rllmuk
Timmo

Ultimate Team

Back to weekend league for me this week with this lot. Wish the champions league would hurry on back where I'll be cheering on Barca and Real like mad for Dembele and Militao upgrades. Torn between Essien and Del P from icon swaps. Essien for Keane or Del P for Yedder. I switch to 4-2-2-2 in game. 

Screenshot_20200122-133614_Companion.jpg

Essien is more increase for your buck 1.2m more than Keane! Value difference wise Del is like a 600k increase on a dynamic BenY which has the chance to increase. (Though the value of it will decrease if he gets POTM!)

I'd get Essien and replace Kante, but personal pref, I dont find Kante anywhere near as good as he was on 19.

Loads of time until you can get that card anyway, so your teams needs may shift!

Phwoar, 92 Van Dijk and 92 Mbappe in TOTW!

I for one I cannot wait to be awarded with Nick Pope and Ciaran Clark for my Weekend League efforts. :omg:

4 minutes ago, Steely said:

I for one I cannot wait to be awarded with Nick Pope and Ciaran Clark for my Weekend League efforts. :omg:

Its my fucking turn for a Red card that I can proudly display in my starter squad. ITS MY FUCKING TURN!!!!!

Gold 3 is the lucky one and 3 times its been shit. I want some WL luck!!! I know I can't complain but since I started playing Fifa 18 I've never, ever had a decent WL red. Its like I've never been recognised for my efforts. I want that fucking Mbappe!

4 minutes ago, Steely said:

Upamecano would be nice, for objectives, and is realistic.

It's not even worth dreaming about getting anyone worthwhile, I don't even get a tinge of excitement anymore.

7 minutes ago, Ballzzie said:

Its my fucking turn for a Red card that I can proudly display in my starter squad. ITS MY FUCKING TURN!!!!!

Gold 3 is the lucky one and 3 times its been shit. I want some WL luck!!! I know I can't complain but since I started playing Fifa 18 I've never, ever had a decent WL red. Its like I've never been recognised for my efforts. I want that fucking Mbappe!

Gold 3 being lucky is a total myth, there are just far, far many more that get it, so naturally a number of those are gonna get the big pulls. Elite 3 gets you one extra pick. It's nothing.

I've played almost every weekend league for this FIFA, about half of last year, the whole of the year before, averaged Gold 1, and never had a good red.

9 minutes ago, Ballzzie said:

I had 85 Ben Yedder early doors, fucked him off for the 86+ SBC and got Depay. :lol: I dont deserve nice things. (I did play with him for 100+ games to be fair, we didnt get on for some reason, which is odd because I love Butes and he is basically baby baby Butes.)

But I still want the nice things!

I would welcome Haland and Casemiro, but yeah the only guys who are going into my starting 11 are Van Dijk and Mbappe.

Like Timmo said, I'll be better off just eyeing up what my first owned big league teams need.

If any of us gets Mbappe, I will eat my own face.

I can say that with a bit more confidence because now I know Gooner doesnt have any picks. :ph34r::hat:

• Upvote 2

Just now, Ballzzie said:

You should of sold him at 2:30, hes dropped 300k since TOTW release.

im never selling him, his 91 with a deadeye is as good as his toty as a striker. 

1 hour ago, gooner4life said:

im never selling him, his 91 with a deadeye is as good as his toty as a striker. 

He isn't, though.

I know you were joking about Ciaran Clark  Steely but I just packed him from one of my saved 81++ packs. He's this week's Mark Noble.

• Empathy 1

27 minutes ago, Timmo said:

He isn't, though.

He is for how I use him, and it's marksman I have on him not deadeye sorry :lol: 

Finishing (99same as TOTY), Longshots and Volleys better than the TOTY by +2 for each, Positioning 98 instead of 99,  shotpower 91 instead of 95 pens 78 instead of 80.

Dribbling stats all 1 less than the Toty except for Balance and Composure (84 vs 90 and 85 vs 91).

