3-1 when he’d scored and missed a penalty. Runs away from everyone and seems like a shot on target equals a goal. 

2 hours ago, Pants McSkill said:

30 packs done. Got an untradeable walkout.

IMG_20191206_190117-01.thumb.jpeg.8104e980a40300a8e71cdbf298a8496f.jpeg

On the one hand, it's a TotGS card! 

On the other hand, he'll just sit on my bench next to my untradeable PotM Vardy, and my untradeable Red Pick Werner.

I got a total of five other boards.

All 83s, only Deigo Costa being tradable.  

Did pull that Bayen GK who goes for 4k. And a Bundes silver that goes for 1200.

But nothing worth more than 1.5k aside from that.  So I don't know if I should be happy or not with the haul.

Here's the full list of what I pulled if anyone cares:

Reveal hidden contents

Premium gold – Phil Jones

Prem Gold – Wilson Eduardo (77)

Jumbo Gold – Pallios (79), Ulrich (Bayen GK, 4k)

Jumbo Prem Gold – Pacheo (82 GK)

Jumbo Prem Gold – Juan Jesus (76 -  8 players, 2x 76, 6x 75. Fucking hell!)

Jumbo Prem Gold – DIEGO COSTA 83)

Gold Players Pack – Mustafi (79) – yep, 12 players, none 80+

Gold Players Pack – Giovinco (81), 12 players, no other 80+

Prem Gold Players Pack – Pratto (80), Capoue (80)

Prem Gold Players Pack – TOTGS LAUROTO MARTINEZ (UNTRADEABLE)

Prime Gold Players Pack – Perin (82)

Prime Gold Players Pack – Savic (82)

Rare Gold Pack – JORDAN HENDERSON (83) untradeable

Rare Gold pack – Raffael (78)

Gold Pack – Borja Valero (79)

Ligue 1 2 81+ players pack – DRAXLER (83) untradeable

Mega Pack – DANILO PEREIRA (83) untradeable

Meag Pack – CARRASCO (83) untradeable

Mega Pack – Iniesta (83) Untradeable

Mega Pack – Lingard (82)

Electrum Players Pack – Luis Neto (77)

Premium Electrum Players Pack – Schone (77)

Prime Electrum Players Pack – Koopmeiners (76)

Prime lectrum Players Pack – Sidnei (80)                 

Prime Electrum Players Pack – Farfan (77)

Rare Electrum Players Pack – Keita (82)

Rare Electrum Players Pack – Sergi Roberto (82)

Small mixed Players – Marcelo CL (78)

Mixed Players – Sergi Darder (80), Pentke (bundes silver, 1.2K)

Prime Mixed Players Pack – Paralo (81)

Rare Mixed Players Pack – Van De Beek (81)

[/spoiler}

Lautaro is very good, he's got some special sauce in his movement, I packed his 84 in Champs rewards and he's a nice sub to bring on.

1 minute ago, AlfromSleep said:

He’s insanely good. Two games, 6 goals (5 on his debut) with the second game being a rage quit at 3-1 when he’d scored and missed a penalty. Runs away from everyone and seems like a shot on target equals a goal. 

He's ridiculous mate, I'm tempted to sell my base one and buy his TOTGS card.

5 minutes ago, gooner4life said:

He's ridiculous mate, I'm tempted to sell my base one and buy his TOTGS card.

Made another change after selling Scream Bernard. Auba and Vardy swap positions at kickoff. 

32EE9B34-6D98-4E36-8757-27EA168826C5.jpeg

And because it's important to show that everyone loses coins and gets unlucky with buying cards... I completely mistimed my purchase of both Koulibay and IF Mertens.

I spent ages sniping Koulibaly when he was at 170k last night, and snagged him for 160k, only to see him plummet in price to 130k and stay there.

IF Mertens really stings. I wanted him last weekend when he was in packs due to Best of TotW promo, and set myself the buy price of 250k. But despite shitloads of supply he never quite got there, the closest I saw him at was 257k, after which he flew back up and held quite comfortably at 310k on Wednesday. So when he hit 250k last night due to panic over him getting a new card, I was over the moon and happily gobbled one up.

He's 207k this morning. :facepalm:

Yeah, prices are weird. I bought IF Son for 718, was delighted to see him go up to 800, and now he's 612. He's incredible, though.

I'd be 9 and 0 so far this WL if not for my shit internet, packed in on 119 mins when I was 3-2 up. :angry:

Prices will always do that, if you like the look of a card just set a price you’d be happy to pay and once done don’t worry about what fluctuations happen. 

ive skipped champs this weekend, I’m playing good Fifa but didn’t fancy 30 games. I’ll regret it on Thursday no doubt.

