IGNORED

Ultimate Team

Timmo

1 hour ago, carlospie said:

How many of these fut qualifiers do you need to win? Won my first three it's pretty intense 

Rank 2 qualifies. You need 5 wins and 4 losses to make it. 

Rank 1 has slightly better rewards for 8 wins and 1 loss.

25 minutes ago, gooner4life said:

I got Alaba in my OTW pack, think I’m done with FUT this year, I’ll try again after a few patches.

See you next weekend

I'm up to div 5 and I'm finding div 5 noticeably harder.  I've drawn a lot more as the games are more even.  Majority of them at least winnable however I'm finding haaland goes missing more in the higher division as its harder to get him in the game.  What you using timmo as I think you're a high division?

I'm lining up like this most of the time. Tactics all default but with the wide mids on come back on defence and free roam, and Kessie on stay back.

Lautaro is very underrated, I reckon.

bXK4E9L.png

@Timmohow are you finding Insigne? That team is what I’ve been thinking about earlier, should be able to get it done this weekend. 

Lautaro is really good, great all round forward, 43 goals in 35 games for me with loads of assists. 

My son continues with his pack luck, OTW Malen earlier and Joe Gomez in the same pack. 

Anyone spent time Bruno Fernandes? I have enough coins to grab him following this price dip but feels like it’s a lot of coin to sink for marginal gains. I would be swapping him with Havertz who has been fairly impressive considering his price.

2 hours ago, AlfromSleep said:

@Timmohow are you finding Insigne? That team is what I’ve been thinking about earlier, should be able to get it done this weekend. 

Lautaro is really good, great all round forward, 43 goals in 35 games for me with loads of assists. 

My son continues with his pack luck, OTW Malen earlier and Joe Gomez in the same pack. 

Insigne is brilliant, even with hunter he feels like he has 99 dribbling. With more strength he'd be top tier. 

3 hours ago, MardiganX said:

Anyone spent time Bruno Fernandes? I have enough coins to grab him following this price dip but feels like it’s a lot of coin to sink for marginal gains. I would be swapping him with Havertz who has been fairly impressive considering his price.

Keep havertz. He's an utter animal. Bruno is really good. Save for kdb. 

18 hours ago, Timmo said:

Insigne is brilliant, even with hunter he feels like he has 99 dribbling. With more strength he'd be top tier. 

Thanks man, picked him up for my team. Out of interest, what custom tactics are you using with that in game formation?

55 minutes ago, AlfromSleep said:

Packed OTW Malen from my squad battles rewards, can see him getting a few boosts this season in that Dortmund side. 

his gold is the best card I’ve used so far, so reliable with his finishing

I spent a good 20 mins in skill games > scenarios > third scenario earlier. It's brilliant for practicing finishing and passing around the box, it's mostly 2v2 or 2v3. 

16 minutes ago, Timmo said:

I spent a good 20 mins in skill games > scenarios > third scenario earlier. It's brilliant for practicing finishing and passing around the box, it's mostly 2v2 or 2v3. 

i use this one a lot every year for that reason. I haven’t this year so far,  but last year it was awesome, especially last year actually for practicing skills as they were so meta. 

@klargon why have you opted for AAA at RB? Is he preferred over AWB and Cancelo or is it a cost issue?

I have Reece James at RB and Tierney at LB but plenty of coins to upgrade them both. Robertson is the clear choice for LB but RB I’ve thought AWB and Cancelo look better options than AAA.

No particular reason. I just chucked the squad together quickly with what I had available. Looks like Walker is the one to go for due to his pace. TAA seems fine though. The team feels better overall than the Serie A team. Not impressed with De Bruyne so far, and Rashford is incredibly weak.

I'm up to division 4 now, my Bundesliga front 3 are great. Lewandowski isn't getting as many goals as I'd like but he's an assist machine, and Coman is basically a cheat code. The real surprise though is how good Griezmann is from centre mid, he reminds me a lot of base Barnes, who I always seem to get drawn to.

So I packed Kante and Bruno Fernandes (both untradable). Central midfield sorted for a while then.

Probably just good luck but pack weight seems pretty good this year? Don't remember having such a good start for a while.

1 hour ago, ox1973 said:

So I packed Kante and Bruno Fernandes (both untradable). Central midfield sorted for a while then.

Probably just good luck but pack weight seems pretty good this year? Don't remember having such a good start for a while.

Good luck.

13 hours ago, klargon said:

No particular reason. I just chucked the squad together quickly with what I had available. Looks like Walker is the one to go for due to his pace. TAA seems fine though. The team feels better overall than the Serie A team. Not impressed with De Bruyne so far, and Rashford is incredibly weak.

Rashford sucks this year. Especially with skill moves not being quite OP. I’m surprised he’s 130k~ and don’t expect him to hold his price.