Guaranteed Prem TOTS pack is out at 200k...let us know which one of the 3 playeds who cost below 200k that you get...

Gundogan

Ederson

Soucek

1 hour ago, Steely said:

Guaranteed Prem TOTS pack is out at 200k...let us know which one of the 3 playeds who cost below 200k that you get...

Gundogan

Ederson

Soucek

Ha!  Ok...I can literally do this with fodder (I don't use Jones anymore and can't fit in Areola, never used Veratti, etc.)

Give me 5 minutes.  

87 rated mate ooof.

I have my 84+ player pick saved for when Ligure 1 drops so I'll be saving all these Guaranteed packs up. Might see if Matt HD Gamer wants to open them all up when the French one drops in a couple of weeks.

10 minutes ago, Mitchell said:

Ha!  Ok...I can literally do this with fodder (I don't use Jones anymore and can't fit in Areola, never used Veratti, etc.)

Give me 5 minutes.  

16202402423953843661555403263060.thumb.jpg.6efe8976e1ef714821e6addfcbe5b303.jpg

I didn't play WL, but I did get Vardy in my silver rivals rewards :hat:

Will go nicely with the Beckham I got yesterday when I tossed all my fodder into the midfield icon SBC.

And by go nicely I mean they probably won't play together because Beckham is pointless in fifa. :(

Got Ruben Dias from silver 1 rewards! Pretty decent as now I can sell my tradeable. I'm back to having a good squad instead of using the untradeables I had laying around. Maybe it'll help me hit gold 3 again :huh:

Gonna go for this as my main in game formation and have a few others in custom tactics. Dunno if son will be wasted in RAM I may swap out with kane depending how things go

Screenshot_20210506-131834_Companion.jpg

Those teams are nuts, make mine look like absolute trash.

I have been really struggling in the tactics department on the rate occasions I do please.

Going away from any that the youtube tell me and coming up with my own never ever works out.

Going to go back to Ovvy, see what he has for me.

Changed to a 4 3 1 2 seems to work better for me, managed to get up to div 2 for the first time :D can leave me a bit open to counters with the full backs getting forward but I haven't lost with it yet in 4 games, need to add a more defensive custom tactics with fbs stay back and all cms stay back. 

20210506_162958.jpg

5 hours ago, Jerec said:

My pal who is an Elite ranking player told me about this:

https://www.reddit.com/r/FIFA/comments/n53rgh/how_i_got_elite_2_without_learning_any_broken/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Its a long read but he says its very good.

it’s a good read but he says he hits elite without using broken skills yet then almost immediately proclaims his love for a running ball roll scoop or similar 5 star skill. He also has a mega team and a top connection.

2 hours ago, SnoopZakaDaVe said:

Changed to a 4 3 1 2 seems to work better for me, managed to get up to div 2 for the first time :D can leave me a bit open to counters with the full backs getting forward but I haven't lost with it yet in 4 games, need to add a more defensive custom tactics with fbs stay back and all cms stay back. 

20210506_162958.jpg

Jamboo would be proud! 

Gotta say the content and actual team this week has probably jot lived upto expectations. 

but in terms of luck, I’ve had a nice week. 

TOTS Dias from the 86+ PP

TOTS shaw from Premium Prem Upgrade

TOTS Cancelo from Guaranteed Tots Prem

Tots Romarinho from Red picks 

also packed TOTS Dias tradeable twice so 800k up.

This is on gamepass now. My word I didn't realise how p2w this shit had got. I went into rivals and win the first game 5 1 with my jank bronze/gold team. I then get matched against a team with Ronaldo who was utterly outrageous and scores every shot. Then three matches in a row against teams with at least three TOTS players in each. Never stood a chance.

The final game I go two all with some goober with a pretty much full inform and TOTS team and they DC me and they get a win.

Uninstalled. Complete representation of how far wrong FIFA has gone. If you don't pay up, you literally can no longer compete.

I'm assuming you just jumped into rivals, but you are very late in the game to expect to compete in FUTs most competitive mode after putting little to no effort into building a team.

I mean the vast majority of criticism Fifa gets, it fully deserves but your expecting to rock up 8 months into the game and compete with a shit team.

Whilst its fair to say EA are as stingy as ever when it comes to dishing out free packs, they still do dish out a decent amount of packs through weekly rewards/SBCs/Objectives.

They also give away specific players who can only be awarded through gameplay, this week its and 92 and 89 rated player.

They now have a match modes in FUT, where you can use a silver team and a game mode where the overall team rating is capped at 75 and you can use your loan signs in that mode as much as you like.

TLDR: You can 100% play this game and not spend a penny and have an absolutely outrageous team at this point. But you can do that by spending time or money, not neither.

12 hours ago, carlospie said:

This is on gamepass now. My word I didn't realise how p2w this shit had got. I went into rivals and win the first game 5 1 with my jank bronze/gold team. I then get matched against a team with Ronaldo who was utterly outrageous and scores every shot. Then three matches in a row against teams with at least three TOTS players in each. Never stood a chance.

The final game I go two all with some goober with a pretty much full inform and TOTS team and they DC me and they get a win.

Uninstalled. Complete representation of how far wrong FIFA has gone. If you don't pay up, you literally can no longer compete.

While there is a definite p2w element, I think the key factor here is that you’re diving into a competitive game mode where every opponent has had a possible 6 month+ head start over you in building their team. If you’d joined up in October you’d have a great team by now without spending any money. 

Il try that low rated mode I was not aware of that thank you. Just seems odd surely there must be other shit teams it could have matched me with rather than making me play impossible game after impossible game 

I decided to this week start a RTG team. You can get very far quickly at this stage. 

After 4 days of playing I have a team that looks like this:

Screenshot_20210508-122449_Companion_resize_36.thumb.jpg.ffc7c825e8020263e2ed5617b989d25f.jpg

Screenshot_20210508-122516_Companion_resize_75.jpg.d3bb7a40c38d5df7d692c8a07d55ebd9.jpg

Work through the objectives and season. 

4 days ago I set this up. I'm enjoying it far more than my main team. 

Yes in rivals you get destroyed by the players that have God squads, but I can still compete with them with this team a lot of the time. Fifa 22 will be a RTG for me.