IGNORED

Ultimate Team

Timmo

Game has been dispatched, fingers crossed for tomorrow. I also got some pre-order loot.

FIFA 22 PS5 Pre-order Bonus:
- Team of the Week 1 Player Item - Untradeable Item for your FIFA Ultimate Team
- Kylian Mbappe Loan Item - For 5 FUT matches
- FUT Ambassador Loan Player Pick - Choose from Alaba, Foden or Son for 3 FUT matches
- Career Mode Homegrown Talent - Local youth prospect with world-class potential

23 minutes ago, klargon said:

I somehow need to find a way to borrow the game from someone for a few minutes so I can fire it up and free up my squad so I can sell it!

What do you mean by free up your squad?

The trial expired during a squad battle.  I think you have to launch the game again (which I can no longer do) so it can tell you off.  At the moment, I can't list anyone from that entire squad for sale, which contains almost all my valuable players.  Gotta be at least 300k in there I reckon.

21 minutes ago, klargon said:

The trial expired during a squad battle.  I think you have to launch the game again (which I can no longer do) so it can tell you off.  At the moment, I can't list anyone from that entire squad for sale, which contains almost all my valuable players.  Gotta be at least 300k in there I reckon.

Can you use web app?

It's not the price that's the problem, it's the addiction.  It just consumes all my time.  I quite like just having 10 hours at the start and a couple of months at the end.  If I bought it I'd rarely play anything else.

39 minutes ago, AlfromSleep said:

Picked up a Cuadrado at 25k earlier just before they upped his price range to 37500, that was lucky. 

Wow, I paid 14k for him. Seems like Serie A is picking up a bit in popularity. 

What difficulty can you beat AI on? I can do it on pro and tonk them but next one is too hard.

Has anyone got an of the afk glitches to work? YouTubers just so two fake shots and get left alone the whole game, doesn't work for me 

I play the easier squad battles opponents on legendary, world class for the rest. I generally win most but have had the occasional defeat on legendary when the AI has gone crazy and nothing works. 

The fake shot glitch works on beginner which was handy for some objectives but doesn’t seem to work at the higher levels. 

I play on World Class in SB and its usually quite close games. Anything above that even when it’s a weak team and I struggle.

In Rivals I haven’t seen anyone use any glitches and have no interest in trying them out myself. Bad enough just trying to figure out what I am doing wrong with my defending as unless it’s a nailed in tackle every attempt I make to win the ball results in a lunge at fresh air or my player getting brushed away like he is made of paper.

My combination of jockey, contain and tackle is clearly not right but everyone I play seems to have much tighter control of players when defending or holding space.

39 minutes ago, Timmo said:

Wow, I paid 14k for him. Seems like Serie A is picking up a bit in popularity. 

By the time I decided to go Serie A it was too late, then it became a game of fastest finger on whatever cards were on the market. 

1 minute ago, MardiganX said:

Anyone been able to actually open their OTW pre-order pack? I keep getting booted on the app, web-app and in game trying to open it so assume its a EA network wide problem.

I read that it won’t open until after 5pm today, some people managed to open the pack early and got a rare gold 😬

4 minutes ago, AlfromSleep said:

I read that it won’t open until after 5pm today, some people managed to open the pack early and got a rare gold 😬

Hahaha, yeah that would send me off my nut after all the fanfare about this OTW offer. Cool man, will check on it again later.

6 minutes ago, Timmo said:

Yeah, we'll have to wait until 5 to pack our Ronaldos.

😁

Any guess on the odds of Ronaldo's dropping? 1000 - 1 maybe? Looking at the possibilities there are only a few that I would be disappointed with but expect those will be the ones that have ridiculously high probabilities and almost everyone ends up with them.

In 12 years of Ultimate team I've packed his standard card once, and that was untradeable and right at the end of the year when he was effectively useless. 1000 to 1 sounds about right!