rllmuk
Timmo

Ultimate Team

40 minutes ago, hannay said:

Big Ron or Del Piero really. Maybe Essien. 

I don't think Del Piero fits the meta. Finesse shots aren't that good anymore and his balance is low. I'd go Essien 100%. You can easily regret a forward who doesn't feel right but a beast midfielder who can stay in your team until TOTS is someone you won't regret doing.

Gold 1 this weekend. 

Elite was on but I had a horrible matchmaking run in bad delay as well, Eusebio and toty Ronaldo  beat me 3 games in a row. Pretty brutal. 

I'm got 5 swap tokens this weekend as well as playing a full weekend league :blush:

• Upvote 1

Dayum. That's impressive chaps.

I've barely managed weekend league, still got a few more games to play tonight... The window did get extended!? Right?

Rolled out a new formation this weekend (4222) ! Ive actually had fun playing a high pressing game. Iv'e had stronger weekends but never anywhere near as free scoring.

Currently on 11 wins with 14 games to go (I think. Had a couple of disconnects from server mess on Saturday morning aswell), just going to get to Gold 3 and call it.

@Ballzzie What on earth did you do? :lol:

Had a few bad games and on the last one, Wolves fan, nothing special at all, 84 rated with a few rare Meta's, was just all over me, like so lightning that every pass I made I then had 2 players on my guy taking the ball from him before I could even turn or pass the ball on, then they were on the counter and whilst my 3 players with 99 pace were easily being caught by their defenders, their guys were leaving my three 85+ pace CB's (with x2 Shadow and Anchor fyi) eating their dust.

Post match I messaged him and said Fuck you and your Lightning fast team you Northern Cunt.

Middle of the next match I got a pop up saying I have 15 mins before the game closes and that was that. 3 day ban.

Stupid really.

Hate the game not the player right?

• Empathy 1

Ok icon swap guys, I’ve got 1 token so far. If I get the rest of this set can I get anything or is it not worth bothering? (The 1 is from this set) 

2 minutes ago, gooner4life said:

Ok icon swap guys, I’ve got 1 token so far. If I get the rest of this set can I get anything or is it not worth bothering? (The 1 is from this set) 

Definitely. Do Zambrotta.

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, gooner4life said:

I got bored waiting for the market to crash and spent a lot of coins. 

I haven’t played Fifa properly for about 6 weeks and felt like doing some fut champs, I’m off work Monday because of the super bowl.

Based on this team probably one of the CBs? Koeman (10) or Hierro (6).

Like Timmo said, Zambrotta (11) is probably the best in there, I would be going for him, if I didnt already have the flackback Lala.

I'm probably going for Van Der Sar (6) myself. Nice and low on 6 spawsies.

Grinding all of them though... such an effort. Especially when you already have a team like that, probably not worth the time. Even less so if you dont like/play Squad battles,.

29 minutes ago, Ballzzie said:

Had a few bad games and on the last one, Wolves fan, nothing special at all, 84 rated with a few rare Meta's, was just all over me, like so lightning that every pass I made I then had 2 players on my guy taking the ball from him before I could even turn or pass the ball on, then they were on the counter and whilst my 3 players with 99 pace were easily being caught by their defenders, their guys were leaving my three 85+ pace CB's (with x2 Shadow and Anchor fyi) eating their dust.

Post match I messaged him and said Fuck you and your Lightning fast team you Northern Cunt.

Middle of the next match I got a pop up saying I have 15 mins before the game closes and that was that. 3 day ban.

Stupid really.

Hate the game not the player right?

:lol: Oh damn, I had no idea you could get people banned for giving you shit.

Not going to lie,  I love it when somebody sends me some abuse. :ph34r:

Essien certainly seems the best option - I've never had Ronaldinho though! Seems a great opportunity!

13 minutes ago, hannay said:

Essien certainly seems the best option - I've never had Ronaldinho though! Seems a great opportunity!

That Base Ronny is meant to be wank though.

Better players out there in SBC's than that card.

But do they have an hypnotic greasy ponytail that flops around when you twist and turn yourself inside out before losing possession!? I doubt it.

Love me some Ronny.

I've got headliners Pléa so obviously I just packed his 2IF untradeadable. Maybe I should do Jovic.

Oh man. He looks good. So so good.

Kudos on the effort to get him!

Is anybody doing Odegard!? He looks really good, but fucking hell he looks hard.

I am finally getting round to getting Polanto (By messaging people at kick off and giving wins away to people who are doing challenges in exchange for scoring goals with Calcio players, annoyingly most people realize I am giving them the win regardless and just proceeding to prevent me from scoring. Rude.), and getting relegated in the process, so I can work my way through these objectives. :ph34r:

The amount of people playing rivals and not doing any challenges is remarkably high, I think only 3 in 10 people I come across last night were actually doing Icon challenges.

48 minutes ago, Steely said:

Is anybody doing Odegard!? He looks really good, but fucking hell he looks hard.

I am finally getting round to getting Polanto (By messaging people at kick off and giving wins away to people who are doing challenges in exchange for scoring goals with Calcio players, annoyingly most people realize I am giving them the win regardless and just proceeding to prevent me from scoring. Rude.), and getting relegated in the process, so I can work my way through these objectives. :ph34r:

The amount of people playing rivals and not doing any challenges is remarkably high, I think only 3 in 10 people I come across last night were actually doing Icon challenges.

Which is why everyone rants about them having these challenges in Rivals and not Online mode.

52 minutes ago, Steely said:

I think Shadow and he becomes incredible. I'll test him out later. 

Was an utter frustrating grind, but I'll get my life back now :lol: The Argies SB on Legendary was a pain, and I really didn't enjoy my strong looking Serie A team online. 85 Gomez was dreadful! 

Anyway, Essien isn't the glamour player of Big Ron, but replacing Kroos as my defensive mid was the right call to make.

Odegard - not worth it for a player that would be lucky to make my bench.

However, I can high;ly recommend the Kean SBC! what a fab player with a hunter. 

Hopefully a La Liga POTM card will drop soon too - any ideas who / when?

Odegaard is a pretty great card in terms of all round stats, well worth doing if you're playing the game anyway.

On 31/01/2020 at 21:40, Baring said:

My mates son spent £600 a while back he got half back from Microsoft. 

Result! He’d spent £164.91 on packs but after escalating it with Microsoft all of it was refunded to his bank account. As a punishment he’s been made to buy the new football boots he needed with his own cash. 

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, hannay said:

Anyone used Aguero? I'm contemplating his record breaker 91 card.

No but I hate facing any team with any version of the little bastard in.

10 hours ago, Steely said:

So James has just been released as an objective and is loads easier to get (plus you can get him whilst you're doing squad battle icon swaps), and his 86 is probably better to be honest...

Wish his 86 was an LM as I haven't done Trossard and didn't pick Felipe Anderson. Guess it wouldn't be fair on people who've got those guys though.