He's on 1.4 goals per game for me and 0.47 assists per game, compared to 1.09 and 0.44 assists for the TOTY as an average of all players.

TOTY Mbappe is 5.2mil the differences aren't worth the 3.1mil difference to me, especially given the fact my Mbappe is First Owner.

TOTY, the TOTT Mbappe was the highest priced non Icon card on Fifa 20, that's the equivalent of packing a Cristiano Ronaldo on past Fifa's, I can't sell it.

Went a bit crazy with the upgrade SBCs and managed to craft Diego Costa and Kenny Lala for an overall expenditure of under 100,000 coins.

Rewards day! 

Untradable:

2X Jumbo premium golds. 

2x Mega Packs

2x Rare Player packs

Players of note:

1 84 Arthur.

Tradable:

2x Rare Mega Packs

1 Rare Gold Pack

Players of note:

1 83 Otamendi

And my player picks... 

Screenshot_20200123_080148_com_ea_gp.fifaultimate.thumb.jpg.785efde298745b4294a168f4591a3319.jpgScreenshot_20200123_080209_com_ea_gp.fifaultimate.thumb.jpg.193eb17875d91d372f959437f9c3c40d.jpg

Ouch. Lucas can get fucked. You can buy that as TOTW for like 27k.

Managed to build up my funds again this week, close to Neymar after being able to sell off alot of silvers and rare bronzes plus my 87s and 88s when Sane dropped. Just gotta resist the temptation of pumping all the gold into packs in frustration. :lol:

On 21/01/2020 at 13:15, gooner4life said:

It's a risk, all the investment stuff has been since Fut Economist went to work for EA, but i think i'm on to something.

I should clarify, it absolutely isn't to buy loads of the Live Allan card @Ballzzie if you want to take a risk on one or 2 then go ahead, he's a good card and wont drop too much, but there is a chance he rises a lot.

Hows it going with the investment thing Gooner?

2 hours ago, Ballzzie said:

Hows it going with the investment thing Gooner?

It's definitely on, but not with the base prices inflated like they are right now, not sharing just yet as if it's discussed elsewhere it will ruin it for us all.

• Upvote 1

On 22/01/2020 at 10:52, Steely said:

Both yours and Ballzzies teams put mine to shame anyways! My Boys! (plus best reserves.)

Screenshot_20200122_104319.thumb.jpg.95585698aabbe3ecaa6e26e06b0ce3b3.jpgScreenshot_20200122_104338.thumb.jpg.3560d7310634fa952506ef5191ffed2e.jpgScreenshot_20200122_104355.thumb.jpg.24bc4bcc55258c8ab7baf63179cca8ae.jpg

Just need a CB in Futswaps then I'll have 4 positions locked off, so I can choose any players for RW/LW/CM/LB and not have to worry about chem. 

Still want Neymar though. 

Anyone have any suggestions for improvements? Got about 700k in the bank. Dont really want to buy Neymar just yet as he is at peak! (Bring in a Mane/Salah/Varane combo?)

Feel free to use the bench... I play 4231 in game more often than not, but when not, its 442.

Why don't you give 89 Barnes a go? @Steely

I bought him last night as his prime hasn't moved for ages. Played about 5 games with him and he's brilliant. Has all the traits that matter and great stats all round. Shouldn't lose much when the other cards drop.

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, Timmo said:

Why don't you give 89 Barnes a go? @Steely

I bought him last night as his prime hasn't moved for ages. Played about 5 games with him and he's brilliant. Has all the traits that matter and great stats all round. Shouldn't lose much when the other cards drop.

Just don't look at the Twitter trend for him thats kicking off (no pun intended) at the moment.

Ben Yedder SBC is up, and his 86 squad is glitched so you only need an 80 squad to do it. Gives a Rare Electrum Players pack, well worth the 10k or untradeables it'll cost you to do.

Edit - gone now.

• Upvote 1