5 minutes ago, kthxbliz said:

Do you always celebrate your goals man?!

Ha, did me and my mate play you dude? you made a meal of the celebration when you scored the opener so we decided to do the dance when we scored our goals.

3 hours ago, gooner4life said:

Ha, did me and my mate play you dude? you made a meal of the celebration when you scored the opener so we decided to do the dance when we scored our goals.

Haha yeah I wasn’t sure you realised it was me. We didn’t celebrate though,  (never celebrated a goal in Fifa) but I was explaining to my buddy during the replay that I recognised your team. Gg man. 

Party bag!

Spoiler

Screenshot_20210405-201834_Companion.thumb.jpg.9661d87970b85161b2311830c489c98c.jpg

Not great  but a step up from utter shite. Plus he is officially the best LB I have, just doesnt fit into my team at the minute.

I did get this from an objective 75+ 1 player pack from earlier...

Spoiler

Screenshot_20210405-181028_Companion.thumb.jpg.c90b17b9b160fdf169d78b476555f464.jpg

Pretty happy with that. ^_^

Nice both look great.

I got Dalot LB untradeable dupe!

Running with the below, 4231 with Thiago the adventurous of the two holding CDMs. 

Screenshot_20210405-195201_Companion_resize_6.thumb.jpg.46ef12d6582d4ba3a2eb5905ed005ddf.jpg

Modric and Gunter update.

Both beasts! Loving Modric, he is absolutely running the midfield. I cant believe how long I have been hamstringing myself by persevering with a Keane and Vieira combo.

Only really need one, as neither offers anything going forward. (Might even ditch them both after this eye opener.)

I've ditched LB Adama who was constantly out of position, regardless of what his instructions are, Gunter actually stays in defence plus being 6.1 with 95 pace is nice.

On 03/04/2021 at 01:12, hannay said:

Couple of good pulls tonight. 

IMG-20210403-WA0003_resize_84.jpg.846d324bfff98a2af31b84f60ffee501.jpgIMG-20210403-WA0000_resize_76.jpg.6d6b5e9071173102b97f8ef392a8279e.jpg

I sold Tomori for 750k, was a tough call. 

Opened a 2 x Rare player pack from Objectives tonight and packed him again Untradeable. Win. 

Two more birthday pulls tonight... 

First was nice

Spoiler

IMG-20210409-WA0000_resize_20.jpg.1034660b9f09ed4340b0c65c70588153.jpg

Second could be a cunt from the bench 

Spoiler

IMG-20210409-WA0002_resize_18.jpg.839be09aa9254503dd83f588718cbd0d.jpg

Both tradeable.

Diatta's upgraded What if 87 card is pure filth if anyone needs a winger. 

Damn your pack luck urgh

I got f-ing Dumfries.

*edit

I thought that read Party Bag pulls, but still, I did all the Jumbos and Ultimate's and got my 4th Bernadeschi.

Damn your pack luck.

I'm now here and similar to Hannay, not sure where to go.  I love Mbappe & Neymar too much to part with them.  Vidal is great but....not amazing.  I tried Zanetti at LB and hated him, was dreadful  So I've gone with sweaty Mendy.  Defense is insane, Messi ridic...etc.

Untitled.png

Im in the same boat, I'd need someone super special to now get into the team.

My bud hit the Drogba sbc and says hes been great, even doing better with him that his TOTY Mbappe, but I think he only did that because his club was stocked full of players and he managed to do the lot using 81+ pp untradeables, but those new Icons should of been dropped 3 months ago, not in April.

Yeah, it's too late for Drogba now. 

I'm bored. Got a stacked team, nothing coming into SBCs that will come close to my squad. 

9m, tempted to buy R9 and pretty much forget about FIFA 21. TOTS I read starts 23 April, but going off other years, its weeks of releases. 

Installed 2 point hospital last night and that was more enjoyable than any game of fifa I've had in a while!! 

Did 6 Prime Icon SBCs because got nought else to do...And in order of appearance:

Veron

Shevchenko

Drogba (lucky only did the first three sbcs for his PIM!)

Vidic

Owen

Henry

Ended with a decent one I guess.

On 13/04/2021 at 11:37, hannay said:

Yeah, it's too late for Drogba now. 

I'm bored. Got a stacked team, nothing coming into SBCs that will come close to my squad. 

9m, tempted to buy R9 and pretty much forget about FIFA 21. TOTS I read starts 23 April, but going off other years, its weeks of releases. 

Installed 2 point hospital last night and that was more enjoyable than any game of fifa I've had in a while!! 

I've been back in the gulag with some buddies and it's more fun than any FIFA game.

10 hours ago, Jerec said:

Did 6 Prime Icon SBCs because got nought else to do...And in order of appearance:

Veron

Shevchenko

Drogba (lucky only did the first three sbcs for his PIM!)

Vidic

Owen

Henry

Ended with a decent one I guess.

Suprised how cheap some of those are!

I though Vidic and Drogba were decent pulls at a glance.

Henry is a win, maybe not as much of a win when it takes 6 attempts to get to it like haha.

This should really deter me from building one myself but I want to do it more...

I did 4.

Klose

Guardiola

Okocha

Got pissed off. Not doing any more.

Came back after a couple of glasses of rum.....

Beckham.

Absolute dross.

Then I thought I should be chuffed with Beckham, a world class player in his day.

But playing 79 rated Traore would be more effective. What a stupid game it is really.

2 hours ago, Steely said:

Oh good lord, urge fading...

(I mean, I am still going to do it, just need 4 WL wins to get me an 83*25 pack first.)

Reading EA forums, avoid.

did 11 and safe to say that is me done until next year the games dead for me not been on for over a week. my 11 pulls were in order

1. Zambrotta
2. Puyol
3. Keane
4. Bergkamp
5. Okocha
6. Veron
7. Butra
8. Sanchez
9. Schevchenko
10. Puyol
11. Nakata

don't do these multiple times. Just try one or 2 and that's it.

I did 8

1- rijkaard
2- seedorf
3- stoichkov
4- beckham
5- riquelme
6- giggs
7- baresi
8- hernandez

I don't think I've seen a FUT SBC with such an obvious low pull rate. Get rid of everyone's fodder with a reasonable priced Icon SBC a week before TOTS starts. 

4 hours ago, hannay said:

I did 4.

Klose

Guardiola

Okocha

Got pissed off. Not doing any more.

Came back after a couple of glasses of rum.....

Beckham.

Absolute dross.

Then I thought I should be chuffed with Beckham, a world class player in his day.

But playing 79 rated Traore would be more effective. What a stupid game it is really.

And then a 5th

Shevchenko 

I'm past caring now and just doing these through boredom.