rllmuk
Timmo

Ultimate Team

2 hours ago, Timmo said:

His crazy price already accounts for that, though.

I can still see it going up, I'll be on the hype train before the 4th game, it will rocket again to 2mill I'm guessing, maybe more. And if they win or he gets an IF, 2.4 mill hype train. Salah was a gold mine in F19, looks like he'll be the same in F20.

6 minutes ago, Ballzzie said:

I can still see it going up, I'll be on the hype train before the 4th game, it will rocket again to 2mill I'm guessing, maybe more. And if they win or he gets an IF, 2.4 mill hype train. Salah was a gold mine in F19, looks like he'll be the same in F20.

I think you will be sorely disappointed, there's not much room for investments in 20, and more and more people are stopping actually playing the game, most things have no value at all anymore.

I hope you're right if you go for it. Normal Messi is still better (in my opinion) and much cheaper. I just don't see it.

23 minutes ago, Timmo said:

I hope you're right if you go for it. Normal Messi is still better (in my opinion) and much cheaper. I just don't see it.

But its the hype that people can't resist, the bit before the event that makes people go silly. Look at Pepe's OTW before every Arsenal match, the card rockets, then we realise hes not getting an IF and it drops. You just have to get the timing right. 

if you traded Pepe's OTW before every Arsenal game you'd be down lots of coins, it spikes, but it doesnt cover the 5% tax, you'd be better off trading base gold cards for the same amount of any potential profit.

The time to buy these cards is at 0 wins, surely? Salah's price will already be hyped up with Liverpool on 2 right now, and given that we're by far the greatest team the world has ever seen, they'll definitely get to 4 - but what if we drop points against West Ham? Stranger things have happened, and his price will plummet.

And as Timmo has already pointed out, Messi is much better in game, and available for much less. Realistically, Salah won't be far off his ceiling, assuming he isn't there already, so there's not much to be gained even of his stats do go up ever so slightly. I wouldn't touch it as an investment. 

Supply and demand. Always, supply and demand.

What's the demand for Salah after 4 wins? How much more is it than now when he's on 2 wins? Is it really that much more than it is now?

He's 1.75m. You need him to go to 1.9m coins to make 50k.

The people who can afford 1.9m on a RW... who don't already have Messi, who don't have Garrincha, who don't have Best, who didn't do Bernardo Silva... is there enough of them around to push it to that price and keep it there?

Packed Ilicic headliner from my SB rewards. Had Icardi in the other pack. Silver 1 jumbo good premium packs OP.

Seriously though, I wonder what Ilicic will look like assuming he gets his third in form this week. Maybe 80 base pace but he really needs a balance boost. His price is going to fall hard if he doesn't get the upgrade and will probably still fall even if he does.

Looks like Future Stars starts on Friday. I guess there will be 2 batches released. Seems like stocking up on silver and maybe some regular gold packs might be a good idea so I'm using this spreadsheet to help complete a few league SBCs. You can filter it by reward and value for coins.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vRXNztsFFGVWT58hc2UAqqnj7uGtO_QqC7LlkjwEgZyx3P8Yi2KtriHtsENi4IBE0ACGTiQpdLiTNLh/pubhtml

• Upvote 1

Lads, please don't share elsewhere,

The plan is to buy up UCL variants of cards, quite often they are the same price or even a little bit lower than the base gold cards.

I've been looking at Fifa 19 and they had an SBC which required UCL Cards for a guaranteed TOTT/TOTGS or Europa TOTT card and the prices spiked, my research makes me think this is pretty safe.

Caveat would be - on FUT19 they weren't available in packs, however Jamey Cane is a snide bastard, so that makes me think they will do the SBC again but it will require higher rated squads.

Please do not share outside of Rllmuk, if this gets out then it will ruin it for us all.

Champions League is back mid february, I'm pretty sure all the 'Patreon' trading lot will be telling people to do this very soon.

• Upvote 1

Weren't the CL cards last time around +1 from the base cards, making them inherently more valuable then? 

4 hours ago, Swallow said:

Weren't the CL cards last time around +1 from the base cards, making them inherently more valuable then? 

They were and they were not in packs either, hence why i think they will do the SBC with higher requirements or for more of them.

I think it's pretty safe though, the cards will be used for something.

5 hours ago, gooner4life said:

They were and they were not in packs either, hence why i think they will do the SBC with higher requirements or for more of them.

I think it's pretty safe though, the cards will be used for something.

So what we looking at?

83/84s or a whole range?

Rare UCLs or both?

10 hours ago, Swallow said:

Looks like Future Stars starts on Friday. I guess there will be 2 batches released. Seems like stocking up on silver and maybe some regular gold packs might be a good idea so I'm using this spreadsheet to help complete a few league SBCs. You can filter it by reward and value for coins.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vRXNztsFFGVWT58hc2UAqqnj7uGtO_QqC7LlkjwEgZyx3P8Yi2KtriHtsENi4IBE0ACGTiQpdLiTNLh/pubhtml

Yes! I had no idea he had done another one, this was my SBC bible last year.

League SBCs have certainly took a knock this time around though, the players are far less appealing and the individual rewards are pretty pish across the board. Good to see there some still worth doing though.

I suppose they had to put a stop to it, I lost count of how many times I looped through the premier league SBC and made coin.

1 hour ago, Ballzzie said:

So what we looking at?

83/84s or a whole range?

Rare UCLs or both?

I think under 82 non rare then don't pay anymore than the base gold which should be pretty much discard.

83/84 i'm willing to pay a little bit over the base gold.

8 minutes ago, gooner4life said:

I think under 82 non rare then don't pay anymore than the base gold which should be pretty much discard.

83/84 i'm willing to pay a little bit over the base gold.

Ok.

Prob selling Salah and Wijnaldum during/after Liverpools game tonight if the prices go up to what I think they will (Or Liverpool lose and it crashes, wouldn't be the first time) and then I've got 91 players in my TP to clear too, then I'll get on the UCL thing. Future Stars dont really interest me tbh, although De Jong was great last year, unless theres someone to replace Pogba and or Kante.

Packed future stars Martinez... But he's the CB/CDM from Ajax not Lautaro like expected.

I have 51 packs... Mostly good ones too.

Will be doing an opening tomorrow. Bet you I get nothing but we'll see.

Turns out my son (he’s 12) has spend loads of his own money on Xbox Fifa points, has anyone been successful in trying to get the money back? 

1 minute ago, carlospie said:

I'm pretty sure it's impossible. Have they been buying game cards? 

Yep, he’s spent over £100 on packs :doh: Now I know why he’s not keen to buy new football boots with his bank card! I’m gonna see what the bank say but I’m not holding out much hope. 

31 minutes ago, AlfromSleep said:

Yep, he’s spent over £100 on packs :doh: Now I know why he’s not keen to buy new football boots with his bank card! I’m gonna see what the bank say but I’m not holding out much hope. 

My mates son spent £600 a while back he got half back from Microsoft. 

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Baring said:

My mates son spent £600 a while back he got half back from Microsoft. 

I’ve requested a refund through them, will see how it goes 

51 packs opening for those interested (no voice):

Starting now with the lesser packs then onto the big lads.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Timmo said:

51 packs opening for those interested (no voice):

Starting now with the lesser packs then onto the big lads.

Voice replaced with fucking god-awful music.