Well exactly, I don't stress losing coins on players I'm using, because the only reason to gather coins is to be able to buy better players.

I skipped champs last weekend and didn't regret it for one second. 

2 hours ago, Pants McSkill said:

Weekend League team.

Screenshot_20191207-093423-01.thumb.jpeg.c7dd9d36ad5fa6d3b8b02da967a2e6eb.jpeg

442 ingame, with Neymar and Ronaldo up front.

That is beautiful.

Its a god damn shame Florenzi is the best Seria A RB though. That has to change soon. Maybe we will get a FUTMAS Florenzi!?

Are people doing Benzema?! Seems a little rude not too, the packs plus Benzema, seem like good value. :unsure:

I had a shuffle and actually managed to get Florenzi out. Using Mertens and Insigne either side of Politano with Son at Striker. Switch to 4-4-2 if it's not working.

Screenshot_20191207-131528_Photos.thumb.jpg.864ceb7dbe2ef9d36f2024fe3e31c13e.jpg

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, Steely said:

Are people doing Benzema?! Seems a little rude not too, the packs plus Benzema, seem like good value. :unsure:

I just did him, going to see how he is compared to Griezmann. Packs were good too, Handanovic in the first and then team of the group stage Tolisso in the second. He's more than paid for himself. 

I won't be able to play WL again til january so now seemed as good a time as any to sell up the team and rely on the pretty decent team of untradables left over.  3 million in the bank but a large chunk of that will be used for the Messi POTM on thursday, so I'll certainly be buying up cheaper high rated players tomorrow night for the SBC's later in the week. Got Benzema though to help keep me ticking over and he will link well ofcourse with Messi.

Just beat a German pro called FifaFunino. :D

Screenshot_20191207-143525_Photos.thumb.jpg.bdd9f88a0f5aad4435cb48decbf40cf6.jpg

His team wasn't exactly bonkers but I outplayed him and he only had one chance, late on.

I'll upload the gameplay if anyone wants to see it.

• Upvote 3

34 minutes ago, Pants McSkill said:

Oh yeah definitely do that the stats point to a real rollicking excitement rollercoaster....

(actually please do. I'd watch it.)

It's interception central for sure. We read most of each other's play so much of it is a midfield battle. Looking back he has two chances he was unfortunate not to score from, on the other hand I go to lob his keeper late on outside the area and it hits his head. I'll leave it up to you to decide if the victory was deserved!

@Steely Why the laughing face? LW is a weak point in my team (using Coman or Thorgan Hazard IF) and he would give me a link to Ben Yedder and Fabregas so I'm thinking of doing the SBC.

I also got nothing from the Benzema packs but got Lukaku and Javi Martinez from the daily SBC 45k reward pack.

Ah sorry, that seems sarcastic now I read it back!

It is good value, great value for Ligue 1 LW, considering the cost of Neymar, Di Maria is way way above the next best thing. And he is going straight into my team! 

I laughed because the pack value is relative, I just said Benzema was good value but the packs werr shite for me. <_<

56 minutes ago, Steely said:

Ah sorry, that seems sarcastic now I read it back!

It is good value, great value for Ligue 1 LW, considering the cost of Neymar, Di Maria is way way above the next best thing. And he is going straight into my team! 

I laughed because the pack value is relative, I just said Benzema was good value but the packs werr shite for me. <_<

And that Tagli guy as LB seems like a good fit too if you can get a matching CB.

I might get him, along with Di Maria as I'm in the process of literally selling EVERYTHING to buy that Mbappe, as it seems I won't be packing him, or any of the others on offer.

29 minutes ago, gooner4life said:

@Timmo I want to give you a game, when you free?

Struggling for gaming time other than WL at the mo, maybe Monday night? Feel free to send me a message if you see me on.

• Upvote 1

I got that Portuguese Barcelona RB today, tempted to sell. Pretty much given up trying to grind for the icon tokens, no way I'll get them done in the time left this season. Do we know if the ones we've earned will carry over?

6 minutes ago, sbrandon111 said:

I got that Portuguese Barcelona RB today, tempted to sell. Pretty much given up trying to grind for the icon tokens, no way I'll get them done in the time left this season. Do we know if the ones we've earned will carry over?

Semedo is decent but I don't think he's that much better than any number of discard value 81-82 full backs. I much prefer Carvajal but he's now twice rather than half the price.

The icon tokens definitely don't carry over. There will be a new batch of swaps spread over seasons 3 and 4.