Ultimate Team

Timmo

22 minutes ago, AlfromSleep said:

TOTW Upgrade SBC is up, repeatable. 83 squad with 70 chem. I did one and got Vinicius Jr, just checked and if tradeable he’s worth 320k. Regretting not doing Fekir in time now. 

I've done 2 to clear a little bit of fodder, utter trash both times.

I'm totally not bitter, honest, but just wanted to give everyone a heads up on what normally happens when you do these things.

7 minutes ago, Keiths_Dad said:

I've done 2 to clear a little bit of fodder, utter trash both times.

I'm totally not bitter, honest, but just wanted to give everyone a heads up on what normally happens when you do these things.

It normally happens to me too in these ones

So the L1 and R1 off the ball runs have added a lot to my game. I'm not exactly using them with too much precision, but the AI defending is terrible against it, and it causes absolute chaos where normally defences are annoyingly well organised. It's creating space all over the place for Fekir, and he's just rattling them in now.

I've been using driven passes in and around the box more too, it doesn't make any sense that they're as accurate as they are, but again, AI defending has a lot of trouble with it. I've managed to turn my usual calm and considered approach to the game to complete lunacy tonight.

Has anyone used Valverde? He looks incredible in terms of the stats but his value suggests he isnt quite as good as it looks on paper. Considering switching him in for the inconsistent and languid Pogba after packing him last night.

2 minutes ago, MardiganX said:

Has anyone used Valverde? He looks incredible in terms of the stats but his value suggests he isnt quite as good as it looks on paper. Considering switching him in for the inconsistent and languid Pogba after packing him last night.

I think he's great. As a CDM or a CB (position changed in game), he was fantastic for me. His price will be low because the market is on it's arse for everything that isn't an elite player, and there's arguably two much better choices in De Jong and Llorente for La Liga.

Thought I’d give Hero Diego Milito a try, 5 goals in 4 div 3 games and is a good partner for Dybala.

The standard of opponent in this division has been much higher than I’ve encounter previously, the rivals grind for rewards will be tougher. 

@gooner4lifenice pack! My son already linked his fifa to our family Prime account so nothing for me. 

Gooner, you've packed two players in 10 days that are single-handedly worth more than the entirety of all my good pack pulls combined, and are better than any pack pull I've ever had in any Fifa, since FUT started 10 years ago.

I'm genuinely well chuffed for you. I just wouldn't mind it being my turn for a change.

Nah @Pants McSkill he can go away and take his face for a shite. Fuck him and his complaining about the odd time he gets something shit in a pack and then produces this bullshit.

I've been very open about my pack luck this year which allowed me to get Larsson in within a week of release, which is really my only goal in FUT, but its still nowhere near any of the pulls @gooner4life gets and seems to always get.

That aside, what a pull mate :) will be good fun building around him or throwing him into a Gold upgrade SBC because you pack another Messi next week ;)

36 minutes ago, Keiths_Dad said:

I think he's great. As a CDM or a CB (position changed in game), he was fantastic for me. His price will be low because the market is on it's arse for everything that isn't an elite player, and there's arguably two much better choices in De Jong and Llorente for La Liga.

So what you are telling me to do is stick Valverde as my new CDM, sell Casemiro and bring in Mendy at LB?

Yes?

12 minutes ago, MardiganX said:

So what you are telling me to do is stick Valverde as my new CDM, sell Casemiro and bring in Mendy at LB?

Yes?

I guess so? I've not used Casemiro, so I can't make a judgement based on him, but he's slow so my guess is he's a bit rubbish.

Mendy is good though, get Mendy.

21 minutes ago, Pants McSkill said:

Gooner, you've packed two players in 10 days that are single-handedly worth more than the entirety of all my good pack pulls combined, and are better than any pack pull I've ever had in any Fifa, since FUT started 10 years ago.

I'm genuinely well chuffed for you. I just wouldn't mind it being my turn for a change.

Thanks mate, I'd love for you to pack something amazing, if you have Amazon prime just claim that twitch prime pack because the pack weight on them must be insane, all i'm seeing is ridiculous pulls.

16 minutes ago, MardiganX said:

Nah @Pants McSkill he can go away and take his face for a shite. Fuck him and his complaining about the odd time he gets something shit in a pack and then produces this bullshit.

I've been very open about my pack luck this year which allowed me to get Larsson in within a week of release, which is really my only goal in FUT, but its still nowhere near any of the pulls @gooner4life gets and seems to always get.

That aside, what a pull mate :) will be good fun building around him or throwing him into a Gold upgrade SBC because you pack another Messi next week ;)

It's been pretty friendly so far, but let's see if it continues!

2 minutes ago, klargon said:

Christ. I repeat, I got nothing better than an 84. Something like a 80 from the base pack and no sign of a TOTW anywhere. The pack weight clearly isn’t that good.

Of course it isn't, I got the usual shit as well. Remember that for every great pull you see posted there are 100 shit ones that aren't.

1 hour ago, gooner4life said:

Thanks mate, I'd love for you to pack something amazing, if you have Amazon prime just claim that twitch prime pack because the pack weight on them must be insane, all i'm seeing is ridiculous pulls.

I have Prime. How do I do this?

1 hour ago, Keiths_Dad said:

I hope the De Bruyne you already had was tradeable - nice pull!

Yes but he has dropped in value to 100K, I purchased at 150K. Should I take the hit or will his value go back up?

14 minutes ago, MardiganX said:

I have Prime. How do I do this?

Go to Prime Gaming, login with Amazon account and connect to EA account to then receive pack.

Thanks @gospvg done it there. 

Villareal GK was the best out of the pack and then got Tielemans Europa RTTK in my picks so not terrible but I dont really have any use for him. Maybe with a few upgrades he will be an option but seems pretty useless card at the moment.