rllmuk
Timmo

Ultimate Team

Completed Osimhen last night. His 85 card was brilliant! 

19 games 22 goals (and that’s after a few games I quit as I knew I was on a hiding to nothing)

• Upvote 1

Bloody hell Hannay, how do you manage to do these things. I really bloody struggle in Rivals.

Win-Draw-Lose on loop for eternity. And my win usually comes with not meeting the objective. :lol:

My weekend league record is so much better, why cant the objectives be in there! <_<

@gooner4life How did Eliteness treat you?

I pretty much only play the game for objectives. It’s far more interesting. Never touched weekend league once this version. 

smashing the objectives means plenty of rivals and level 1 rewards, this week IF Doucoure and IF Richarlson the only highlights. 

1 hour ago, Steely said:

Bloody hell Hannay, how do you manage to do these things. I really bloody struggle in Rivals.

Win-Draw-Lose on loop for eternity. And my win usually comes with not meeting the objective. :lol:

My weekend league record is so much better, why cant the objectives be in there! <_<

@gooner4life How did Eliteness treat you?

Player picks were awful

84 Rulli, 86 Doucore, 86 Kostic.

TOTW pack even worse - 84 Quaison, 82 Richarlison, 80 Frei.

Lots of fodder in the rest of the reward packs, but I did get a Future Stars Donyell Malen in the first Rivals reward pack i opened.

• Empathy 1

The TOTW pack is about as terrible as it gets, the player picks were middling, Doucore isn't bad as a CDM and Kostic looks like he has supersub potential.

Yeah I was referring more to the picks not being too bad. The TOTW pack was utter trash. :lol:

• Upvote 1

The gameplay is just horrible at the moment, I don't know what it is.

I would say the servers cant cope, but I've matched the same person in champs twice for the last 2 weeks, so i just dont think that many are bothered anymore, i think EA are just flogging a dead horse at this point.

I'd expect nothing different for Fifa 21 but Fifa 22 I predict big changes to FUT if it even exists as we know it now.

I can't believe there isn't a card you can buy that negates chemistry so you can make some monster hybrids. Seems like a no brainer to me. 

On 10/02/2020 at 09:13, Steely said:

I was looking at the requirement of Osimhen.

Score a brace in 7 rival wins. Fucking hell.

Score a header!? Fuck me, might as well ask me to score an overhead kick, I've got as little a chance of both. But then to score a header and win. Good lord.

My Rivals win ratio is shocking, I think I much with 1 in 3 (And for some reason I keep getting fucking promoted). It'll take me the entire season to get him and Odegaard

I keep telling myself I will get relegated to complete some but I just cant be bothered. One day!

So many objectives in one goal. My single greatest achievement on FIFA. :lol:

• Upvote 3

13 hours ago, carlospie said:

I can't believe there isn't a card you can buy that negates chemistry so you can make some monster hybrids. Seems like a no brainer to me. 

They are called icons.

• Upvote 1

There is a dirty glitch people are doing.

I was 20-7 on champs, had to win my last 3 for Elite 3, go into the first game last night I'm 2-0 up, guy kicks the ball out for a throw 3 times as it goes out the 3rd time i lose connection to my opponent, match under review, back into the fut menu and it doesn't count the game.

I go to play again, I'm winning 1-0 he equalises on the 45th minute and immediately i get the same thing, game doesn't count.

3rd game I play I go 1-0 down, same thing happens and this time the game counts, i got a loss after 17 in game minutes.

It happened to me a couple of times earlier in champs as well, but last night it was so blatant.

Anyone have the forsight to load up on Pepe last night? Would be in a tidy profit today.

Took 4 of them, packed Pulisic, Icardi, Lozarno and Haller then gave to the phone to my boy to open.

Screenshot_20200217_192325.jpg

• Upvote 1

Just did one. 

Jolinton. 

I dunno why I bothered as I knew it was coming!

Getting the header for Oshimen might be the end of me. Last night I hit the post with an open net. I also scored headers with three other players. Whoever set that objective is an evil person.

• Empathy 1

I'm close to finishing both Odegard and Oshimen now, just 2 more braces of Osh and one more goal and win with Ode. I've scored a grand total of 2 headers with Oshimen, both from over the top through balls. 

I did drop down a couple of divisions to tackle them though. The shame. :(

The content for the current promo has been absolutely honking mind.

I've fallen to Div 8 from top end of 7 just trying to do these bastard objectives. Worst thing is, there loads of good players down here too, so its not even easier. By the time I hit Div 10 I might actually have them done and dusted.

Also, not really seeing what the fuss is all about with Yedder?

Yeah I just didnt get him either.

I didn't like him after 100 games, cant say I notice him when playing against him which is always a sign. :wacko:

I dropped from 3 to 6 and the difference was mind boggling! Back in 5 now and still on a winning streak, 4 is where it gets too competitive to complete these sort of objectives for me and 3 is my ceiling. :( 

Point and shoot in the box. Don't worry about positioning or what foot it's on. I only have his 85 but he is lethal.

Do you think they have to sort those who get relegated on purpose? Like say you reach div 3 then your account locks to a max 2 division relegation?

Nah, the quality difference is noticeable when you drop. I dropped to 6 and got nearly all of the Oshimen braces last night in a few hours, just can't get that stupid header no matter how many crosses I put in.

They generate this issue themselves though by making such shit objectives, which make it very hard to complete them in properly competitive matches. (Score and assist in a win with a certain player. Score 2 goals and win with a certain players, score a header and win!) To do those in matches where you only win every other game is just painful, and thats just winning every other game, nevermind winning and scoring 2 goals with said player. In Div 4+ I have to take a goal any way I can get it. :lol:

More natural objectives would work. Like the icon ones, I dont drop for those, but then people still will. Hell, I might now that I've seen how much smoother sailing things are just a couple of divisions away.

Thats why I've dropped so much. I've probably been in front of goal to score in most matches but dont because the guy I need to score is running up from the half way line instead of Get In Behind like his bloody Instructions are set too!

There is a twitch prime pack claimable.  I look forward to the disappointment :lol:

Just finished the Zaniolo objective. 

The 83 card was the worst, most frustrating piece of shit I’ve used. Total contrast to the 85 Oshimen which was a joy to smash the objectives with. The 88 is epic too for those that are nearly there, worth it. 

so I have the 86 Zaniolo card ready for whatever Serie A challenge awaits :lol: